8110781482?profile=original

WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN DOESN'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS???

WHY? MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPEAK OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS???

WHY? MY FRIEND PUTIN AND MY CHINESE FRIENDS DON'T SPREAD

FREE ENERGY IN THE WORLD???

WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????

8110781688?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Sky.................

I don't do no spiritual action does not please dont I meditate no wonder ,
      I had a deal done with God and has not been respected.
      I still believe in God? NO! I don't believe in anything!
      ======================================================
      rest still friend of God and Lucifer,
      But friends from level coffee...;
      ======================================================
      the trust go conquered every day with certain facts
      and observable, pans or sellers of carpets are outdated
      =====================================================
      now as I think I think most people here in Italy
      There is no future, there is love, there is no work, no money for
      to live, what would you believe? to Santa Claus.............................................
      ciao  bellissima....
      8116060279?profile=original
  • Between the 2/18/1987 and the 7/30/2014 there are 10024 days!

be you day after day wait wait wait.............
    . this and ' Ascension '??
    I read billions of words: ALL LIES!
    What are served? to zilch.
    We have to continue like this??..............YES !

God knew and knows that the project was wrong .... it knew...
    If he is glad and happy WELL for HIM: AMEN
    8115148458?profile=original
  • Why dont the US do this

Why dont the UK do this

Why dont the EU do this..

Because they cant possibly control the OUTCOMES..

Only an idiot will simply give control away

ANOTHER WELL TO LATE ARGUEMENT TO STALL THE BRICS ALLIANCE Post..

YOUR ALREADY TO LATE BRICS WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

THANK GOD FOR THAT

• Emotionally, Malcolm has a good point.  Since we all have many holes in our body that gas can escape through sometimes we allow this expulsion without filtering through the heart.  Yes, leaders have large egos and seem to be doing stupid, selfish things but we are not privy to all of their thoughts and actions behind the scenes.  There has been speculation that Putin has been meeting with some space scouts but I doubt that he has had a face to face with commander universe.  They may be scared like the rest of us would be if Commander Ashtar would step into our lives for coffee.  At least I know that I would be bleached white if anyone higher than 3D reality would show up to go over my life plan or God forbid my records, and I'm not talking vinyl here either.  Look, we live in interesting times, are any of you willing to trade this in for the mundane carnige that was earlier earth life?  In the last few years much progress has been made.  How do I know?  I've been waiting for these types of changes for over 34 years.  Progress is slower then we'd all like partly because this is how 3D works and partly because we keep making karmic choices with our head up our butts. All we need to do from here on is do the best we can, think positive thoughts about everything and stay tuned for updates.   

• 8115147479?profile=original

I understand the money, but now just so much money getting much money! but you've seen billionaires happy????? I have known some: NOBODY was HAPPY!!!                     So what????

• JOSE: many of  these billionaire people are sociophobes with narcissistic beliefs about themselves, and hence they have selfish and twisted ideas about the society they are surrounded with that go beyond money.  These ideas concern CONTROL over others with the assistance of their vast $ums that were stolen, inherited, etc.  This is probably why the Rockefeller family started Rockefeller University (which concerns mainly the science of genetics) and Bill Gats started the Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation (which concerns immune-system-suppression vaccinations of children in poor countries (especially Africa) at a time when some of these countries have significant rates of HIV (like some countries in Africa) which hence may escalate and increase death rates in such poor countries).

People who are very, very wealthy tend to have a lack of empathy for their fellow human beings, especially in this current age with the widening gap between rich and poor. 

• WHY????  Because the sponsors of these narcissistic chumps are only interested in making money, as is also the case with Obama, Netanyahu, and the rest of these jerks who wear those overpriced suits. These a$$holes don;t want to make important alliances with important extraterrestrials, unless it results in better weapons or in better ways to control populations via mind-control techniques.  They reportedly shoot down or try to shoot down ET craft due to the history of such craft "turning off" the means to launch nuclear missiles, and hence you can see the mind-set of these a$$holes: it's all about money, and whose "pretty pieces of paper" will be defined as "money" accepted on an international scale (and backed up by those things that go "bang").   

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
14 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
14 hours ago
More…