Why we cant go home !!??

I can speak with pleiadians i ask them was i trapped they say nothing i ask when will i go home they say never that was going on for years they tell me to change humanity or die i swear im telling the truth i speak with pleiadians thats what they tell me to change world to bring golden age to earth or die trying it thats why i make that older post about living on earth we cant change world thats not possible thats why there is no ascension date at all i hope good will win im crying almost every day trying to beg them to take me home they just tell me bring golden age on earth we are starseeds thats why we are here to change the world if we fail we die im so sorry for everyone i just want to kill my self i just dont have power to do it i dont want to suffer anymore the life is very hard for me as it always was i just dont know how to improve my life i tried Google but it  dont help me at all to success my life but i still cant be happy and not to suffer in this ugly life i just cant change people i tried  but they just hurt me cant get a friends at all even on work or school i just want to go home :( you can see there is no love there we just cant go home when we want but never im crying writing this text hoping humanity may change so i can go back home ;(

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• very,very,very,very,true indeed,blessings eve.

• if anyone tells me, as you had suggested were told by plaiedians, that I need to change the world or die I.d be like bullocks.

...................we can change the world

giving up is the worst thing one can do to self, it.s like one has to die "again" to learn that power giving process all over again in next reincarnation.

there is no such thing as ugly life~if it is ugly one created that for self.......................................

before you go on changing the village, one must changeher/himself

...............................home is where you make it, not what other can make for you...................................................8114013679?profile=original

• Dear Jessi,

you have the greatest control over yourself - can you change your self ?

If you can, then learn to accept things over which you have no control - as they are.

you are here to make others happy and your happiness lies in their happiness - if your attitude is spiritual and not materialistic.

just observe the circumstances around you and you will find that you are blessed and better placed than lot many others.

ACCEPT and you will be happy.

GIVE , GIVE AND GIVE TILL YOU empty yourself and in emptiness you shall find your real self.

• Si you are right to say that u have to lead by example. You cannot change another but what you can do is to raise your vibrations and connect with the divine. When vibrations are high you can shift and change energy around and when this happens you can create a shifting in your environment, and with others. the outside is a reflection of the inside we war against nothing but ourselves.

If you can literally grab some energy and move it around you can effect your physical environment. Grounding is important to for when u are coming to heads with the reality of another and drawing strength from your spiritual program and your spiritual work. A star person fully activated illuminates physical light and this light can awaken another.

:) :) illuminated and connected :)
  • You would be correct if/when you say we can't change another.  Not directly anyway.  If you work on yourself, others will follow in your footsteps.  Lead by example.  We CAN change the world, indirectly, by changing ourselves to become a better, more Loving and forgiving person.  We are in the reality we vibrate at.  Please remember, the outside world is a reflection of our inside world.  It's like looking into a mirror.  If you want to see a smile on the mirror, you don't try to make the mirror smile.  You smile yourself and you see the reflection of the smile in the mirror.  That is how this hologram, we call reality, works (although, timing may not always be as fast as the mirror scenario).  Blessings to you, Jessi!  

• I feel the same way Jessi, I really dont want to be here, but here I am. I have to be here, so how do I come to terms with this. I know I am here for a reason. There are times in my life when I can see that spirit has made sure that I am still here and has intervened to make sure of it. So my presence here must be important. I'm sure you can look back over your life and see the same is true for you. So how can I deal with this constant desire to go back home? I always tell myself that my thoughts create my reality, which you know is true. So constant dark and depressed thoughts will only make your reality dark. That is the way the universe works. I have found that asking for help from the spirits does help. Ask your guides what can I do to get out of this depression, then be open for what they will give you and send your way. When these depressed thoughts enter your mind, dont fight them, just recognise them and then tell them to leave. Things are going to get better, thats a promise from the unseen and you are here to help make that a reality. It takes time to rearrange your thought process but its well worth the effort. Start now thinking you can make that happen. Ask for help out loud and it will come. I was really having a bad time a while back and was asking spirit to let me go home. After going to bed,  I looked to the side of the bed and a young man was standing there, then I felt a intense wonderful feeling go all over my body, and I felt much better and am still going on the feeling of it. Don't know what happened or what that was, but once again spirit made me realize they are involved in my life and so they must think my life is important. If they do then I must also try to feel that way. I'm not saying something so dramatic will happen to you, but it might. Ask for help, and it will come.  Look at my picture avatar, this is one example of spirit coming to me to help.

• Hello there......we never left our homes. We never left heaven. I truly believe that we didn't leave and we are connected to it at all times. The universe is our home. I think that is an illusion for starseeds to come to terms with.i bilocate sometimes and get the feeling that I am not on this planet (or something) then I thought can I even bi-locate myself home. I believe we Astral travel home as well. Also there are u sure u are speaking with the pleadians and they are telling u to "do or die" cause I get "do or die" sometimes and that is usually my head talking. Getting in the way....ya know.....

We are connected even when we feel we are not. Take care of yourself and do what u need to do. Remember it is ourselves that put failure or not going to make it on this process. It is (bad metaphor ahead) a flower that needs to be watered, and planted. With nurturing and care it will blossom in the sunshine.....

Never left home...:)
  • You chose to come here!. you must realize that. Hey, nobody is making you stay??. you can check out at anytime. but If you do not chose that route then I would recommend you trying to come to peace with the fact that you chose to come here.

while in this plane of dimension you have to feed your spirit with truth!. nothing survives without food, and your mind body and soul also need that. Learn to feed each one.

It would help greatly to take your life just a little bit more seriously..as you say the pleiadians told you that you are here to change the world then you should think of yourself as an agent of change, someone who was strong enough in the eyes of the pleiadians to come to the earth plane to make that change...and not just "another hot girl from croatia" as you say.

try reading some self help books..take one day at a time..and when all else fails , you can always call on Jesus. Ask Jesus for help and strength and understanding.

• What about the fact that the Pleiadians told her to change this place or perish, and that there was never any ascension.  Doesn't that concern you at all?

And if we chose to come here, why is it so difficult to leave?

• you all are mad i see

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Edward posted a status
Nice to meet you again
54 seconds ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"over Austria, Germany and Switzerland also"
18 minutes ago
AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Thanks Drexk I have heard of canzuk"
18 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post A World Led by Love; i am Kejraj!.
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Sirian Update on Grand Solar Minimum 05/11/21 + "Astronauts"
"Severe geomagnetic storm hits Earth, sends Northern Lights to Florida....Event recorded as significant development....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp10fuKRZIU"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ever increasing aurorae over England....Changes are ongoing, as predicted in this blog, of a few years back...

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/sirian-update-on-g..."
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Sirian Update on Grand Solar Minimum 05/11/21 + "Astronauts"
"This event is not "normal" and demonstrates the continuing solar changes, which are energizing Earth's central sun, also...More proof to verify this blog's pronouncements, as the aurora borealis, or "northern lights," become ever more active and…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
     A Vision for the End of Sufferingthe Vision Alignment Project We see a world where suffering has ended; where all living creatures - the plants, the animals, the people - are living in a state of exaltation and joy because no one is harming…
4 hours ago
More…