Where did Audie go?

I just noticed that my friend Audie is no longer posted as a member.  Does anyone know why he left, or has anyone heard from him.  He is one friend I will truly miss.  If anyone knows his email address, email me here and I will give you my email address to give him if he wants to keep in touch.  He was such a wonderful member here.  It is sad to see when good people leave. I certainly wish him well...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yea, spreading awareness brings you up against the real transpiring narrative that needs to be revealed and recognized properly. . is hard to have patience with this choice of focus. . I agree

• Stealing other people's work and claim that you channeled it is not channeling.

Videos you found on youtube and claim it that it proves what you said is not channeling.

What these two claim is copyright infringements.

Posting that he is channeling a GFL entity when many messages are flat-out false and lies is not channeling:

Geithner Arrest

We salute the Fallen

Seawalls to be built around the coastlines

12-15 Richter scale earthquakes

Being picked-up to meet with GFL to learn how to use the controls for building seawalls

5th dimensional beings do not read online comments nor do they need to "compile data"

Greg Giles profile says he lives in Los Angeles, his blog site says Dunkirk, NY, his computer ISP is located in Fairfax, VA.  Same as the CIA.  Greg posted 2 false living locations.

Greg's messages contradict themselves. 

Don't believe everything you hear until you do some research.  Just because someone posts that they are channeling a GFL entity, doesn't mean you have to believe that it's true.  All you have to do is look at it's track record and see for yourself.  If it doesn't hold true, then it's not real.  It's that simple.

• some people cannot place up videos of there own because of there status---so they use others--to partly act as there message as a carrier pigion---i do this in irenaura videos---we work as a partnership---in light---so im a imperfect human and are-- partly paralized---so i channnel throught the ultra violet ranges that link to ets. Many abducted ones are channels to higher dimentions---but if there abduction was not light manufactured ---there problem is based on a fear facture or--a bad experiancer---of many abducted ones---greg giles---tolec are false channels as others to---i am a minor channel---so my name is coleman---i am also a eagle to, many eagles channel---so do hybrid ets---who have come to make acention more nearer to. ireneaura is a hybrid---many hybrids are on uk videos under the ammach videos.thank you Darryl for your help eagleye.

• @FeatherWinger..grow up! not one word I just wrote was attacking and insulting. Facts are facts! you color them with your own perceptions. I didnt say anything was wrong with your topic, I was saying I dont think its spiritual by Audie's standards. In my view all topics are spiritual!  (I thought I personally made that clear a long time ago.) I just think its kinda coincidence that the man leaves after he wrongfully attacked me. However, he did make he feelings clear to me in a post and I gave him much respect for it!

• Its never wise to poke at a hornets nest, no matter how long your sick is. IMHO, just picking up a stick could get you deleted. 

Once burnt twice cautious. Its not always apples for apples.

Many egg shells to tip toe around,- many camp fire’s burn out before sun rise. Knowing how’s coming to dinner always helps on deciding where you should sit.

Those who sit at the choicest table’s never seem to worry as there the one’s who pay the rent on money that’s never spent.

Life is to short to make any of these tables a permanent way of life in a controlled environment - games and deception in a lab or recorded test study’s, documenting how fare one can be lead down any given stimulus.

A year ago I was summarily tested,- studied,- provoked,- chided, - then deleted.  All because I picked up a stick to defend myself, before I learned how to keep my strings out of sight, so they wouldn’t get pulled, by those who sit at the head table.

Most test labs pay good money to be experimented on. But then the hole world is there laboratory now. All we seem to get is just enough cheese to barley stay alive and running the halls of the maze. (Matrix)  

Audie will be missed.

• I miss Audie aswell from what he told me it was because he was sick of all the false channels by Greg Giles aswell as all the other disinfo on this site.

• Luckily I find the false channels to be a good reason for me to STAY and do some real-time debunking. It's good training for Me, and it's good for the group itself. :)

Where one leave, two comes in. :)

Audie WILL be missed. I really like him, and we'll carry on his legacy well on this forum. He did not leave in vain :)

• Moments before he left, he expressed his frustration at the channellings that he considered were bs.  He mentioned one that frequently posts on here, GG, and then asked 'how do I delete my profile?' (and that he couldn't tolerate disinformation and lies being told to people on here.

So he then said he wanted to delete his profile - then within minutes - he was gone!

• Wow!  Thanks, Butterfly!  Audie was more that a friend to me.  He was a comrade that spoke up for truth and to warn us of the lies and deception on this site.  When most people wouldn't say anything, he say it.  I have sent an email to Ben about Greg Giles and got no reply.  So I don't know what's going on.  Why is his messages still coming here, even though he's been proven to be a fake and a fraud many, many times over is beyond me.  I can understand his frustration.  Another lightwarrior has left.  I wish he would have sent us an email to say he was leaving but I guess he wants to put this behind him.  So long, Audie, my friend, I'll see you in the 5th.   

• I AM not surprised one bit!. and if he was here he would claim that this is not a spiritually related discussion topic..:-) You have to be careful about who and how you relate to persons on here. Some of us come with great innocence and when you harm that you will have a little karma to work out to say the least!..:-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
7 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
8 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
9 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
9 hours ago
More…