More than 50 animals have died in the last three months at Indonesia's Surayaba Zoo, a former keeper has claimedOne giraffe died last year with 20kg of plastic bags in its stomach after they blew into its cage and weren't clearedIn another case, a Sumatran tiger's digestive tract rotted away after it was routinely fed formaldehyde-laced meatA Zoo spokesman defended the attraction, branded the worst in the world, but admitted: 'We also have issues'The young elephant has tugged at his shackled hind leg so often that the manacles have cut through the flesh, leaving it raw.Not that freeing himself would help. A chain on his left front leg means he can move neither forwards, backwards nor sideways.The elephant’s owner has tethered the youngster because he prefers to tend to his small shop in the grounds of the Surabaya Zoo in Indonesia.Full True Story @http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2529589/Worlds-cruellest-zoo-Shackled-elephants-starving-camels-150-pelicans-crammed-one-cage-death-toll-rises-daily.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • ...I Dunno Krish....Whats Up With These People........How Is This Place Allowed To Be Still Open.....Sick Man....Just Look At The Faces Of Those Animals.....They Look So Depressed.....Hurts The Heart...Are These People Void Of All Feeling.......When Are Humans Going To Stop Thinking Its Ok.....To Treat Animals Like Shit.....

    • This is happening in Indonesia and one thing you can do is don't buy any of their products..total ban .. I just went into Waitrose and picked some snacks but when I saw they are from Indonesia I didn't buy...true the ones who are in charge of the zoo are guilty but the people of the country must know what is happening and since they are not doing much they are partly to blame.
  • 8114987063?profile=original

  • This made me cry how anyone can be so cruel to gods creatures....some one should stuff the owner of this zoo in a cage and shackle and starve him for awhile.  See how he likes it.  I pray that he will understand the harm and bad karma he is wracking up, but will probably not realize in this lifetime.  Anyone that can be that callous with animals like that has a lot of spiritual growth to do for sure.  I guess they do not have animal rights enforcers over there but they should.  I think that zoos are horrible anyway.  Wildlife is mean to live their life in the wilds...it is their nature and their instinct.  I even feel sorry for fish in fish tanks and birds in cages....seems so unfair...and it seems unfair to me when I see dogs hooked outside in all kinds of weather on short chains with no protection from the elements and not enough room to even move around...what kind of life is that for an animal.  People are so cruel when it comes to animals and I cannot fathom why.   

    • Yes Marique it a very cruel and sad world we are living in ... Some of the things happening here are beyond the limits and breaking every barrier yet they are getting away with it... Tit for Tat would stop much of this and is one way to put an end to this.
  • I mean you have to be shock proof to watch this.
    I still feel it is important to expose this to the masses so some action is taken against the people in charge of the Zoo... Maybe the best punishment for them is to put them in the zoo and free the animals
This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/08/2026 by EraOfLight — 2 Comments ↓ Greetings! It is I KejRaj!When the angels, masters, and other higher dimensional beings speak of oneness and becoming one, what they are really saying is to become aware that we are all composed…
20 minutes ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"Every single few years this site gets churned around by religious people, when its been proven beyond a doubt that it is outright lies about a natural geological volcanic feature, already proven by geologists, huge reports have been done,showing…"
3 hours ago
enigmabfd left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drekx, what's your take on the substance that Enki pleaded for? Do you think the flood was caused by Enki's request, human denial or something else?"
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.” — Genesis 8:4, KJVIs Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?A new investigation is generating renewed interest in one of history’s…
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"The Sumerians named planet Mars; "Mulsa" 𒀯𒋛𒀀: Literally translates to "red star," reflecting the distinct reddish color of the planet....In ancient times, it possessed a third Moon, which was forced out of orbit, into space and out of the system, by…"
19 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/08/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!One question I have been asked often is; What happens when we “die”?Let’s get two things out of the way now, which…
23 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/08/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The 10/10 Portal on October 10, 2026 is viewed as a powerful symbolic threshold for new beginnings, personal growth, reflection, and consciously moving into a new phase. The date carries…
23 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/08/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply NASA Administrator Jared Isaacman is taking an explicitly open-minded position toward UAP. He compared the current surge in UAP reports to a potential new “Sputnik Moment,” saying the…
23 hours ago
More…