This discussion is mostly aimed at those who are advanced and are mature.

I'm wanting to know who else is feeling that they are just not that interested in relationships or sex anymore. 

I have been fine with established lovers here or there over the years without getting right into a relationship with them.  (Based on mutual respect and trust).  However, it was surprising to just turn off meat and animal products overnight, now I'm overcoming alcohol cravings  and am conscious (and now desire to) giving it up altogether just as I always knew I'd become vegetarian again.  I'm wondering if chocolate is next in attempt to keep eating only the purest of foods.

I've been meditating everyday and it's doing wonders.

But, I have a hunch that I'm not as needy now and whether I'm going to manage?  I really enjoyed a beautiful night alone (Saturday) last night as I made an organic salad and did my own thing.  I got up and saw the stars out this morning and enjoyed the peaceful surrounds.

I'm not sure if I'm wanting to join my energies with someone that is not vibrating at the same rate anymore.  We have all had dysfunction but joining with someone who isn't trying to attain to be spiritual - you just don't know really.

Any thoughts?  If you've been single and on your path alone and managed well, I'd love to hear.

Butterfly

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah seems cosmic energies are affecting many of us lightworkers at the moment at the same time.

Good to see this happening to other's rather than feeling all alone.

• I can identify with what you are saying.   For myself I decided that I only want to be with someone compatible with what I wish to achieve - which is functioning at a higher vibration and a deeper level of awareness.  Anything else is a drain of my energies.   Of course, this cuts most people out:)    But I'm o.k. with that.  I've had to learn to enjoy being with just myself and my higher awareness.

There have been times where I had moments of wondering if I should be pursuing relationships like 'normal' people do.  But I think these are special times right now and the last I want is to become ungrounded getting involved in the whole relationship 'game' with people that don't mesh with my spirituality.  I don't want to have to pretend with anyone or be unauthentic because I'm worried they don't view the world as I do and might judge me.    So, unless I meet someone who has the same views, or close to the same views as I do, then it's not worth it to me.

• Good for you for knowing what you want and being strong about it.

Many 'normal' people put on a front when it comes to relationships.  They are unhappy, co-dependant or just existing together - and put on a show that they are 'happy'.

I think there's no use being around people who drag you down.  I'm feeling this too, like there's hardly many people on the same wavelength.

• Sex? What is that? S = sperm  E = egg  X = xspressway, so sex is the sperm to the egg xspressway or supernatural evelasting xstasy. Sex will be around forever so there is no rush, it's just one of the many diffrent types of energy that the source of life has given us to gain self mastery over and become the Master of It and not the prostitute slave to It,eventually we Ascend back to our own I Am Prescence with our twin flame as the Masters of orgasmic energy,but here in the lower worlds as you can tell sex is somewhat unbalanced and it only takes the original blueprint for sex to restore sex back to it's original harmoniuos state.You can say that orgasmic energy is like electricity when you plug the cord into the outlet the electricity begins to flow but who controls the electricity? So some souls come here to exspereince the out of balance state of sex until they seek to return to the balanced state,those who have lot's of lovers think they know the most about sex when in fact they know the least, those who seek their twin flame shall know everything needed to kno know about sex  ,not that i know anything about sex,but why not write Dear Abby and ask her? She might know something if your lucky?
    • SEX - is Synergistic Energy Xchange.
      Mutual energies are combined with consent to be used in co-creation, which can result in an off spring, or in an understanding of the higher aspects of soul fulfillment that is experienced in the state of "orgasm".

When you indulge in too much of this energy exchange, the secretion of the pineal gland (in tantra, it is termed as OJAS) gets wasted. Ojas is the divine essential energy of the body - "the fluid of life". It is that which helps you to pass the gateway between physiology and consciousness. Saving up on your Ojas is the secret to a youthful radiant body, this is the reason people who have extreme sex, age faster.

Swami VIVEKANANDA says this about OJAS,
      "The "Ojas" is that which makes the difference between man and man. The man who has much Ojas is the leader of men. It gives a tremendous power of attraction. Ojas is manufactured from the nerve - currents. It has this peculiarity: it is most easily made from that force which manifests itself in the sexual powers. If the powers of the sexual centres are not frittered away and their energies wasted (action is only thought in a grosser state), they can be manufactured into Ojas. The two great nerve currents of the body start from the brain, go down on each side of the spinal cord, but they cross in the shape of the figure 8 at the back of the head. Thus the left side of the body is governed by the right side of the head. At the lowest point of the circuit is the sexual centre, the Sacral Plexus. The energy conveyed by these two currents of nerves comes down, and a large amount is continually being stored in the Sacral Plexus. The last bone in the spine is over the Sacral Plexus and is described in symbolic language as a triangle; and as the energy is stored up beside it, this energy is symbolised by a serpent. Consciousness and subconsciousness work through these two nerve - currents. But superconsciousness takes off the nerve - current when it reaches the lower end of the circuit, and instead of allowing it to go up and complete the circuit, stops and forces it up the spinal cord as Ojas from the Sacral Plexus. The spinal cord is naturally closed, but it can be opened to form a passage for this Ojas. As the current travels from one centre of the spinal cord to another, you can travel from one plane of existence to another. This is why the human being is greater than others, because all planes, all experiences, are possible to the spirit in the human body. We do not need another; for man can, if he likes, finish in his body his probation and can after that become pure spirit. When the Ojas has gone from centre to centre and reaches the Pineal Gland, man then becomes neither mind nor body, he is free from all bondage. The great danger of psychic powers is that man stumbles, as it were, into them, and knows not how to use them rightly. He is without training and without knowledge of what has happened to him. The danger is that in using these psychic powers, the sexual feelings are abnormally roused as these powers are in fact manufactured out of the sexual centre. The best and safest way is to avoid psychic manifestations, for they play the most horrible pranks on their ignorant and untrained owners. To go back to symbols. Because this movement of the Ojas up the spinal cord feels like a spiral one, it is called the "snake". The snake, therefore, or the serpent, rests on the bone or triangle. When it is roused, it travels up the spinal cord; and as it goes from centre to centre, a new natural world is opened inside us—the Kundalini is roused."

