Replies

• Hi my name is Chris,

I woke up one morning about 9 months ago, had a fight with my husband and then started to have panic attacks. They got so bad I had to go to hospital for 3 weeks. I was diagnosed with Panic Disorder, Anxiety, Depression and later on OCD. Up until then in my life I had always coped quite well, or so I thought.

The good news is that my panic disorder has subdued. I have gone back to being a functioning adult. For this I am grateful.

The bad news is I still suffer from OCD (which is prevalent in my family). Everyday still feels like a struggle. I am constantly battling my fears. This of course has caused me a considerable amount of depression. I long to be a fear free person. I know that I would not end my life as I have two beautiful children, but I find myself wishing for the end to come quickly.

I want my life back so I can shine my light brightly. I feel like I have so much to offer, but I can't get away from myself.

I would appreciate any healing advice anyone has.

Forever thankful

Chris.
  • Healing for Siddharth Morarka plea
  • Please pray & send healing energy to Christman who is in need of healing, cleansing or clearing so he can participate more and also enjoy life.
    Thank you and much love,
    Boniface
  • =Dear Ben,

The crux of all healing seems to be either relaxation and/or meditation.

In the 50+ years of studying esoterics I have yet to find a way to achieve anything for relaxation or how to meditate.
    Please would you suggest how I might find a way.

Namaste

Martin
    meditation.in
    This domain may be for sale!
  • I would love to healed... I've had sinus problems for almost a year. On and off, it gets worse or it gets better. I've gone to doctors, psychics, energy readers, and none of them seem to know what's really going on... My nose bones hurt and it won't stop leaking.. I'm getting scared...I need healing,,,,,,
  • Dear group.
    I´d like some healing sent to help me get out of entering a depression. I am struggling with my surroundings to become an angel-healer and get accepted as such.
    Many heart-sent thanks and wishes of light and love.
    Falling Leaf.
  • Hello all... I am a brand new member to AC and an empath, life path number is 11. I work with children who have been very abused and traumatized severely ages 5 to 16 yrs. old mostly. These children when working with them flock to me and my colleagues find this very hard to understand as most of the children want to spend most, if not all of their time with me, which I love as I love them all so deeply. My problem is that since I started this work I have now developed horrible skin lesions on my body and on my scalp which I believe I am taking on all these childrens pain bodies. I have tried to protect myself trying many things and have also tried to heal myself with no positive effects. Can anyone help me, it would be much appreciated!!! I have been dealing with this for 2 years now!!! Love & Light
  • elohim.
    the left side of my body has sort of blocked itself as i was burned at the stakes for practising back in the 12 th century...amworking on it.
    an extra, power push would accelerate the entire healing process....
    ask the beings on the ship to help me.
    eternally grateful.
    love and light,
    • Light love and revelation on its way, a reawakening of something you have forgotten is likely, and you will laugh when you remember. Just remember to laugh and all will be well.
  • I would like to be helped with my right ankle which does not bend well due to a very bad car accident occurred more
    than 20 years ago. It makes it hard to stand sometimes,
    thank you,
    lu
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Here are some Reiki healing affirmations that may help you with your energy healing practice.Reiki…
Jan 14, 2015
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
There will be another fr'ee- distant energy healing for everyone who wants to join and all their…
May 17, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
This exerciser will take you through a step by step balance of the auric and chakral energy, it…
Apr 20, 2014
Anush posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
In these times a lot of light workers are being energetically attacked from the dark side.  During…
Apr 20, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
 New-Free Distant HealingSaturday March 22, 2014 6-7pm Pacific Time (Los Angeles)  There will be…
Mar 19, 2014
Healing Today replied to Healing Today's discussion Affordable Reiki Classes in several Florida cities in Spiritual Energy Healing
"New classes are added on a regular basis. Please check website for current dates.…"
Jan 14, 2013
Healing Today posted a discussion in Spiritual Energy Healing
Healing Today has provided traditional Usui Reiki classes and attunements to hundreds of students…
Jan 14, 2013
ReikiIlluminated replied to ReikiIlluminated's discussion The most amazing Reiki Day!! in Spiritual Energy Healing
"No....thank you for sharing this experience!!! Keeping this vibration to myself would be purely…"
Oct 1, 2012
More…