Essentially, to measure the progress of a civilization (or how great it is), the Kardashev scale focuses on the amount of energy that a civilization uses and classifies them accordingly. This method, which measures the technological advancement of c
Essentially, to measure the progress of a civilization (or how great it is), the Kardashev scale focuses on the amount of energy that a civilization uses and classifies them accordingly. This method, which measures the technological advancement of c
CELESTIAL WAY AND GREAT HOLINESS IS THE SEED OF FUTURE MANKIND, THE LAST INEVITABLE HOPE FOR LONG-TERM POSSIBLE PEACE FATE OF PROGRESSIVE HUMANITY ALONG WITH SPIRITUAL AWAKENING IN NEW ERA OF AQUARIUS AS THE DARKNESS HAS NO LONGER REIGN, EQUALITY AND
Read more…By Nanice Ellis
Have you ever wondered why so many relationships end in heartache? Even relationships that begin with incredible love, faithful pr
I have fond memories of Lemmy from the 1992 Motor Head tour. I helped the band set up and assisted with dining (THEY SENT A FAX WITH THEIR REQUESTS, AND IT INCLUDED A 48- POINT FONT PORTION DECLARING "WE ARE NOT VEGETARIANS. WE LIKE MEAT"). Lemmy was
Read more…First I must state that 'time passing' is a misnomer. When we say 'time has passed', we rather mean the day has 'gone' etc. This literaly simply mean that the earth has rotated. Otherwise time does not pass like a whoshing eagle that misses the chick
Read more…Yep- x files -hope they have an episode featuring those rhino things I saw hightailing it through the bushs one night-
The X-Files
Mondays on FOX
Returns January 24
Perhaps the most-anticipated returning show of 2016, The X-Files hasn’t aired a new episo
Read more…
via OmniThought
It has been known by many spiritual teachers that humanity is in the process of going through a dramatic shift in consci
Read more…I give up, I can do nothing .....
Read more…
So what I am about to tell may shock you as it did me. Remember I told you that I was hit with some kind of beam or ULF wave or something extremely heavy nearly two yrs. ago. (in a past blog) I thought at first I was having a heart attack but there w
To be compassionate, care, show gratitude, kindness and unconditional love to MOTHER EARTH.
You can all start by following the simple 3 Golden Rules:
1- Do no harm to Mother Earth..digging, drilling, nuclear weapons, polluting the oceans, land and the
Read more…
The latest message just in from Galactic Federation Of Light via Garrith (reposted b
Read more…Jean:
I have been holding back on this information since I was a child and I can recall whilst living in England (as a child) myself and 5 other children seeing a flying saucer whilst we were playing in a field of w
Read more…I just ran across this and figured I'd share. Not sure if they're serious or just trolling.
Read more…
POLICE investigating the Paris terror attacks have shut down three mosques in a series of raids to close the net on Islamic extremists.
Police in France also arrested the owner of a revolver found during Wednesday's raid, France's Interior Ministe
SERIOUSLY CHECK OUT AT @ http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2014/11/the-globe-earth-lie.html?m=1
100 PROOFS THAT THE EARTH IS NOT A GLOBE
@http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/library/pamphlets/One%20Hundred%20Proofs%20that%20the%20Earth%20is%20not%20a
Greetings. We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of…