3 Imix, 4 Ceh, 13 Caban

Selamat Jalwa! All is going extremely well. The dark is becoming shell shocked, as it is quite apparent that its supposed victory is quickly fading away. The dark cabal is now racing in vain to somehow preserve what little is still solvent. It is like a sudden spray of acid that was unexpectedly added to the mix. The US, Inc. is about to dissolve as it becomes crystal clear that the new NESARA Republic is again on the world’s horizon. The dark cabal can now see the inevitable writing on the wall. Its old ways are finished and the old guard now awaits its long delayed punishment. The true Constitution with many needed revisions is shortly to make its appearance and Congress and the rest of the dark’s regime is to go on hiatus. The new policies of the de jure regime are to soon become a normal every day event. This globe has long waited for what is about to swiftly happen. This project is one that the Light has long waited for. You are about to receive your freedom and obtain the beginnings of your prosperity.

This process required a careful and cautious approach. The dark had been lulled into a belief that somehow its madness was to find a way to continue. Our forces were guided by a group of wonderful and dedicated individuals whose magic is shortly to be applauded by this globe. What they did was truly miraculous. It is not easy to overturn a financial and political system that has been entrenched for over two millennia. This system is now in the final process of being replaced. The soldiers of the Light carried out a truly amazing event. We need to commend their efforts as well as their magnificent patience. We are about to watch you make a most wonderful leap in consciousness. It is to enable you to move a giant step toward contact. It is this fact that makes us happy about your efforts. You have been able to create a scenario that is permitting not only a new realty to form but, in addition, to outline how you are to forge this new world of yours. This realm is to possess the wherewithal to prepare a new and heavenly epoch.

The process of change was long in the making. The key issue was the final proclamation needed to be able to draw in the minions and their friends. It was the continuation of the old reality that initially confused the warriors of the Light. The worry was that this strategy was based on the belief that the dark had won its small but nevertheless significant victory. The dark swallowed this as fact and began to use the principals of USA, Inc. as a basis to rebuild their defeated party. In fact, the true nature of all this was that USA, Inc was a non-fact. It was dead and at the right time it was to be placed in the great dustbin of history. This truth is now becoming fact as the new treasury notes and the RV are in the process of being rolled out. As hoped, this process is leading to mass arrests and to new NESARA governance that is now to be born. America was ready to lead the world to a quiet revolution. This is to allow manifestation of a world long promised by Heaven. This miracle is now fully under way and is to lead to your freedom and prosperity.

As this moves forward, you are to see many necessary changes. These changes are to permit your consciousness to keep growing and your move toward full consciousness to increase. It is this process that is to be the key to the rise of your new reality. We are fully aware of how all of this is playing out. We realize that disclosure is something that needs to be addressed. The old governments strongly defended the strange belief that UFOs did not exist. This is now to be overturned and the truth that you are not alone needs to be revealed to you. In addition, there needs to be a series of announcements that permit us to directly address you. In these communications, we intend to explain who we really are and why we were told by Heaven to create a monitor system to better prepare you for full consciousness. You require a number of ways to resolve the past lives you experienced in limited consciousness. This process is essential in helping you adjust to the physical changes that you are shortly to encounter.

Blessings! We are your Ascended Masters! We come today to help you better understand what is now happening to you. Over the past decade and a half, you have been subjected to a number of subtle changes that we generally call Ascension Symptoms. These changes by Heaven are one of the many ways your body, mind and Spirit are being readied for a grand change in consciousness. These changes are shortly to reach a point when deeper explanations are in order. Our series of vital lessons are then required. The rise of new governance is to accommodate this. We expect that once you are armed with the truths behind your past histories, you can be better prepared to accept why this is the time for immense alterations of this reality. You are suddenly to learn about Agartha and why you first came here some 900,000 years ago. Lost memories are to be recovered and explained.

Dear Hearts, we know that this wisdom is only the start to learning about yourselves as a people and as Gaia’s human guardians. This process needs to be discussed by your mentors as you require knowledge about how this first occurred. What is ahead is a grand period that can aid you in showing your true relationship to Gaia and her remarkable ecosystems. Your positive intentions and deep support of this divine process makes all of this possible. You have wonderfully altered how you react to the manipulations of the dark cabal. These changes have allowed us to take many necessary steps forward. We thank all for what you are achieving. This growth is yet another sign why Heaven decided that a divine process was now possible. This brings us to the present. This is indeed a time for blessed events to happen!

