All Discussions (34844)

Sort by

EXCLUSIVE - Pictured for the first time: Secret 'Twin Peaks' Scientology base in the California mountains 'where Shelly Miscavage has lived since disappearing seven years ago'

The base, 120 miles outside Los Angeles, was built exactly to the specification of Church leader David Miscavige to withstand any nuclear holocaust Tom Cruise and John Travolta allegedly have special bunkers to escape to when the end of the world arr

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 12

The Definitions Of The Colors Of Light Seen From A Clairvoyant Or Aura Perspective (Please Feel Free To Contribute! I'm Still Learning About This Phenomena After 20 Something Years!)

PLEASE NOTE: the interpretations discussed cover colors seen while meditating and in a near meditative state, as well as the colors of auras projected by individuals in the form of halos and such. I looked at different definitions, and these seem to

Read more…
2 Replies
Views: 12

Astonishing anomalies came from NASA archive. Something is slipped out? In this image by Apollo 9 mission eol.jsc.nasa.gov... appear three gigantic cilindrical objects right in front of the lunar disc

Astonishing anomalies came from NASA archive. Something is slipped out? In this image by Apollo 9 mission eol.jsc.nasa.gov... appear three gigantic cilindrical objects right in front of the lunar disc.See Photos @ http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 17

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"No problems at all, Justin...please ask away, as I'm only too happy to answer...And please avoid the scare mongers, who speak like religious zealots wagging fingers and have no idea about a person's given life plan, LQ, or ray structures...
A death…"
2 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"I always enjoy reading the Sumerian equivalent tales, to the bible account, which go into far more detail.....
I will state that there really was a global flood, which marked the end of Younger Dryas and several cultures, not in contact with each…"
15 minutes ago
Roberto Durante left a comment on Comment Wall
"A remake of Electra Woman and Dyna Girl 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwHUTIU8BW8"
51 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well, the form is constantly rejuvinating to match it's aetheric template...when you pass the age of currently expressed maximum lifespans, say over 120 years, max, even teeth can be regrown...Much like the way sharks do this..

And of course,…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I imagine your physical form changes over all that time, even to look like a different person"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"Hey Drekx sorry to keep bombarding you with questions about this topic, but I was reading from this right here about if the more horrific the death the longer it takes to come back. I hope this is not true because if something were to happen to me I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"enigmabfd asked:
"Interesting. Do you know what the actual purpose of the firmament is and how would it improve earth conditions if it was to be rebuilt? Natural cataclysmic circles are widely rumored to happen every ~10k years approximately, but…"
1 hour ago
武藤カノン posted a blog post
リンク先
2 hours ago
More…