All Discussions (34842)

Sort by

I wrote a poem

I call upon the three fold flame of our divine blue print, of original intent, enter and heal throughout all of my cells and any part of my body and interdimensional energetic layers of my embodiment, i allow Original first source of loving intellige

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 16

BASIC ASTROLOGY AND REINCARNATION: The Use Of The Arabic Parts To Analyze Past Life Impact On The Horoscope. The Horoscopes of Shirley MacLaine And Aleister Crowley Are Used With This Survey.

I'm a firm believer in reincarnation. It is no secret that I moved to New Mexico because I am convinced that I lived here at one time. I am also convinced that I was involved in intense gunfights here (possibly in the 19th century).

I had some of the

Read more…
1 Reply
Views: 272

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings. We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are very pleased to be here with all of you and to tell you about your month of October in the year 2026. You have handled the energies of September very well,…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/03/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Dear Ground Crew;I am Mira sending you love from the Pleiadian High Council and the Earth Council. We are with you as we assist you with your ascension.This is to confirm we are in a powerful…
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Hello Beautiful Soul!October arrives as a sacred stargate of cosmic initiation, ushering in an accelerated timeline unlike any other gateway we have traversed this year. Following the deep, sovereign alchemy of September’s emotional purging, we now…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
The story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough turns into a curious romp.It's one of the stories from my up- coming book 'More Martian Concerns'.https://martianconcerns2070.blogspot.com/2026/10/weapon-makers.html  
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"The Lemurians named here, as "old ones," were the Labīru ištēn 𒆷 𒁉𒊒𒅖𒋼𒂗..On Earth before the Anunnaki.

The Akkadian tablet that describes those who came to Earth, before the Anunnaki arrived. Stating that; "they came from beyond the stars, in a…"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"The Lemurians named here, as "old ones," were the Labīru ištēn 𒆷 𒁉𒊒𒅖𒋼𒂗..On Earth before the Anunnaki.

The Akkadian tablet that describes those who came to Earth, before the Anunnaki arrived. Stating that; "they came from beyond the stars, in a…"
16 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
New camera and I'm still getting used to the controls;
17 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"New camera and I'm getting used to the controls;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwnMr3PTw8s&feature=youtu.be"
17 hours ago
More…