WARNING!! DO NOT BECOME PART OF WIKILEAKS MASS-MIRROR TRAP!

REJECT ANY CONTACT WITH WIKILEAKS!!

The information they are looking for is a CIA trap and will be used to try and eventually shut your site down! DO NOT FALL INTO THIS TRAP!

Warn other Site Owners away from it!

Look at the info they are looking for!

There is no way I am going to have this site put on a list of sites for the CIA or whoever to restrict!

A lot of those sites have already done so and are going to be 'captured there!'

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies

• Thanks Kelly,Just adding my lil lite to the fire.

• I have only try to give everyone the truth, You must all realise that there is a plot to keep us from communicating.  Look how difficult Ning has made communication over the  last year!   It keeps making things more and more difficult for us to share things.   Since the Take over of the new owners, the price of keeping a site like this going has gone ridicules.  Copying and pasting text or images has just gotten harder.  when you get to the bottom of the text box it jumps everywhere!

Technology is supposed to get easier and cheaper, but not with Ning!  They are making things as difficult as they can.

• Ugh, Alex Jones takes things too far.
    • I have seen so bad stuff from Alex Jones too!   He could have a connection to the Jesuit order!   He attacks anyone who talks about it on his radio show!!   His backers are connected to the CIA too. 

• Though I have seen some bad things on Alex Jones.

• I don't give information likely Katt, if I give you a warning about WikiLeaks,  it is for a dam good reason.  This treachery of the CIA and Julian Assange goes far deeply than you will ever know.  You should be able to see the intended harm and lies that WikiLeaks is doing, yet he denies the real truths like 9/11,   Why Building 7 collapsed without a plane hitting it.  An airforce Pilot who was tracking what ever was heading for building 7 was told to stand down, this direct order he refused to take and shot it down regardless.  As the building was rigged with explosive and no object hit it, they decided to pull it anyway as the explosives would be discovered and their little plot would have been discovered.

A  BBC journalist reported the colllaspe of Building 7 some twenty minutes before it did collasped.  You could actually still see the building behind the her as she was talking!!  The shot was done live from New York at the time!  That was a major blunder, showing that the News Media was given Scripted lines to say, but the BBC gave them out too early because the Pilot shot down the object that was meant to hit it!

• He may do, but he is right.

• kid_grater_trap.jpg

its_a_trap.jpg

• Thank you for you graphic comments! Lol!  It is a trap to end the internet.  It is also intend to start hostilities between countries and try and start another war.   This could have been aimed at China and North Korea.  China is just one of the  targets of the elite.  The elite owe them billions because of that scam they put giving the Chinese Fake Gold plated Bullion bars from Fort Knox.   The elite don't want to pay it back.

We should not be paying back the money that they say we owe these elite banksters as they broke every law in the book to get the contract, so the loan agreement between Nations and the IMF, the Central Bank and the Federal Reserve is null and void!  They are the Criminals and the debt has to be wiped clean and we much take all back payments back!!  That is around 100 years cashback with interest!!!  

• Don't bring /b/ here, please, they are ruining everything.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Transforming Doubt By Archangel Metatron With Natalie Glasson Greetings to you beloved beings of light, I am Archangel Metatron. It is a joy to be in your presence today.  I invite you now to acknowledge your own being and body and acknowledge my…
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
Justin89636 liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
19 hours ago
More…