Prepare for the Landings by Michael Ellegion

We dedicate this book:To God, our Divine Creator, the I Am That I Am, our Radiant One; Who’s Divine Blueprint Plan and Sacred Promise of Divine Intervention is about to be Fulfilled.To all members of all Commands and Fleets of the Intergalactic Confederation of Worlds/Universal Federation of Light who orbit this planet in Guardian Action and who Monitor, Protect, and Overshadow all Volunteers and Light Workers presently in Earth embodiment.To all those who are fulfilling their Missions of helping heal Mother Earth and assisting with her Ascension experience.To those involved in exposing and transmuting all imbalanced forces of the "cabal" and, thus, ushering in the long overdue Golden Age of Peace.To all the early ‘50’s contactees who were the authentic Pioneers of the original “Flying Saucer Movement,” including George Adamski, Howard Menger, George Van Tassel, Aleo Angelucci, and all the other equally well-known initiates from that Era.To Tuella, and to the other very clear Channels, who have helped Prepare human-ity by providing details of the Plan for the upcoming Divine Intervention.And to all our fellow Volunteers (Souls of Light) who are also known as Star People, Wanderers, Walk-ins, Indigos, and Crystal Children. We salute you as you lift your “Cosmic Amnesia Veils” and we honor your courage and “Unbear-able Compassion” for having Volunteered to leave the more-advanced worlds and take Earth embodiment at this time, as we now Prepare to complete our Missions and fulfill the SACRED PROMISE!Michael Ellegion & Aurora Light

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings. I had the good fortune of seeing the author,Michael Ellegion, in person last December in a small setting in a tiny town. The energy in the room was high vibrant and stronger than I ever would have guessed! Michael is extraordiary in person,an exceptional lecturer and tuned to expressing his Mission flawlessly. I got this book and read it finding more detail to the autobiographical info he'd shared and also a lot of autobio from Aurora(who I did not meet) and info for how it feels to be With the beings on the Ships and more. Seeing Michael and the link to this very page is what led me to Ashtar Command online and my studies since; finding much commeraderie here. THANKS MERLYNSEA! Some "hits" for me were the importance of a more pure diet and wearing clear quartz crystals At This Time. That is a synchronisity to Keisha Crowther who was also new to me here. This book also points out some dark side conspiracy theory "truths" and other info.    Namaste' 

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

cosmicwarrior posted a discussion in Spiritual Books Focus Group
Feb 1, 2013
Xian LongShan posted a discussion in Spiritual Books Focus Group
The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New EarthThe Convoluted Universe Books 1-4
Jan 19, 2013
D1V1NITY posted a discussion in Spiritual Books Focus Group
Hi!! I just ordered today from amazon The life you were born to live by Dan MillmanBreakers of the…
Sep 13, 2012
kalopsia replied to stargemz's discussion Growing Food Inspirations: GAIA'S Garden and more in Spiritual Books Focus Group
"so cool! i admire those turning around their property into an abundant tropical jungle of food!…"
Feb 19, 2012
James Borg replied to stargemz's discussion Growing Food Inspirations: GAIA'S Garden and more in Spiritual Books Focus Group
"Right On for the good info.
I feel more and more should get out and plant something that would…"
Apr 24, 2011
stargemz posted a discussion in Spiritual Books Focus Group
I just want to point out books that are showing me how to turn my land(less than 3 acres-half wild…
Apr 24, 2011
stargemz replied to merlynsea's discussion Prepare for the Landings by Michael Ellegion in Spiritual Books Focus Group
"Greetings. I had the good fortune of seeing the author,Michael Ellegion, in person last December in…"
Jan 17, 2011
Asavari Honavar replied to stargemz's discussion The Ringing Cedars series in Spiritual Books Focus Group
"Namaste Stargemz, :)

If you are reading Book 2.... wanted to share some phenomenal personal…"
Jan 15, 2011
More…