Hi.

From time to time people ask for recommendations for new artists or groups to listen to in terms of beautiful spiritual uplifting music. And whilst many people have heard of the more mainstream artists such as Enya, Yanni, Kitaro, Secret Garden and Medwyn Goodall etc i thought i should start a new post whereby you can add your favourite "spiritual" or "new age" or "uplifting music" here so that others could check out some new artists and benefit from that.

Some of my favourites in no particular order are:

2002 :  beautifully melodic new agey music

Aeoliah : music as if composed by the Angels

Scott Huckabay: this guy "channels" guitar and is often called the Trance Guitarist

Armik : flamenco guitar music with accompanying instruments - very happy, and upbeat and an amazing guitarist - guaranteed to make you feel good

Oliver Shanti and Friends - especially his Tai Chi Too album.

Medwyn Goodall  - many albums but i like Way of the Dolphin and Way of the Ocean

Deva Premal - one of the most beautiful female vocalists singing mostly Mantras in Sanskrit - very powerful and meditative!

Amethystium - upbeat new age sounds

Libera - young boys choir - absolutely heavenly - highly recommend them, will give you goosebumps!

Cantamus - a female version of Libera sort of - see above.

Lesiem - if you like a modern, Western and up-tempo CD of Monks singing that actually is great to listen to then this is one of the best male monk choir groups around.

Raphael - beautiful, gentle music

Nicholas Gunn - great modern Native American Indian influenced music.

Keiko Matsui - a Japanese piano player whose music is a combo of piano, jazz, new age etc but her stuff is very upbeat and the perfect background sounds that re very interesting and yet that you know nearly everyone will enjoy. Recommended.

Asha - male singer, often with guitar and syth etc...etc....very beautiful lyrics and songs!

Well, there's just a handful of mine, please add your own and let's learn about some great new musical artists from one another!

Bright Blessings!

Barron

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dead can dance

jean michelle jarre

tangerim dream(early stuff)

bethoven

mozart

sbb

• since we are on inspirational level :

....................how about hard-core vegan rap group Consolidated.

..................vegetarian Moby

.....................incredible spiritual messages in music & lyrics from Yes, Genesis, Emerson, Lake & Palmer or King Crimson.

..................Mesmerizing musical genius from Kraftwerk

..................forever the best Pink Floyds, Beatels, Procol Harum, Cream and Hendrix.......Angels singing.

..................and new aggie bands like Delerium(aka~ Will~Front Line Assembly~Intermix), Legendary Pink Dots, Laibach (later works), and on and on.............................8115877866?profile=original

• Robert Rich, Depeche Mode, Tool, pretty much all Ambient music, Phish..... so many I can't list here...

Here is a beautiful piece from Robert Rich, "Fearless"   :)

Depeche Mode.... Doesn't Ben Arion look like the lead singer?! :).... 

:-D
    • ben arion looks too young to pass for lead singer
      • Still... the resemblance is uncanny :)
  • Barron,

It is good to know that you're inspired to post this. Music is a part of creativity..which feeds the soul.

I'm very honored that our paths crossed and that you answered to 'my call' for synchronicity. I'm very blessed to have a spiritual friend like you...a part of your answer to me...is helping me ...on my journey to Shambhala.

Shine one, Dear One...shine on bright.

Love, Light and Blessings

• Dear Agnes.

You are most welcome. Over the next couple of days i shall post the book titles that i have that relate directly to Shambhala - some may be new to you.....  PS  Byt the way, have you ever visited Mt Shasta?

Bright Blessings!

barron

PS  That is where i first heard Scott Huckabay play live.  Actualy also where i heard the master sound healer Jonathan Goldman play too and James Tywman perform!  And a few other very talented artists too at one of the late Dr Joshua David Stone Wesak celebrations there.

• The Cruxshadows - A darkwave band. A lot of their music is inspiring and thought provoking. Highly recommend.
    • Great post Barron!!

I like to chill out when I am really stressed working with people all day with Fridrik Karlsson, very soothing.. My favourite artist is possibly Beethoven and I love Tchaikovsky.. at the right time.

I also love Ravi Shanker, amazing and..

Deva Premal..

Guo brothers, flute players absolutely beautiful, haunting..

Paul Horn.

..and many others..

With love

Marion 

• Barron,

There is also SHEILA CHANDRA whose music is special and healing. She is an Indian born in Britain, so the music has definitive Indian Classical influence yet is of a world music genre. Her voice is powerful and directly appeals to the heart of you. You can start out with her album "ROOTS & WINGS".

For those who like instrumental Indian classical - I would recommend listening to Hariprasad Chaurasia (renowned Indian flautist) especially his album - "SOUNDS OF SILENCE" It has three pieces and all totally mind blowing meditative music.

I would also recommend listening to Prem Joshua's "SKY KISSES EARTH" <--- all Sitar renditions.

And of course there is Pandit Ravi Shankar's - "CHANTS OF INDIA" (it includes a George Harrison track). My favourite of this album is the last song at the end titled "Prabhujee"

I also like Krishna Das - my most favourite of his bhajans is "Har Har Mahadeo Shambho".

-

with intent,
    much love, light and laughter,

Asavari.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
4 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
54 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…