Copyright 2011
Every conspiracy theorist worth his salt discusses the idea that Hollywood is run by the Illuminati and that the films produced by Hollywood are designed to create a cultural effect. This cultural effect is one that is desired by the Illuminati and that is why they fund these film projects.

The theory is that the bigger the budget of the film the more likely that the film is actually just a propaganda tool.
Having once been part of the Hollywood scene I can attest to the many stories and rumors I heard about the group that controls Hollywood.

8110378461?profile=original

After I began deconstructing the films of Stanley Kubrick (See my new film Kubrick's Odyssey I could see that one of the things that he was attempting to convey is this notion that a group of men control all of Hollywood's films and that each film is designed to have a propaganda effect on the viewer. When I go to see a Hollywood film today

I usually spend the first fifteen minutes or so of the film trying to figure out what point of view, what piece of propaganda or agenda the film was designed to convey.

With this in mind let us now turn our discussion to one of these big budget Hollywood films. The film I am about to discuss is one of the more interesting products that Hollywood has produced in the 21st century. The film is called Kingdom of Heaven. It starred Orlando Bloom as the fictionalized version of Bailian of Ibelin, the last Christian leader of Jerusalem.

The film came out in 2005 and was directed by the best living film director today Ridley Scott. The plot of Kingdom of Heaven concerns the travails of Bailian as he travels from France to Jerusalem. He joins the Knights Hospitalers and the Templars are the bad guys in the film. The film's bad guy is Reynald de Chatillion played with obvious glee by Brendan Gleeson.

Bailian thinks that Jerusalem should be a city where all three religions practice their faith. He doesn't think that just the Christians should possess the city but that it should be a spiritual center for all three western religions. The film is anti-Catholic and some reviewers thought that Al Qaida had scripted it because of its apparent pro-Arab view. It is true that the Arab military leader Saladin is treated with a great deal of respect in the movie while the invading Christians are shown as barbaric and cruel.

A cursory examination of the propaganda purposes of Kingdom of Heaven is not easy to discern. The pro Islam nature of this big budget film would seem to fly in the face of the idea that Hollywood is run by pro-Israeli forces. Why would they fund a film that not only shows the Arabs conquering Israel and Jerusalem but making the crusading Christians into the bad guys? What purpose would this piece of propaganda serve?

It is well known that one of the main tenets of Freemasonry is the desire to return to Jerusalem and rebuild the temple. Freemasons also convey a desire that all three western religions be able to worship in Jerusalem. Therefore, the film Kingdom of Heaven accurately touts the Freemasonic line about Jerusalem. This also echoes the international community's desire for Jerusalem as well.

The two forces that do not wish Jerusalem to become an international city are the present occupiers of Israel and the fundamentalist Christian supporters in the US.
If all big budget Hollywood films are really just propaganda for the elites who rule the world what is the purpose of the film Kingdom of Heaven?

The film appears to be getting us ready to accept the fact that forces of transition have always overrun Jerusalem. It is also telling us that all three religions have a stake in Jerusalem and that non-Arabs should realize that Jerusalem is surrounded by millions of Arabs who have the right to take Jerusalem. The film shows the Muslims as humane and dignified as it also shows the majority of Christians as cowardly and cruel. The only Europeans with any dignity in the film are all anti-religion or at least ant-Christian.

Why would the movers and shakers of the world fund a film that presents this viewpoint? We will get to the reasons in a moment but for now let us accept that all of this is true and that Kingdom of Heaven is a propaganda piece trying to soften us up mentally for a fall of Jerusalem and a re-conquest by Islam.

These same elites decide to fund a film a few years before they are to enact their plan. It is a pre-scripted story to bring forth a specific result in our collective consciousness. . Have you ever been touched by a film? Think about how this magical combination of light, sound, and story moves you, makes you laugh or cry, fearful or elated.

We all have experienced the power of the medium to affect our belief systems. Kingdom Of Heaven, like most films is designed to get us used to something, to alter our perception.
These elites then give the go ahead to the project and the makers of the film know from the beginning what they are doing and what the film is intended to propagandize.