Monogamous relationships are a norm in most religions for a reason. SEX is the fastest way to take on other people's Karma. According to Tantra, when sexual union takes place it is just not the pranic energy that is exchanged, there are many subtle energies at play. For eg. if a vegetarian person has sex with a non-vegetarian person, the energies of the meat inside the body of the non-vegetarian get transferred to the vegetarian person... meaning in essentiality the person remains vegetarian only superficially for namesake! Through the subtle energy exchange, the two people become partners in every way, meaning mutual karma's are shared.

When you get into the habit of endless flings with many people, you are taking on karma's of different people every time... and this can make the journey of your soul more complicated and prolonged.

@ Butterfly,

You cannot ever be alone... It is said that, THAT is a spiritual impossibility. :-))

-

with intent,

much love, light and laughter,
      Asavari.

• Somebody that actually knows something about SEX?
  • I just broke off with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years recently and it is a tougher situation than most since we have a 1 yr old son together. It was a very hard decision to do, alot of tears but in the end I know I'll be much happier and then wonder why I stayed in such a hellish environment. The situation was very negative and we were on two different pages. He wants to go out all the time, drink alcohol, and I do not feel the need to go out like that or drink at all anymore. I have learned to find happiness and joy in the simple comforts, especially since he left me home often. I was wanting to change and grow and he wants to stay in the same state of mind and he was beginning to take me for granted. His personality became very rigid my way or no way. Its for the better I left. So lesson is-Joining energies with someone who is not vibrating at the same rate is not worth it, especially if they are not in support of it. We are here to learn and grow constantly and be the best we can be! I am learning to be happy again, just on my own and caring for a beautiful life. Love is not found outside ourselves, but as I am re-membering again, love is always here, inside us.

"I really enjoyed a beautiful night alone (Saturday) last night as I made an organic salad and did my own thing.  I got up and saw the stars out this morning and enjoyed the peaceful surrounds." Sounds wonderful and perfect:) Here's to enjoying ourselves and being happy in the moment! Much love to you Butterfly!

• Thank you Krhys55

That is difficult for you to go through, especially with a child.  Well it's better that you only have 1 child now instead of 2!  Look at it that way. 

I suppose they get frustrated that we don't want to indulge in those practices anymore, and we get frustrated with them.  You aren't a victim though in being left at home, it's just that you need to make your own fun instead of relying on a partner (as we all have been taught).  This is a great time to get creative now.

I'm glad you had the strength to break up away from something toxic. 

I do find pleasure in the most simple things now.  Even when out in nature, I can feel it all so alive. The trees are alive and almost human that I've got to say hello to them.  I kiss and cuddle my dog, write and do as I please in my spare time.  Cooking with organic food now has been really nice as I'm eating less, more healthier and getting creative with the nourishing food.  I nurture myself in this way.

I had a long term lover and we only met up on the odd Saturday night.  Even though he is sweet and respectful, I'm not wanting to merge anymore.  I feel as if I'm giving myself away.

Butterfly

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"Rev and Drexk--I'm sure you both heard or read about the nwo global plan -'because we are going into space the world needs to be a different place'- sector 1; from the panama canal to Canada/Greenland Sector 2; western and eastern…"
6 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If anyone here is looking to obtain gold, there is plenty on the asteroid named Psyche. But you will need a ride to get there, and mine, as it's located in an orbit between Jupiter and Mars....…"
17 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Federation policy, with reference to importing precious metals and stones, to outer Earth:

With regards Chapter 4 part 2 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades, the supply to Meier of malachite and other precious stones and crystals, is absolutely in…"
23 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
24 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
BOOM! Covid Shot Causes Highest Kill Rate In History - Warns Top DoctorAlex Jones talks with Dr. James Thorp about the aftermath of the covid vaccine. https://banned.video/watch?id=663d4167ab6c87ee503178c5
25 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceAs the sun portal continues to release X class solar flares we are reminded that self care is imperativeThese solar flares shoot out from the sun portal and create waves of energy that hit the earthThis energy comes into our atmosphere and…
39 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
For the majority of the world’s population, the fact that we are and have been engaged in a war for our very existence for several years still has not dawned on them because their lives have not been directly affected or negatively impacted in ways…
51 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This gets into what's going on at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. https://youtu.be/ZPcbiSwJj0s?si=f98EeS9KUo66_DYj"
1 hour ago
More…