All Discussions (34848)
Awaken Your Highest Creative Powers & Birth Your Soul's Vision into Reality
6 Foot Robot Funded By Darpa
Battlestar Gallactica is almost here. What will humans do when robots eliminate many jobs?
See Vid; http://crimsondreams.net/
Boston Dynamics has been busy working on an entrant for DARPA's Virtual Robotics Challenge, a contest aimed to create robots t
Read more…"GRACE" One of the Feminine Aspects of Source: Who is Grace and What Is Her Purpose? What is the Grid of Grace? + "A MESSAGE FROM SOURCE FOR ALL" = **You will soon be Home and Out of the Illusion**
"GRACE" One of the Feminine Aspects of Source: Who is Grace and What Is Her Purpose? What is the Grid of Grace? + "A MESSAGE FROM SOURCE FOR ALL" = **You will soon be Home and Out of the Illusion**
--------------------------------------------------
Netanyahu’s Iran dream is over
Jew World order is getting closer and closer to an utopi
We are in the final battle here folks , and the thugs want´s a larger area in the middle east with Iran as the final goal towards NWO.
Iran , a very peaceful country , is FAR to strong for the US
Read more…"CHOOSE It or LOSE IT" ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ OR "create what you hate"(and fear)
The difference between "waiting for" OR "participating
In" CREATING what is Preferred is KEY.
I have observed a continuous exchange surfacing regarding "I'm sick of waiting,when is it going to happen? " Meanwhile, those same impatient ones are spendi
Attributes of the Divine Sacred Feminine.
The Divine Sacred Feminine is
the essence,
the energy of Mother
that exists within all of us.
And it is elegant.
It is fearless..
it is forgiving
It is beautiful
It is the wisdom born of compassion.
That will guide the power of the
Divine Sacred
Read more…ESSAY: IQ Myths And In Defense Of The Morons Who Work For The Government AND Who Carry Badges AND Have IQ's less than 100.
Attention spooks and similar James Bond wannabe's who work in governments: I have taken three different IQ tests, and I scored differently on each (134, 142, and 139). And I dropped out of The University of Texas School of Electrical Engineering beca
Read more…Tricks of the shade: Vertigo-inducing street art created by French artist makes you feel as if you can step into another world...Amazing...Wonderful...Magnificent
Stunning images offer a 3D glimpse into surreal worlds, giving the impression viewer is thousands of feet above sceneWorks created by French artist Francois Abelnet for an event showcasing the latest range of Renault trucksThe work was also an attemp
Read more…DID ISRAEL CAUSE THE FUKUSHIMA DISASTER BY SENDING OUT A VIRUS THAT INFECTED ALL SIEMENS SYSTEMS FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS? 10-minute video by Jim Stone says "yes."
click https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4heq45ikAzA for this really shocking revelation. I think Israel's attack on Iran's Siemens system via a computer virus also hit Fukushima's Siemens system, and it disallowed the cooling sys
Read more…Is Social Networking On The Internet a Quantum Event?
Through social networking we can all speak with each other, and see each other at the same time.
In the now.
That must mean that there is a holographic projection of us in multiple places, at the same time.
In the now.
Information stored from the past c
Read more…GOT your head screwed on right? This may become a pertinent question if this neuroscientist gets his way - he wants to begin transplanting heads.
GOT your head screwed on right? This may become a pertinent question if this neuroscientist gets his way - he wants to begin transplanting heads.Read More @ http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958556/pg1
Read more…President Obama to receive Golden Turd Award from Malcolm; NSA whistleblower #2 Russell Tice says Obama is lying about the extent of the NSA spying on U.S. citizens (EVERYTHING IS SAVED INTO MEMORY!)
Here's a photo of the Golden Turd Award I want to send to President Obama. He is welcome to have his sub-100 IQ agents check this award for C4 explosives, plastic explosives, anthrax, or even a file (WHICH OBAMA WILL PROBABLY NEED IN THE FUTURE REGAR
Read more…Dissolving Chemtrails - The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn
(Translated from original language german)
My child, you don’t have yet any idea, what you can all do with your magnificent light. My scribe meanwhile dissolves the first chemtrails with her light.
You know what chemtrails are, these contrails on your
Read more…A dome from home! Amsterdam campsite offers holidaymakers the chance to stay in unique tents and caravans
For those tired of going on the same old camping holiday; struggling with tentpoles, battling ants and floods – there is a solution.The dome-like tree house, where sleepers stay suspended in the air, is the perfect place for weary travellers to put u
Read more…The Federation of Light ~ through Blossom Goodchild 7 14 2013
Blossom: Good morning my friends. Ok … I have a little quandary here that I am hoping you may be able to sort out and therefore decide which way we need to go. I have many write in to say that I ask you all they would ask and they feel exactly the s
I am the I AM - Ehyeh asher Ehyeh - The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn
(Translated from original language german)
My child, you ask who I am, what my name is. I have many names but am but nameless. I am the I AM, Ehyeh asher Ehyeh as the Hebrews say, for the old Egypts I am Isis, and for the Hindus Shakti, the Great Moth
Read more…3 Seeds of Wisdom: Teachings from Lesley Hicks Teacher: El Anora
"Truth comes from the Creator. It needs no defense. The integrity exists in the Truth. Speak Truth and allow others theirs. That is love." ~Paramahansa Yogananda through Lesley Hicks
~1 In the old energy, our task would be to follow the signs. What do
Read more…The Top Ten Reasons Why The F.B.I. Now Resembles Hitler's Gestapo (Since 9/11 Took Place)
The Ten Most Disturbing Things You Should Know About The FBI Since 9/11
1.) USA Patriot Act Abuse
The recent revelation about the FBI using the Patriot Act’s “business records provision” to track all U.S. telephone calls is only the latest in
Latest Activity
Question; did the weight of ice age glaciers effect earth quakes, as they melted and…"
Question; did the weight of ice age glaciers effect earth quakes, as they melted and…"
"Drexk posted an Enki vid where one of the tablets explained how enki peaded with , who else, the latter day Atlanteans to continue the firmament temple rituals, etc., concerning holdin the firmament in place. He also implored…"
However, the land topography was very different during and before Younger…"