This is a moment when humanity again joins with the Divine to restore its sacred and magnificent purpose. When you again become fully conscious you can take this all in, in a wondrous divine motion. You are then to see why Heaven carefully drew us forth and created a special core of Beings to Love and assist you. In this new consciousness our mission is to be divinely reordered. We are to become supervisors of missions decreed by Heaven. This process is something that you are to become intensely aware of. This process is to be when our new galactic society is formed and utilized. How this is all to work is something that we are to share with you, along with your mentors. These coming moments are to bring great joy to us. It means that we can fully adjust to a series of new purposes. It means that we can fully adjust to a series of new purposes, to reform not only you but the entirety of Heaven and Gaia! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Today, we continued our weekly reports. We are on the verge of a change that is to affect not only these reports but as well how you are to relate to a number of new developments. Know, dear Ones, that the countless supply and never-ending prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If I may chime in for a second, just one thing caught my eye in regards to Stonehenge. I don’t want to get into too much conspiracy theory here but some people remember Stonehenge being built either in 1954 or in 1958. I personally don’t believe it but there seems to be some debate about this, others claim it was "renovated" in 1958, but if thats the case, why would the British Government allow the dismantling of an ancient megalithic site like Stonehenge, to be "refurbished" using concrete and steel beams? Historians and Archaeologists all claim it was built around 5000 years ago as a spiritual tool to map the constellation of the stars, others say it was constructed by "Wizzards" as a place to hold magic(k) spiritual rituals, either way, it seems pretty disrespectful to dismantle such an historic site, given the fact that Stonehenge was apparently designed to be aligned to a certain area in the cosmos, so if they were taken down and then reconstructed in the fifties, even replacing them a fraction of a degree in the wrong place is going to throw the measurments off, thus nobody has any real idea where exactly they were pointing.

STONEHENGE 1958 REPAIRS-0077

Anyway, just wondering, I always found that interesting. Also, it seems to tie in with the Mandela Effect in some form or other, because I remember learning that Stonehenge was built 4 or 5 thousand years ago, but I spoke to people when I made a visit to Glastonbury not so long ago who told me they actually remember it being built in 1954, so.. I don’t know? These old photographs show some form of construction (renovation?) going on at Stonehenge in that year. I Guess why would they go to such lenghts to renovate something that is supposedly a sacred ' spiritual site? Surely, (if they understood the significance and the value of these ancient stones, they would leave them exactly as they were. If you look at Stonehenge today, it dosen’t seem they did a very good restoration job... or... they removed those stones just to see if they gathered any moss if they rolled them down the hill, because as we all know, a rolling stone gathers no moss!

Image result for stonehenge

These pictures show something else entirely:

Related image

Related image

Image result for stonehenge 1958

Other people claim Stonehenge was constructed from scratch in the 1800’s. There are many well documented images of Stonehenge drawn & painted prior to 1958, so to claim it was BUILT in the middle of the 20th century sounds ludicrous but there is documented evidence to suggest that some of the fallen stones were re-erected.

Related image

Image result for stonehenge 1958

Related image

Anyway, speaking of ancient megalithic structures, personally I think the stones should retire, they’re too old and wrinkly to rock ’n’ roll.......

Image result for rolling stones funny old

• ~When I was a toddler we were living in Cornwall for a bit... my Mom said she took me to Stonehenge & I put my hands on the rocks. I like to think that exact moment provided a Kundalini boost that has propelled me well beyond the perimeter, beginning the journey of decoding this experience we call 'reality'.

Whoops ;-)

• ~Thought provoking information, Tsongkhapa... thanks for sharing some of the teachings that have enriched your path... or more accurately, your experience. ~NewDayDawning247  

• ~Lighten up, Tsongkhapa.... you seem to have forgotten rule #62: Don't take yourself too seriously. & for what it's worth, we're ALL sitting in the Now... whether we real'eyes' it, or not. ~TemetNosce247

• ~I was offering wisdom as well, Tsongkhapa… with a wink, mind you. There was no real ‘attempt to critique.’ If that were the case, I would have taken the time to point out that your comment: “expect great revelations in the months to come” is the same message that is at the center point of Sheldan’s trip… or many of the New Agey ‘channels’ in the last couple of decades who’ve effectively made the word ‘soon’, meaningless. But, let me take this thought a bit further, as believe it or not, I’m not attempting to offend… I try not to live by a rule book either. While my original response to you was intended to be Lighthearted… it also reflects my own struggle to remain receptive to the omnipresent Glory of this exact moment… while at the same time, mindful of the lessons I’ve learned from the illusions of the past (& the future). So from one angle, I didn’t pick apart your comment because I ultimately agree with it… The veils of duality are lifting… & despite the futility of predicting ‘future’ timelines, I also expect to see great revelations in the coming months. So while I ultimately know & embrace that It’s ALL happening right Now, I also comfortably use the false construct of Time as a tool for Spiritual Navigation. As for Lama Tsong Khapa’s teaching on ‘The Power of Crystal Clear Awareness’?… it sounds like he’s touched the Alchemical Gold… but ultimately, it’s just Spiritual semantics. Our eternal quest to name that which cannot be named. So whether we call it, the Now, the Power of Crystal Clear Awareness, Enlightenment, Self Realization, the list is endless… what I’m interested in is Direct Experience. How we choose to language it, is the fun part… or not, depending on ‘one’s’ overstanding. As for your attempted slight, 'borrowed wisdom’ I’ll say this, whether we call it, borrowed, shared, learned, taught, again, the list is endless… I would argue that Everything is ‘borrowed’, as the notion of ‘original’ is also dependent on the illusion of Time. It's ALL been said & done... remember? Maybe a better word for this particular phase of the Multidimensional game we call Life would be: Challenging? Moving through the final part of the birth canal always is... It's always darkest before the dawn. ~InLight555

• 'Expectations' are resentments under construction...

