All Discussions (34842)

Sort by

Joker Of The Year Sadiq Khan Mayor Of London..Trump is right in saying that he is not doing a good job... his policy my life matters don’t give much damn about others ...as long as I am alright Jack

It’s the duty of The Mayor Of London to keep peace in London so people feel safe at all times but since he has become Mayor London has become lawless. 

What the heck is he getting royal treatment and getting paid for???

He is untrustworthy and incompet

Read more…
3 Replies
Views: 17

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — 7 Comments ↓ Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Much of what is unfolding now is designed to confuse, distract, and pull attention away from deeper truths.…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Heart-Mind / God Mind Alignment By Judy Satori LOVE: An energy that we can generate to attract LOVE... This is a simple, yet powerful practice I have been teaching during my retreats this year. It helps us connect to our heart and align our…
16 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
17 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Bowne Report: The Covid Genocide Is Massive
"RFK Jr. revealing that Covid targeted whites and blacks, and the greater race specific bioweapon operations.
https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/10/01/bombshell-video-rfk-jr-cla..."
17 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply I am Ashanti. I am Sassani.You are there looking to the skies to the heavens, seeking contact with more of yourselves. This has always been true whether you have been looking for angels God or…
yesterday
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Interview With Sri Bhagavan - Avatar's Life & Establishment Of Dharma   Seeker: Bhagavan, Most of the people here who know you, and Amma, revere you as an Avatar. Could you explain, for someone who has not heard that word, what is an avatar? Thank…
yesterday
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Beloved Ones,We are stepping into the corridor of October, a multidimensional bridge month that holds the essence of the 11 Universal frequency that will accompany us too during the next year.…
yesterday
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply I am Sananda-Jesus,And I am with you at this time to help you along to continue the guidance, to bring you further and further along on your development, on your ascension process. That is what…
yesterday
More…