Astronomers have restored the original Babylonian zodiac by recalculating the dates that correspond with each sign to accommodate millennia of subtle shifts in the Earth's axis. Prepare to have your minds blown, all you people with easily blowable minds.

8110254082?profile=originalaccording to the Minnesota Planetarium Society's Parke Kunkle the borders of the Signs actually are here:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.

Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus:* Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

http://gawker.com/5732115/your-zodiac-sign-may-have-changed

i wonder whether this works?

Love & blessings to everyone))))

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  This is Aquarius pouring Water/Higher Knowledge into the Mouth of the Southern Fish

which now fits as well with the old knowledge. Cheers Calypso Kingjeff

• Dear kingjeff, thank you you're charming ))))) Love

• Beautiful picture.  I have always had this inkling that the zodiac is trying to tell us a very important and everlasting story.  I wil have to get back to this, but...bear with me, this all I have so far, and it doesn't quite make sense.

Moses...he is often depicted with horns...I've read this has to do with Aries and the ram [the agrarian].  I'm thinking every period of time in history is marked by a zodiac sign.  Jesus is the fish representing Pisces..an era.  Now if you go backwards in the zodiac (because Aries starts it off, and then it goes back to Pisces, the sign before it) the next sign is Aquarius, the forthcomign sign when we will presumably be filled with old knowledge.  But is it being poured into Pisces? or into Capricorn? because Capricorn is actually a goat-fish..which I have no idea what that means...half goat half fish?  And "Capricorn" and capricious share the same root word which means ammbiguous or flighty..impulsive.  Just a thought.  Makes no sense to me now, but one day it will :)8115927263?profile=original  (And maybe it makes sense to some of you right now?  If so, please do tell)

• i've heard of this horns, there are many discussions about them, but as for me i don't know what this means. very interesting that you remembered about this in connection with Signs... Thank you, dear friend, much-much Love)))

• 8113942679?profile=original

•  Thank you Calypso for this Posting as it restores a 13th Sign which may be Ophiuchus or it may be The Spider as

down on the Nazca Plateau in South America and it may also be The Octopus both of which are 8 legged.

I also heard from a very good Source that Jesus was born on April 1st which is April Fool's day because it was targeted.

This is why you call no one a Fool. There is a hidden meaning of blasphemy you are unaware of.

Thank you again Calypso as this is the time for things to be made right and anew. Blessings Light Love Peace and Harmony. PS Yes I am a Piscean and I have now become a New Fish only four days into the Sign  four days away from the cusp of Aquarius which fits very well with the work I am currently doing.

• Oh, The Spider? that is very interesting, is any connection with to say so - spiders civilization?

and about blasphemy... never you know what year Jesus was really born?

Love you))))

• Here is an interesting link from BBC News article...Have the Zodiac signs changed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12207811
  • Vedic astrology dates are different to Western astrology dates
  • Vedic Astrology is more accurate then Western Astrology..here it is compared

Western astrology uses the tropical zodiac, while Vedic astrology uses the sidereal zodiac. The zodiac is the constellation of stars that encircle the earth, sometimes referred to as the zodiacal band. Tropical astrology is based on the Sun's movement around the Earth. The Sun creates the seasons. The sidereal system is based on the planets' relationship to the fixed stars and constellations. The stars are like a backdrop to the planets. They seem fixed, while the planets move across this backdrop. This backdrop, called the fixed stars, is not really fixed. Within a lifetime it seems to hardly move. Because of what is called the precession of the equinoxes, its rate of movement is approximately 1 degree every 72 years backwards.

The starting reference point of 0 degree of Aries is called the vernal point. In the Western system, the vernal equinox always marks the first day of Spring (March 21st spring equinox). The Sun on this day will always be at 0 degrees of Aries. But in Sidereal astrology this reference point to the constellation of Aries (the grouping of fixed stars in Aries) has shifted over time because of precession, which is due to a slight wobble or shift of the earth. At one point in time the two zodiacs did line up. Now the variation between the two is about 23 degrees 51 minutes. This is called the Ayanamsha. Of course there are different methods for calculating the ayanamsha, and the variation is small, but can make a major difference in chart calculation. I use the Lahiri system, which is the one most commonly used. The precession will continue to move backwards through the entire 12 constellations creating the ages of mankind.

From 0 degrees of Aries backwards 23 degrees 51 minutes will put the sidereal starting point at around 6 degrees 50 minutes of Pisces at this point in time (the year 2,001). The 12 signs surround the earth each 30 degrees, makes a perfect 360 degree circle called the Zodiac. Since it takes 72 years to move 1 degree backwards in the zodiac with precession we have around 6 degrees to finish out the sign of Pisces. Then 6 x 72 will equal around 432 years before we enter into the sign of Aquarius. This is what is referred to as the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. The Galactic center is the center of the universe. It directs the play of the 7 rays of creation. It is the creative force that emanates truth, life and intelligence.

This was the point of the greatest darkness on earth. Because of the precession of the equinoxes, we have further advanced nearing the constellation of Aquarius and getting somewhat closer to the galactic center, which will bring the age of enlightenment.

According to the Rig Veda we are currently in the Kali Yuga, which in Vedic text is a very Dark Age. There are 24,000 years in an entire cycle of humanity or ages of mankind. It takes about 12,000 in the ascending cycle towards a spiritually enlightened age, and another 12,000 in a waning or descending stage away from enlightenment. We are currently about 2,000 years into the ascending cycle, meaning we have 10,000 to go to come to the most enlightened stage or age of this planet. Western astrologers recognize the precession of the equinoxes in reference to the ages of mankind but do not relate it to an individual's natal chart.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always avoid those astral denizens, AE......

https://c.tenor.com/sRZOlzbkGnYAAAAM/muhaha-darth-sidious.gif"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you are taking my advice to rethink using EV scooters, AE....and also, I like that image of Greta with Lord Sidious, also....It seems so apt, especially the way he says, "yes, yessss, feel the hate...!!" LOL....Greta has certainly toned down…"
2 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post
Hey Everyone! Join us this weekend for the New! Paramagnetic Alignments and Teleportation session…and a special Ashtar Command Magic Teeth and Gums seminar with lots of recommendations…www.lightquest-intl.com…go to the Classes page…Have a great day,…
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Acc members- Eyewitness Report. I was riding my ev scooter on the boardwalk at Asbury Park, NJ (since Drexk posted the ev scooter fires I'm rethinking sidewalk surfing) and I saw this; large olive shaped reflective black sunglasses on a head with a…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drexk-that's my favorite pic of Greta!"
4 hours ago
More…