The big question..

What is everyone going to do when they discover that nothing happens on December 21st 2012, or even several years later??

I personally do not buy any of the Nibiru, Hollow Earth or Polar Shift pseudo-scientific claims and never have.. This is actually the kind of rubbish hype and behaviour which has really disappointed me lead me to the conclusion that I am probably better off leaving all the new age spiritual sites I joined. 

It is a shame really because many aspects make perfect sense but then things just get blown out of proportion with conspiracies, hype and false claims which ends up becoing more confusing than befor. :(

Another thing to take note of is the fact I have never been met by any ET or ship of any sort, ever.
If something out there wishes for my assistance or help with something, they can show me some respect and reveal themselves, not beat around the bush and expect one to simply 'Have trust'.

Sorry guys, I do not mean to sound ubrupt or rude, this is just how I feel and it need to be brought out in to the open. xxx

I also

genuinly care about people and I don't like seeing others get hurt or decieved. 
Love and hugs. <3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• whether this is real or not, its still making us better people. kinder, more loving and understanding. and we are fighting the injustices and atrocities of our world that should not exhist. if nothing happens this year, then nothing will change for me. I will still strive to be the best person I can be.

• This reply was deleted.
      • Absolutely nothing! lol XD

• As I said before, you better hope this is all real. Because if its not we will have the NWO with the worst tyranny on the face of this earth. Sorry but you only have two choices on where you would like the future of our planet to go. There is no middle ground here, only one way or another. Well there is one other way, you can opt out and live in an illusionary TV land like the rest of the unawakend sheeple. So wich future would you like to see our planet go. There is only two choices........choose wisley.
  • If something happens, great...........if nothing happens, great. :-)
  • it actually has been happening all this time. .

2012 date is marking point on a curve of change that signifies more new energys coming in then the old, which is just circulating around here on earth. . theirs more to it then this. . but this is the basic gist. . and now I'll write. . "I think". .  hehe ;)

• I got this tweet on may 26th 2012 I just want to share it's from spacedotcom: Did we miss a planet in our solar system? http://t.co/XcXy2vph new evidence says it is 4 times bigger than the Earth.   This is not some conspircy web site or anything of the sort. enjoy! love and light 

• And in reading the article it shows that no planet has been found only a theory that there is one out there.

You post this link as proof yet it is only proof that the scientific community is thinking about these things.  They havent proved there is a planet out htere yet.

• even though its a theory they are still thinking what makes it any different from thinking and theories of space beings? I wasn't trying to prove anything I just wanted to share something

• Nothing at all , thoeries are just that, theories, imaginations.  Scientists are attempting to prove their theories.  New Agers are not putting forth the same effort as their "proofs" are not evident to all.  I think this theory is great, and very likely.  Hoever I am not ignorant enough to put my belief in theories.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"I heard that 5 tribes are missing, have you heard about that?"
5 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And yes, the creation of a group of genetically modified humans, was part of of the process which led to modern humanity, having ascension potential...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o2Z7z_upyGE/UGOH-Wd-NHI/AAAAAAAABVU/KIUo..."
11 minutes ago
"Wow Drekx, now that's surprising but I'm ok with that LOL thank you my friend"
13 minutes ago
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
23 minutes ago
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
39 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
2 hours ago
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
4 hours ago
More…