I have always wondered what really happened during WW2. There are pictures of Hitler shaking hand with a grey. Is that real? Were the allied really the good guys? And would the world have been better or worse if the Nazis won?

These questions have always filled my mind. I hope someone can answer some of them.

Much love 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ..marianinia..u are saying big bullshit... if your grandson is in Afghanistan it is his own choice to be there..he is not an innocent victim at all...he is just someone who is duped by his own government to go and fight in a useless war for the profits of the cabal...he is not there to save anything....especially any human beings.... just as duped as are all the other citizens in your country who support this war....

..and all other wars that your country is involved in...

...so WAKE UP and stop saying..well wars are bad..but they need to happen because if we dont do them..someone else will take over...and all that crap that your government feeds you....

if u want Peace....u a BE PEACE.... 

• Hmm does that mean that in your country young men are forced to go to war..??

• Whats all this good and bad XD. There is only love my family. Love being experienced by how ever you define this moment. The Universe simply just is yet the thinking mind places values. Saying this is who i am and this is who i am not, This is what I like and this is what i dislike. This is good, this is bad, this is right this is wrong, this is best, this is worst. Let  go of judgment and you will know the love you and all always have been. it is through trying to judge and control things that you blind your self of the eternal infinite potentiality with a limited temporary actuality. Just be and know this moment
  • I don't really know why that is. I think it has something to do with the fact that the Lyrans, the original humans, were blond haired and blue eyed. And through the ages, the human prototype got separated and branched out into different genetic divisions. You should probably ask Drekx Omega about that, I'm sure he would know more about that than I do.

But apparently, it is true, there is something about the blood of blond haired blue eyed people that is more pure than others. And that's why the Reptilians seek out blond haired blue eyed people, because they say their blood is more potent. That's why the Giza Intelligence which were renegade blond haired blue eyed Pleiadians, say they were superior and taught Hitler and the Nazis that "Aryans" were the "Supermen" of pure genetic stock, and the reason the world was decaying, was because the Aryans had bred with genetically "inferior" races, and the only solution to make the world pure again, was to over time, eliminate the interbreeding of Aryan people with "sub-humans", thus leading to a Golden Age of pure blooded Aryan rulership of planet Earth.

I'm with you, okay, don't misunderstand me. I don't think blood has anything to do with whether a human being is pure. It's just a physical thing, and for the physical body...which we are not. We are soul, we are spirit, and it is the purity of our spirit which determines how "pure" we are.

• "pure"?

huh

why even such concept, still to this day, I am genetically "pure" me dammit, hehehe, ego has its pluses

and to the more "soulfully pure", hmmm,  the puritans can not dance and move and maneuver like I can, I have noticed, interesting setback

oh my egos rampant today
  • It has to do with blood, and I'm not sure how it all works, but this is what they believe, and this is why the Reptilians get more of a rush when drinking the blood of blond haired blue eyed people. They say it's more potent. I don't know why that is, but apparently, that's how it is. And I said it before, that is just physical blood, it has nothing to do with the spirit within. It has nothing to do with TRUE purity of the spirit, which comes from being a good honest loving person. It is a physical thing only, and has no real reality outside of the physical.

These Nazis, and elites, and Reptilians, are so caught up in the physical, so caught up in genetics and racial purity and all of this junk, that they forget, it isn't a persons genetics which decide whether they are pure or not, it is their spirit within. The Nazis actually believed that if you were an alcoholic, that means your genetics were impure. No, it is the spirit that is impure! People don't become alcoholics because of their genetics. 

Again total lack of spiritual balance and understanding. And this is the danger of Darwinism. And now they are trying to push Darwinism, only, in the schools. They are trying to make it so teachers aren't even allowed to offer Intelligent Design as an alternative. More attacks on God and spirit, and they won't succeed! All dark empires are doomed to fail. No empire, ever, that was based on a dark ideology and low vibrational separatist energies, ever stood the test of time, because only LIGHT endures, only goodness endures, good always triumphs over evil.

• And no, of course we wouldn't be better off if the Nazis had won. I mean, what a question. That's like saying, well we would be better off if the elites won and created their New World Order of global enslavement. And the two are basically the same ideology. If you are not pure Aryan stock, if you are not part of the elite bloodlines...prepare to be enslaved and made to work till death to support the NWO empire.

Or, prepare to be murdered and exterminated on an industrial scale, like the elites want to do, kill off 80% of people. If you have nothing useful to offer the NWO agenda, or if you are sick, old, handicapped, or poor...prepare to die. No sane person would say that humanity would be better off that way, only these crazy elites with their dark hearts and minds think that.

To me, this Nazi ideology, and the ideology the elites have today, is the inevitable manifestation of the belief in Darwins theory of evolution. It is social Darwinism, made manifest. It is a dark ideology, a twisted ideology, that says only the strong survive, and only the strong and genetically and intellectually superior are fit to live.

