I have always wondered what really happened during WW2. There are pictures of Hitler shaking hand with a grey. Is that real? Were the allied really the good guys? And would the world have been better or worse if the Nazis won?

These questions have always filled my mind. I hope someone can answer some of them.

Much love 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have read that Hitler were hounted by terrible dreams and that make hime crazy/angry. I dont believe the allied leader was so much nicer. I believe all these leaders work for the illuminati, so they all obay Illuminati and their overlords Anunnaki. We can se who people are by their actions, mostely. No one/no side was of christ consiousness. Thats easy to se. 
    • You are right this all comes from the Illumnati, otherwise known as the Kazhars, the AshkenaziJews or the Rothschile Zionists, the Rothschilds love wars because they are massive generators of risk free debt. http://bit.ly/q4VO3I

In 1815,   Nathan Mayer Rothschild makes his famous statement,

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."
      1816: The American Congress passes a bill permitting yet another Rothschild dominated
      central bank, which gives the Rothschilds control of the American money supply again. 
      This is called the Second Bank of the United States and is given a twenty year charter. 
      The British war against the America therefore ends with the deaths of thousands of British
      and American soldiers, but the Rothschilds get their bank.
      http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
  • Perhaps realize that it is all illusion - a movie on the the grandest of scales.

"Bad" only seems to exist within duality, which is the smallest of viewpoints...

Much Love!

Joshua

• interesting

well I just gotta say this, and I'l get flamed for this like hell, but here goes:
    so if WW3 would happen, (um, perhaps soon), are we bad people, a bad society? this is the master question about to be answered by peoples action or non action globally in the coming months or years I'd assume etc

oh and to Drexx Omega, I am very, um, confused, as to WW1 and WW2 and their "effects" to "help us" with these old forms and systems and duality in general. So this is the standard recipe for these kinds of changes? though I'd suppose this kind of outcome was "brought on by humanitys ignorance"? etc etc

I'd greatly assume this is highly incorrect, (as to what I am suggesting). I am sure their have been much greater methods brought about to create processes for change, by um, higher ones. I'd assume I have just been given alot of mis-information, (or I am opening a can of worms)

or is their still many things for the stellar folk to learn, about "changes" and process of change, oh, hehehe, but humanity is not supposed to know about this stuff

is it just humanity that is to "evolve"?

especially perhaps. . .    now. . .             ?

I'd assume I am missing some peaces of information, and am slightly sorry for asking such questions, but, um, I'v been on this planet for awhile, so thought I would ask anyways
    • The Rothschilds (Nephilim) love wars because they are massive generators of risk free debt. http://bit.ly/q4VO3I
      http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm
    • I'm with you on this one, Geonic, I still don't quite understand that idea. The world wars took us to the brink of destruction. Not just of us, but the planet. So much so, our precious Earth had to cry out for help. Imagine that. And without that help, we might have all perished. Lucky for us, God authorized it, and allowed these light beings to come here and stabilize the planet, and beam intense light to help us out. I don't see that as very helpful, the fact that we took ourselves to the very depth.

If it was just a clearing of old energy from the Atlantean times, we took it too far. As we are prone to do, we humans, we love to take everything to the very extreme. I just thank God we didn't destroy ourselves.

And I guess from a physical worldly point of view, it did help us, because we learned, to a great level, the horror of war, and how we should never let ourselves be taken into another war like that, ever again. It helped awaken the collective consciousness, a bit, into forsaking war, and nowadays nobody truly wants a war, only the crooked elites. But does it have to take such extremity, for us to finally learn? I guess so. It's like an alcoholic, who just refuses to stop drinking until he's about to lose everything, and says okay I'll stop now. We always push things to the very limit before learning, I think it's very crazy.

I can only imagine how we must look to other beings, oh these humans must be crazy! We just take everything to the extreme, because we can. I guess it is our role as an example of extreme duality, to take everything to the extreme. But still, I wish we could just learn already, it isn't that difficult, is it?

• hehehe, oops, you know I forgot to mention, the way I worded the first question was um, intentional, to um, well, make things more clearly opened up to the reader, I gotta learn to dance better
    • perhaps, I have to admit, my post is not fare, and maybe Vagelis4VP actually answered all my questions in a nutshell, with his response to the first one

I have lots of earthly galactic history to still read up on though
      • though you know, its kinda funny, do the "GFL" ever read any of this gobbledy-gook? I hope so, I hope they get the message atleast, everything in the universe has shit to deal with, the universe is an equilibrium n all, and it does grow and evolve, hmmmm, maybe humanity needs something to be revealed that is beyond this world, I can smell it from a mile away though, light years away, but yes, it is not for us to ask or dig, we must just focus on "our" ascension, of course

I'm sure the GFL doesn't mind a mosquito bite once and awhile, yes?
        • continuing. . . hehehe
          and so theirs illusion and I am just soul on this planet, but, then theirs the structure of how these GFL, (and stellar folk), do what they do, that is all my little struggle is with, I am so very tired of "architects", and I am crazy enough to see a solution to all this? (hmmm), yet in the midst of this worlds mechanical dysfunction it can never be brought about, I suppose the greatest solution of all are never of interest to the ones in charge at any given moment, on any scale, as I obviously understand how this works, being in this little earthly equilibrium of all that is. . . of the universe? can humans see much more then they let on, and can they see much more than they are allowed to, even though they can, and this is for safety reasons of course, cause humans can see a "spectrum" of sorts that is part of what is "new"?

is this still a battle for the "use" of humanity?, cause it could be, again, when people here awaken. . . truly

whats that magical word again. . . ahh, "destiny", a position in the bigger picture that is of humanitys true will. . . . ? or, perhaps rather just a hidden orchestration, all along?

this is my little un-clarified quibble
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
14 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
14 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
15 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
15 hours ago
More…