In the case of Kingdom of Heaven, Ridley Scott was given the go ahead to make this high budget film. Some may say that Ridley Scott could have made the film without knowing that the elites had a propaganda purpose. This could be true but what if it isn't? What if Ridley Scott knew that film he was making was just a propaganda effort?

Ridley Scott is one hell of a filmmaker. His attention to detail, his cinematography and acting are all first rate. I never miss a Ridley Scott film. Knowing people who have worked with Ridley it can be said that he is the most detail oriented filmmaker alive today. He is, in a sense, a filmmaker's filmmaker.
It is with this knowledge that I present the following evidence from the film Kingdom of Heaven.

The scene takes place approximately 38 minutes into the studio-released version of the film. It features a scene between Bailian (played by Orlando Bloom) and Father Baron Godfrey. In the scene they discuss Jerusalem, it's history and how the enemies of the Christians surround it.

An interesting scene to be sure but what is down right astounding about this scene in the movie is that Orlando Bloom has a carefully contrived set of numbers drawn on his forehead by the make up artist. The scene goes on for almost five minutes and so there cannot be a mistake. With Ridley Scott's penchant for detail there is no way that he would NOT have seen the numbers on Orlando Blooms forehead.

8110378653?profile=original

So what numbers are on his forehead?

8110378299?profile=original

This is a still image of Orlando Bloom in the scene. The numbers are clear. There is no way around the fact that they are there on his forehead. It was done on purpose and Ridley Scott has to be the one who authorized the make up artist to do this.
Why?

The elites are using the film for propaganda. They want us to get used to the idea that Arabs surround Jerusalem and that it's fall is inevitable. They also want us to come to believe that Jerusalem should be shared by all three religions. This of course flies in the face of current Israeli policy which states that they will never give up Jerusalem and in fact are moving the Palestinians out of east Jerusalem and giving the houses to Israelis.

Any prospect for an international city of Jerusalem where all three religions can worship freely certainly does not fit into what the current occupiers have in mind.
But things can change quickly, especially in the Middle East.

Going way out on a limb here I will make a prediction based on the film Kingdom of Heaven and my own knowledge of the way Hollywood works. I predict that Jerusalem will fall in 2012. I say this because of the numbers carved into Orlando Bloom's forehead by Ridley Scott and his make up artist. I believe that Kingdom of Heaven is designed to soften us up mentally for this idea.

I believe that Ridley Scott knows all of this and he instructed the make up artist to put the date (remember 2012 was 8 years in the future) on the lead actors forehead.
In Part Two of this article which will come later I will explain the startling truth behind the reasons for the making of Kingdom of Heaven and why forces with our world are working to insure and subtly persuade us that Islam will be the next "world" religion.

Called by Wired Magazine an "erudite conspiracy hunter", Jay Weidner is a renowned author and filmmaker. He is the director of the recently released documentary film, Kubrick's Odyssey: Secrets Hidden in the Films of Stanley Kubrick http://store.sacredmysteriesmarketplace.com/dvds/kubrick-s-odyssey-..., as well as Infinity: The Ultimate Trip http://store.sacredmysteriesmarketplace.com/dvds/infinity-the-ultim... and many more. In addition, he is the producer of the documentary films, 2012 The Odyssey http://store.sacredmysteriesmarketplace.com/dvds/2012-the-odyssey-d..., and its sequel,Timewave http://store.sacredmysteriesmarketplace.com/timewave-2013-dvd.html 2013 http://store.sacredmysteriesmarketplace.com/timewave-2013-dvd.html. Jay has been featured in the History Channel's documentaries, The Lost Book of Nostradamus, and Nostradamus 2012, for which he was associate producer. He was also featured in Trutv's, Conspiracy Theory, hosted by Jesse Ventura. For more information: www.jayweidner.com http://www.jayweidner.com/, www.sacredmysteries.com http://www.sacredmysteries.com/.

http://jayweidner.com/kingdomofheaven.html

8110377901?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Meindart for posting this, very very interesting.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The western central banking system is totally corrupt and this interview of Jared Bernstein, economic adviser to Resident Joe Biden, PROVES IT.....Just listen to this hapless idiot's attempts, to explain why the US Government chooses to borrow, if…"
30 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
10 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
12 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
12 hours ago
More…