Of course, we all know that is a fraud. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY has the right to decide who is fit for life! Not you, not me, not the Nazis, not these elites, not women who abort babies, not the State who order capital punishment, nobody has that right. Period. It's time to get it straight. If God put us here, that means we are fit for life, that means we are worthy to live! God does not create worthless things. The audacity of such an idea, is insulting to the wisdom, intelligence and love of our Father-Mother God, it is insulting to life itself.

And I know so many of us humans feel worthless, how dare we feel worthless and like we don't belong in Creation. How dare we spit in the face of God and say creating me was a mistake. God makes no mistakes, ever. We are all here, every last one of us, because we belong here, we are meant to be here, and we have something to offer this life. It's time to drop these dark low vibrating ideas. We are worthy, we are good, we deserve the best of everything, as our birthright! GOD DOES NOT CREATE WORTHLESS AND USELESS BEINGS. All of us have infinite worth. Why do we believe different? How dare these elites say we aren't worthy to live?

Anyways I'm ranting now lol I tend to do that. I will end this now by saying, the line of good and evil is distinct, and by taking the MORAL road of the heart and soul, we are on the side of good. And in the case of WW2, the side with the greater moral compass, were the good guys. This would be the Allied powers. And the dark twisted Axis powers, were doomed to failure. That's why they failed. The elites and their plans, are doomed to failure. Because GOD ALWAYS WINS IN THE END, AND GOOD ALWAYS TRIUMPHS OVER EVIL! Thank you and God bless the human race and all of Creation!

• See i don't think that talking about these things r dark low vibrating ideas. I think we have to talk about some of these things, because it makes us more aware of what was going on back then, and what we can learn about these things in the now. If we keep our eyes closed off to ideas, we will never know what we have to fight off in the 3D to stay alive and keep on going. We all do have something to offer in this world yes, but we can't keep our eyes closed off to these things. Bringing in awareness, means having both eyes open, and keeping our energies grounded as well, when knowing that these things did exist. God can't always fix everything in this world, but he tries to. There r somethings, being we r living in the 3D world yet, there r somethings we can't for see coming in, and there somethings we won't be able to catch right away. I mean were any of us here prepared to the 9-11 event that had shaken our planet earth. Did we think that there was one person out there that had this event planned in for us on planet earth? Were these things that had happened all an illussion really, or were they really happening before us, and we just didn't see it coming in. Were we all prepared then, and if we did talk about these things, would it of made these things Dark Low Vibrating Ideas, floating around in our minds. Did we see Bush coming in as our President, or did we all vote him in office, knowing he was cause a mess of things here on planet earth. These aren't low Dark Vibrating ideas, these r real facts that had along time coming in, and now our Planet Earth is in huge trouble because of what our president did to our country, and knowing he also had ppl behind him, working the strings of his ideas. We can be created by God, that is nice, but we turn our eyes away to Planet Earth, then we shut down our vibrations of becoming more aware of what could happen if our eyes r closed. We did have our eyes closed off to what Hilter was doing as well, we didn't want to believe that one person and or man was responsible for killing off the Jews, and many other races here on Planet Earth, but it was real and it was really happening, so then u have to ask yourself what plans did God have in store for having Hilter here on Planet Earth? Was it to make us more aware of what was going on around us, or was it to kill those who didn't desever to suffer in his hands. Did we have a choice in this matter to fix things without having a war? Maybe we did, but back then did we know better. These are all questions that ppl who think with a mind of there own will be throwing around in there minds, doesn't mean its dark or low vibration, it just means we are aware of our thoughts, and that we do have fear of what could happen to our Planet Earth, if we hide our heads in the sand with these thoughts, so many of us in the 3D here r scared to put out our thoughts these days, because of the new age theories that r coming in, saying we all have to Love, Love, Love, and no more room for anything else because if u speak what is on your mind, then u become a Dark Low Vibrating Lightworker, which is a bunch of lies, because we all do have the right away to becoming a Lightworker, even when working with some Dark energies. Dark energies doesn't always mean negativity it means that it is there for a reason, and r we going to with it, or just ignore it and pretend there isn't any there. Dealing with things that come our way, wether its positive or negative, we all have to deal with these things, and if it makes us a better person working with what is thrown our way, then it just makes us a stronger person then most. Now I'am rambling on this. 
    • Glad you are in agreement about the elites also known as the nephilim or rothschile zionists 

their evil intent is starting to become clear check this passage

Hansjurgen Koehler in his book, "Inside The Gestapo," states the following, of Maria Anna Schicklgruber, Adolf Hitler's grandmother,

"A little servant girl…….came to Vienna and became a domestic servant…….at the Rothschild mansion…….and Hitler’s unknown grandfather must be probably looked for in this magnificent house."
      This is backed up by Walter Langer in his book, "The Mind Of Hitler," in which he states,
      "Adolf’s father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber…….Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back home…….where Alois was born."
      On the surface, it would appear Hitler was unlikely to be a Rothschild, but then again, when you discover the benefits that the Rothschilds got out of this war, both financially and politically, a Rothschild connection does not appear as outlandish as it may initially seem.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
  • Now here is a subject I know much about. I've been studying this time period, since I could read. And I'm certain I was there in my past life, as a Russian or maybe even a Nazi.

