Live long enough, and eventually you'll experience an historic day.  Historic Days happen.  D-Day.  The day Kennedy was killed.  9/11.

Usually, these historic days take us by surprise.  And usually, given the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, we realize we could have seen it coming.  Could this coming Friday, July 27th prove to be the first historic day we do see coming?  I'd like you to take a look at some disparate sources of information that may all be pointing to the opportunity for a world-impacting event on July 27.

The Olympics and the Forecasted Illuminati Plot

For weeks, if not months, rumors have been flying suggesting the Illuminati have planned a false-flag event during the London Olympics.  Indeed, if they are as isolated and near the end of their reign as insiders, channelings and headlines seem to indicate, an incident at the London Olympics might be a last gasp opportunity to turn the world toward war and further postpone the inevitable awakening of the masses.

It is often said that the Illuminati always post their plans in public view.  That way, they feel their actions are fair because they told us and we didn't stop them.  Below is a video that presents multiple possible media "tells".  I'll let you judge for yourself, but I personally find the "I, Pet Goat" portions to be very interesting.

Keep in mind, the Olympics officially start Friday, July 27, 2012.

Wanderer in the Skies

So yeah.  Maybe there's a little bit of available evidence to suggest the Illuminati might have a new deceit up their proverbial sleeve.  But that doesn't mean they could get away with it, even if they wanted to.  We know our off-world friends have turned off nukes in their silos for decades and even stopped them in mid air.

So now I'd like to offer you a less destructive and equally world-changing possible scenario for Friday.  What if the Illuminati's plans were not only thwarted, but our relatives from the stars actually used the occasion to say hello to Earth?

Think about it.  Every four years the planet comes together symbolically through the Olympic Games.  And they just happen to fall in the summer of the auspicious year 2012.  What better a time for them to make a soft form of contact with the world as a whole than when the world is gathered through focused collective attention?

But is there any indication such a thing could happen?  Believe it or not, this is not completely conjecture on my part.  There is a channeled source that calls itself Wanderer of the Skies, purporting to be a part of the Galactic Federation.  Although Wanderer reports used to appear with some frequency, this latest report breaks an unusual radio silence.  The entire post holds some interesting thoughts and predictions, but I found the following portion to be in line with the possibility of some sort of extraterrestrial presence during the opening ceremonies.

'Recently, we have met again on a galactic scale to assess where we have come in the process and what must been done further to progress towards the inevitable goals desired by the plan. That meeting, again taking place on one of our great spacers, has led to some interesting consensus about our mutual situation. This meeting included those delegates from your world as well as representative of the Federation. Your people were heard and your feelings considered foremost in the consensus. We have begun in earnest now to undertake the first in the steps of this consensus. You will see that first step in the form of our overwhelming presence in your skies in the coming days. The first advance of the major agenda is underway.'

Solar activity and Mercury conjunction

Adding to the halcyon hopes for an eventful July 27 are two interesting celestial events.  As YouTuber Suspicious Observer has noted regularly in his videos, strong earthquake activity tends to coincide with conjunctions of Mercury with the sun.  The next Mercury-Sun conjunction?  You guessed it.  Friday, July 27, 2012.

But that's not all.  Solar watchers have had their eyes on one particular hole in the sun's corona for months. At one point it looked like a giant pyramid, another revolution of the sun some thought it looked like a giant chicken man. Coronal holes are connected to solar wind. When one is pointed at Earth, the solar wind buffeting our magnetosphere rises. They are also thought to be connected with increased earthquake activity. Well, that same hole is swinging back around and is forecast to line up with the Mercury conjunction!

But I'm not one to hope for or focus on calamity.  I don't bring these alignments up because of their portents for geomagnetic activity.  I bring them up simply because they are an interesting alignment of alignments all on one date.

Now I'm not trying to say something is definitely going to happen on Friday.  I'm simply saying there's plenty of evidence to suggest something could.  Let's hope for the best.

http://bravonewworld.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/will-world-change-on-july-27-2012.html#.UAzNZYBc0b0.facebook

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i share the opinion of marianinia : We should focus on positive thoughts and feelings. The future remains

flexible and we are changing it in every second.

Love is the solution for everything!

• exactly man !

• The evidence to suggest a false-flag event on 7/27 is absolutely overwhelming but we will all rejoice if we "look to the skies" as Nick Pope suggests and see the glory of our space brothers and sisters! YES!

• Hogwash!.....that's all I got, sorry.

• To much negativity still around but hey i don't blame people since many things never occured when there was a plan for it.. but i really hope it's not just talk... peace

• To Feather Winger:  Yes, I think that protecting yourself with guns is a bad idea.  I will not live like Mad Max. 

• Scary first video.  Possibility of UFO's, but might be fake.

• Change? To my opinion, mostly unlikely. Unless I was wrong..............
  • The more important event to watch is the Signing of the UN Gun Ban treaty which also occurs on July 27th.

Considering that this treaty basically takes away all of our guns, and directly threatens our sovereignty.

This would be the ideal time for a Forced move from the "good guys" to kick off their Greenlight event.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
14 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know he was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
19 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
43 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
44 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
48 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Tons of ships here. This was seen down in Mexico in the beginning of 2005. https://youtu.be/PJxlIJXhO90?si=uFGQS8LtS6JRmD-m"
1 hour ago
More…