Who Am I

OK.... I think I have this in the right category … 

I have always been very dramatic, commonsense glamour, Ethical, I can be very spiteful with words not actions. I analyze everything constantly and ive always been very emotional. Im very connected to animals, children and insects way more than adult people, I find it really really hard to connect and stay connected with people. im not the type to want to go hang with anyone. Not that I don't like to have fun. I love LOVE dancing!! But even being married I like my solitude! 

Back when I was 8 yrs old I looked into a mirror and I saw a reflection that wasn't mine and I could not see its face. I don't know if it was me or a spirit, a guide or... anyway it prompted me to ask my father a couple of questions

1) Why do I look like I do? 

2) Why was I born when I was born?

He gave me the typical answers and it confused me then he asked me...Why do you think you look the way you do. I said I don't know how I look because I couldn't see my face in the mirror it was different from my girl face.  What I saw in the Mirror wasn't me and I described it to my father....

Know when your cold, how your skin gets really blotchy looking and your have the separation of blood showing threw the skin? well imaging just the blood color being all earth tones and pastel pink threw out in every earth tone blotch with that faint peach separation lining and no hair, no ears neither but a hole and side strip, and I couldn't see a face, that was kind a more blotch blurred and then he asked me When do you think you were suppose to be born?  I said not now! but way way into the future!. He just looked at me and stuttered his head movement and mumbled and walked away and we never talked about it ever since. Sooo to this day that stuck with me. Before I ever knew what aliens or saw them on tv I was always partial to black ery glossy or mirror looking eyes if that helps

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sounds like some type of inter dimensional-you may have seen yourself from a past life, or like you say, a future life-one mirror meditation (you probably know this) is staring into your own eyes and trying not to blink.  Say some prayers first for protection if needed ( NYC area is so wicked that you need protection for all spiritual exercises ) and repeat 'who am I? who am I? who am I?'

Soon you should see your face altering to past lives and maybe future

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
28 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
11 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
17 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
17 hours ago
More…