Be Here Now!  ;-)

8116394062?profile=original

AsWithin... SoWithout

• You just said what I think about Sheldan since eons...Thank you for this message, it will help newcomers for sure!

• Thanks Luke :) 

For me it's the religious tone that turns me off. 
    And the heavy energy of these messages. 
    There is a particular galactic vibe I used to love. 
    But I don't feel this vibe in these messages. 
    There is just no resonance...

• Personally, I don't have a problem with Sheldan at all, in fact I find him quite endearing, albeit in a rather pitiful way. I don't think he means to purposefully discompose anyone with his never ending, monotonous anecdote switched on autopilot, I just think he's in his own sort of scifi fantasy world. Einstein once said: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results", therefore, it would appear that Sheldan is, well, I guess some would say he's insane, based on the fact that his weekly updates are rearranged and repositioned versions of the same narrative he's been churning out for the past 20 years. Maybe he IS insane, but he's a "softy", his style of madness (if that is what it is) is more along the lines of "away with the fairies" than any kind of scary psycho nut job lunatic. Sheldan dosen't want to harm anyone, he's just up there alongside a few other nutty people in new agey circles who appear to be for the birds. He must really believe the stuff he writes, otherwise why would he build his on-line persona around it?

Rermember Blossom Goodchild? She predicticed a 2000 mile long UFO would appear in the sky on a certain date and it would remain there for three days, when it didn't happen, she faced sharp disapprobation from a legion of credulous souls who got disappointed when her "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" style prediction failed to come true. Being unguarded, they got wounded by falsehoods but it ultimately served as a lesson in strengthening their spiritual immune systems, at least we hope so. Still, some people never learn. There are dozens, nay, untold numbers of loopy people on the Internet in these so called "New Age Communities" who call themselves channelers and who produce some of the most ridiculous self absorbed drivel known to mankind. It's all too serious and we all know that seriousness leads to reincarnation. What ever happened to the clown chakra? Those who buy into it are easily led, just as those who share these articles in various other spiritual forums and websites on the Internet and who continue to peddle the ambiguous and deceptive NESARA narrative haven't gone beyond it and that's who I feel more concerned about, those people, stuck in a loop. However, if they believe it, then that's their buisness. I remember first comming to this website and "nearly" getting sucked into it myself, that tends to happen but in this ball game (the awakening of conciousness) you either sharpen up you stay blunt, you either get wise or you remain vacuous, that is until an internal shift occurs, launching the inevitable discombobulated phaze of authentic awakening, frequently. expressed by the term "what the f@ck is going on??" when what you believed was genuine turns out to be bogus as your mind locks in on a reality check that dosen't bounce!

Generally, anything that starts off with "Dear Ones" its usually some ostentatious nonsense written by some pretentious little fart in a room who once read an Osho book in a hash bar in Amsterdam while their brain cells were getting fried on all sorts of mind altering substances, and anything that continues to promise untold wealth and abundance that is soon to manifest and delivered into your reality is nothing but a broken record and is probibly written by the pretentious farts cousin who is a middle aged haight-ashbury casualty with Henna tattoos, who smells of patchouli oil and has a bindi stuck on their forehead! There are countless numbers of people sitting in their underpants in front of their computers writing this shit all the time. The only difference is that Sheldan dosen't appear to have got past page one. It's like he's constantly editing his very first draft, somebody should really tell him to move along with the story, you know, add a bit of spice to it, maybe throw in a few strippers or something?

It's read, absorbed and integrated by countless gullable souls around the world who then go on to discuss these matters at lenght on a beach somewhere in Thailand during a full moon party. Anyone with half a brain cell on active duty should have already sussed out that these kinds on narratives have a termination date, and for those still drawn to the narrative as some form of sustenance to tide them over, then that's their prerogative, it's just that the termination date in question comes into effect the moment they rise above it, because when the resonance fades away, so does the narrative. It becomes stale bread, a worn out shoe, an empty vessel. Each to their own, people can only handle what their minds are ready for, I hope they find the courage to explore the rabbit h@le, broaden their perspective so it's less narrow, and may their attention be rewarded by the truth!

• Right on the fu#king money... excellent, brother Luke.  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…