Who Am I

OK.... I think I have this in the right category … 

I have always been very dramatic, commonsense glamour, Ethical, I can be very spiteful with words not actions. I analyze everything constantly and ive always been very emotional. Im very connected to animals, children and insects way more than adult people, I find it really really hard to connect and stay connected with people. im not the type to want to go hang with anyone. Not that I don't like to have fun. I love LOVE dancing!! But even being married I like my solitude! 

Back when I was 8 yrs old I looked into a mirror and I saw a reflection that wasn't mine and I could not see its face. I don't know if it was me or a spirit, a guide or... anyway it prompted me to ask my father a couple of questions

1) Why do I look like I do? 

2) Why was I born when I was born?

He gave me the typical answers and it confused me then he asked me...Why do you think you look the way you do. I said I don't know how I look because I couldn't see my face in the mirror it was different from my girl face.  What I saw in the Mirror wasn't me and I described it to my father....

Know when your cold, how your skin gets really blotchy looking and your have the separation of blood showing threw the skin? well imaging just the blood color being all earth tones and pastel pink threw out in every earth tone blotch with that faint peach separation lining and no hair, no ears neither but a hole and side strip, and I couldn't see a face, that was kind a more blotch blurred and then he asked me When do you think you were suppose to be born?  I said not now! but way way into the future!. He just looked at me and stuttered his head movement and mumbled and walked away and we never talked about it ever since. Sooo to this day that stuck with me. Before I ever knew what aliens or saw them on tv I was always partial to black ery glossy or mirror looking eyes if that helps

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • sounds like some type of inter dimensional-you may have seen yourself from a past life, or like you say, a future life-one mirror meditation (you probably know this) is staring into your own eyes and trying not to blink.  Say some prayers first for protection if needed ( NYC area is so wicked that you need protection for all spiritual exercises ) and repeat 'who am I? who am I? who am I?'

    Soon you should see your face altering to past lives and maybe future

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/08/2026 by EraOfLight — 2 Comments ↓ Greetings! It is I KejRaj!When the angels, masters, and other higher dimensional beings speak of oneness and becoming one, what they are really saying is to become aware that we are all composed…
50 minutes ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"Every single few years this site gets churned around by religious people, when its been proven beyond a doubt that it is outright lies about a natural geological volcanic feature, already proven by geologists, huge reports have been done,showing…"
4 hours ago
enigmabfd left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drekx, what's your take on the substance that Enki pleaded for? Do you think the flood was caused by Enki's request, human denial or something else?"
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.” — Genesis 8:4, KJVIs Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?A new investigation is generating renewed interest in one of history’s…
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"The Sumerians named planet Mars; "Mulsa" 𒀯𒋛𒀀: Literally translates to "red star," reflecting the distinct reddish color of the planet....In ancient times, it possessed a third Moon, which was forced out of orbit, into space and out of the system, by…"
20 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/08/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!One question I have been asked often is; What happens when we “die”?Let’s get two things out of the way now, which…
23 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/08/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The 10/10 Portal on October 10, 2026 is viewed as a powerful symbolic threshold for new beginnings, personal growth, reflection, and consciously moving into a new phase. The date carries…
23 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/08/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply NASA Administrator Jared Isaacman is taking an explicitly open-minded position toward UAP. He compared the current surge in UAP reports to a potential new “Sputnik Moment,” saying the…
yesterday
More…