Not meaning to instill fear here.

But let's be practical.

What plans have you got in place for when the economy collapses?

I know some hippies already learning bush food.  So they are set to provide for themselves.  I'm not well enough to join them.

I know other's who are already working in a community together, growing their own food.

I'm not in the best of health, so I won't make it.  I've no problems with making a fast exit. Free will choice reigns.  I've tried fasting and I only lasted till 5pm before I went nuts.  So starvation is not an option.

Any thoughts?  Be interesting to hear them.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks, actually during my spare time I keep picturing myself being the creative director of an awesome agency in LA or somewhere nice in California, it always lifts me up! lol
  • Hi Butterfly, here's my take on your question.

I've always been advised that assumption & presumption is a potentially dangerous & negative state of being. If, as all our guides are advising us, our awakening/ascending is from the INSIDE out as opposed to the outside in (control mechanism, fear based stuff) then why would any of us choose to project the potential for further suffering by having an economic collapse?  What we create from the inside (our thoughts/minds) really does come into being/become our reality (Manifestation). Nothing is set in stone EVERYTHING is open to change. I am constantly being advised by my higher self & guides to mindfully watch all my thoughts.....I am entirely practical here by sending out the intent for the most positive outcome for EVERYONE. In other words visualising the life I choose, in ALL it's gloriously divine richness, diversity, unity, peacefullness, beauty LOVE, LIGHT AND MUCH MUCH MORE! 

Imagine if we all did this instead of getting caught up in further illusion!!!

Seems to be another desperate measure, and yet another failing attempt, of a fear based control mechanism. 

Sending pure divine unconditional LOVE, LIGHT & glorious Rainbows to you & to all around you. Namaste 

• ok Rosie,

But have you seen the Hopi stone, that indicates man has come to a fork in the road.  Man could have stayed with nature (lived in indigeonous ways) but he went off course onto a materialistic path.  That path was destructive from the Hopi's views.

I'm not dreaming of a collapse but I'm facing the reality that we could all be in the shit.  I've seen trucks not make it to the supermarket in order to restock the shelves, during flooding - at the start of this year 2011.  Supermarket shelves cleared in 1 week!

I respectfully disagree even tho I do see your viewpoint.  I guess we could visualise bartering with like minded people.  I see many hippies who wouldn't give a flip about owning land yet would be delighted to be a community and start growing their own.  I would like to visualise this.

• Yes absolutely to uniting and sharing for the good of all, be it within communities or further. Remembering, learning and teaching all the old ways. O:-D
    • I'm with you Rosie. I think Butterfly is right, we should be prepared, just in case....but, we should focus our power on a positive outcome for everybody, no economic collapse causing hardships. But then again, we might need an economic collapse to learn some harsh lessons.....I hope not lol
  • I don't feel the economy is going to collapse. I feel that, just when it's on the verge of collapse, we will see the introduction of the new system.

Based on my experience, and from what I see around the world, I think that the vast majority of people can see that things are very wrong, and we need something new. We need a new way of doing business. Some people see it more in a personal selfish sense, i.e. my life is in the gutter, we need a new system so my life will be better. And others see it from a more collective perspective, i.e. people are hurting, we need a new system so that everyone can have a better life.

I still think, though, that we can't really blame the system for what our life is. Even if it is stacked against us, even if it does make it harder for people to get ahead, even if the system robs people to benefit the top few, I still think...if you are exceptional, if you are determined and work hard, are honest, and talented...you will become a success, you will do good work and contribute positive things to society. I feel that too often, people blame their own shortcomings on the system. That, to me, is shifting personal responsibility. To me, any soul who is exceptional, will make it and make a great life for themselves, no matter what the system is. It's our power, as creators.

• I think we won't be able to see the new "system" untill we can and are able too see it, then it will work, perhaps it can't be introduced untill people are ready within to see it, otherwise it will not work, period

I feel this is part of why the occupy movement is attached to this whole thing, also I think the future system is about community, it won't be able to work in any other way
    • Gee John, I think we have finally reached an agreement here. 

I am presenting the theory on another forum, where I have suggested that farmers start sharing their land so that people can start working together as a community on them.  But the forum I'm on is very mainstream and they have absolutely no vision, only negative answers. 

Working together won't matter if a person is black, white, homo, or religion.  It is a community in order to survive.

My local organic store has some leaflets to get a bartering system happening.  But this is just so tiny at this stage.

I think this is to do with land ownership.  Land ownership was a Patriarchal thing in place, 'Divide, conquer, kill off the natives'.  We wouldn't have this problem if people gave up their land.  From indigeonous views, they thought that owning land was as insane as owning a piece of the sky.

• Right Butterfly, and that's why I feel that if an economic collapse does happen, it will be because of that, so we can learn to work together and share together. I hope it doesn't happen, I don't want to see more hardships. I grew up poor, so I know how to fend for myself with very little, so I'm not worried, I'm more concerned for others who aren't so street wise, or not used to being with nothing. They'll have a tough time, and it will be a time where we will all depend on each other. I hope it doesn't happen though, and I will choose to focus my energy on that. Thanks Butterfly :)
  • Store food and water supplies + cash money (because the ATM's and cashing machines won't work0 for a couple of weeks. At least I did, (rice, pasta, canned vegetables, meat and bread in the freezer, medication etc..)

My wife declared me crazy but I really don't care. As long as I am prepared. That's what counts.

Cheers,

Dan

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
10 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
11 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
12 hours ago
More…