It's true, the Allies didn't behave like angels. Americans did some bad stuff, British did some bad stuff, the Russians did alot of bad stuff. Everybody on all sides did bad stuff, it was a war. But clearly, the real "bad" guys were the Axis powers, the Nazis, the Japanese, the Italians. They were responsible for the starting of it all by their aggressive wars against sovereign nations.

The Japanese invaded Manchuria and the Chinese in the 30s, and perpetrated atrocities that have never been seen before or since. Nobody told them to do that, they weren't coerced, they just chose to do it to expand their imperialistic power.

The Italians invaded what is now Ethiopia and Greece, for no reason, just to keep up with Hitler and get some power for themselves. Mussolini was a dictator, who teamed up with Hitler to get a slice of the pie, and I'm sure if the Nazis had become strong enough, they would have invaded and took over Italy as well.

And of course, the Nazis. There is no doubt the Nazis were bad guys, anybody who says different needs to check their moral compass. Their plan was to create a New World Order, a 1000 year Reich, and reign in the Golden Age where the Supermen, the Aryan white race, would rule over the Earth; and every other race was considered "inferior" and "sub-human" and would be destroyed or enslaved.

They viewed Jews the lowest of the sub-humans, the great poisoner of civilization, and vowed to wipe them off the face of the Earth. They wrote about it, they talked about it, they gave speeches and made propaganda films about it, anybody who says the Nazis didn't hate the Jews and want them exterminated, needs to go research. They didn't build extermination camps for nothing.

There can be no denying the Holocaust. What is debatable are the numbers, but not the plan. The plan was set. It was a warped, twisted, immoral ideology, it was hardcore eugenics. And today, our elites follow similar ideologies and plans, and the elites funded Hitler.

And yes, Hitler did claim to not only be in contact with, but actually MEET the Aryan Supermen, who were actually a group of renegade Pleiadians situated in the Giza Plateau. All the top Nazis like Goering, Gobbels, Hess, and especially Heinrich Himmler were all members of the Thule Society and other secret groups, who claimed to be in touch with off-world and other dimensional intelligences. The Nazis were deeply into the occult and they understood the power of energy.

There are all sorts of different esoteric angles that formed the Nazi ideology, and actually, the Nazis were pretty close to the truth. They just got brainwashed and had it twisted to where it became a very sinister and dark agenda. The one thing they forgot was something called MORALITY.

Sure, the blood of blond haired, blue eyed people is, in some way, more "pure" than others, that's why Reptilians prefer to drink the blood of blond haired blue eyed people. But that is just physical genetics and has nothing to do with the SPIRIT WITHIN. The Nazis were on to alot of things, but totally missed the mark when it came to SPIRITUALITY.

Just like our elites, today, they are on to alot of things, they understand much more about higher realities and the deeper meanings of life than do the masses, but they just totally lack the spiritual balance, which is the most important thing. You can know all about the occult, and energy, and the higher realities of the universe, but if not balanced with the SPIRITUAL knowledge of oneness, equality, brotherhood, love, and GOD, then it is easy to become like the Nazis became.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 3 here of Adam Abraham's interview with Sheldan Nidle. We get into anti aging to proto youthing, the transition formerly called death in a unified field, a little about the Galactic Federation Of Light, and Extraterrestrial Human origins and…"
4 hours ago
"Part 3 here of Adam Abraham's interview with Sheldan Nidle. We get into anti aging to proto youthing, the transition formerly called death in a unified field, a little about the Galactic Federation Of Light, and Extraterrestrial Human origins and…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"More on full consciousness here in the second part of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan Nidle. Other topics talked about here include knowing one's purpose, fluid group dynamics, and the fundamentals of first contact.…"
4 hours ago
"More on full consciousness here in the second part of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan Nidle. Other topics talked about here are knowing one's purpose, fluid group dynamics, and the fundamentals of first contact.…"
5 hours ago
"First part of the six part interview Adam Abraham did with Sheldan Nidle. The first part here gets into full consciousness and what we can expect when we return to full consciousness. Telepathy will also be talked about here.…"
5 hours ago
"First part of the six part interview Adam Abraham did with Sheldan Nidle. The first part here gets into full consciousness and what we can expect when we return to full consciousness. Telepathy will also be talked about here.…"
5 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…