8110739668?profile=originalThis is something we get asked continually, "When is Ascension?", "When is First Contact?", "When is The Event?".

I wonder if people have any idea how long these questions have been asked? This whole idea that a day or a series of events would come along to solve humanity's problems is ancient, it can be found in Zoroastrianism which predates Judaism. And this belief that it's all going to happen "soon", do you know how long people have believed this? It's part of the bible, so at the very least around 2,000 years, probably much longer.

For thousands of years this day has been predicted over and over and over again, and yet it hasn't come. Even today, we seem to get a new prediction of when "it" will happen at least once a week. It's a shortcut to popularity by predicting something will happen, people like that. We see the stats on our site, and we know how popular those messages are. People really want to believe this, and I wonder if they're conscious of the same patterns repeating over and over again?

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

We've watched more of these predictions fail than I care to count. Even now, I know there's at least one prediction of something happening sometime this week, and another predicting something 8 days from when I write this. So easy it is to just believe someone else and wait, but is that how real change occurs? How long have people tried this for?

His disciples said to him, "When is the Kingdom going to come?"
Jesus said, "It is not by waiting for it that it will come. No one will say, 'Here it is' or 'There it is.' Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out over the earth, and people do not see it."
Gospel of Thomas 113

What's a better source of telling where humanity's consciousness is at? Looking at the way they actually behave, or believing a channeler? The fact that we rely upon channelers to tell us where we're at, instead of looking and seeing for ourselves, says a whole lot about where humanity's consciousness is at.

Is humanity ready? Well, ready for what exactly? I know a lot of people think ETs are going to come share advanced technology with Humanity, yet I don't believe the ETs are that dumb. You don't give a gun to a 3 year-old, and you certainly don't give something capable of far more destruction to a race of beings who demonstrate daily they're not ready for that level of responsibility. How many wars do you think are happening right now, how often do people still kill each other? The more naive might believe the world is at peace right now, or there's only a couple isolated wars. I count 43 wars that have had at least some killing since 2013, and there's around 20,000+ deaths from these in 2014 alone. Is this a race of beings ready for Higher Consciousness?

On the internet, we have the ability to search the whole world for news stories, and cherry-pick only what we want to hear. You can believe the people in countries like Egypt are "waking up", standing up for themselves and doing something about a corrupt government. We even reported about this on the Galactic Free Press. Now that they have a new government, do you know what it's up to? Have you heard the recent news? They're planning mass executions, how incredibly barbaric! An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, and I do not have much hope for the new Egyptian government when they behave just like the old one. Revolutions are often like that, ones that make substantially progress instead of just keeping people spinning in circles seem to be the rarity. I wont even get into the horrors happening now in places like South Sudan and Syria.

Is this what it looks like when humanity is ready for "ascension"? I don't believe that, collectively you would begin creating Heaven on Earth, not killing each other and poisoning the Planet. Even now when the incredible corruption of the business, banks and governments has been revealed, they still get to operate like they're "above the law". Collectively, people have reacted with apathy. They don't want to look at the ugly reality of what humans are doing, they want someone else to come fix things. So many people are waiting for an honest politician to come fix things, religious people are waiting for God to come fix things, new agers are waiting for ETs to come fix things. Meanwhile, the mess grows bigger while everyone waits for someone else to come clean it up.

This whole myth of external salvation is part of what keeps people apathetic and complacent. Every day I see it though, people claiming someone or something is coming along with the solution to all our problems. Meanwhile I don't see much lessening of our problems, at least collectively. The world's drama goes back and forth, progression happens, but so does regression.

Part of this disease is people believing it's up to a single person to fix the whole world. Often people believe that they're the "Chosen one" with the "solution". I personally know multiple people who believe they're the second coming of Jesus, the new "world teacher" or the Matreiya. It's a common delusion, and one our society actually encourages. People want someone else to come along and fix their life, to tell them exactly what to do. This is a form of ignorance, it stems from people not wanting to take personal responsibility, yet all the unauthentic religious and spiritual teachers encourage it.

You're not going to fix the world through avoiding personal responsibility. The world you have now is a result of what this collectively creates. You are responsible for the way your life is, not someone or something else, and when the majority of people really understand this, they'll start creating the world they've always wanted. They'll realize what a beautiful Planet they're already living on, and human beings will reflect that beauty instead of working to destroy it.

To some, it may seem like I don't believe in ascension, but this isn't true at all. What I don't believe is that the current behaviors of Humanity are going to get them there. There is slow progress being made, but it's not the kind of radical transformation yet that brings people to God. Collectively you're still inching forward, and when people are truly ready for Peace, they will collectively be choosing Love, not the fear that's still being spread.

I'm not even sure what exactly is meant by "ascension" for most people, it seems to me this idea seems caught up in the Christian religion. People want this day to come when all the "evil" people get what's coming to them, and the "good" people rise up to Heaven. To me, ascension is the realization that you never left Heaven, and it's the reawakening into your own Multi-Dimensional Nature. You don't need to go anywhere or wait for anything, in fact doing those will just push Heaven further away. Individually, you can choose this for yourself right now, though don't expect it to happen overnight. It's a process, and it's far more about living your own Life than expectation or beliefs.

When people are ready for ascension they will actively be creating Heaven on Earth, they wont be just believe and wait for it to come. Waiting and believing isn't really change, it's repeating the same mistakes of the past over and over again. I wonder if it has occurred to people that perhaps the ones who don't want change are the ones telling people it's coming soon and they just have to wait for it? It's a wonderful recipe for slowing real change, even politicians use it. Remember when Obama was the "change we can believe in"? And yet the U.S. government is remarkably similar to what it was before, in some aspects even worse.

I wonder if the "new age" movements are even really growing now? I know when 2012 didn't bring the changes so many were spiritual teachers and channelers were promising, a lot of people got very discouraged. I often see people getting fed up and leaving after putting so much faith in a failed prediction. These types of things seem to create division just as much as they unite people. I feel much of the "new age" movement is working to create new religions and belief systems instead of real change.

On the Galactic Free Press we learn though, we don't just try to repeat the same failed patterns again. We've switched focus recently to the kinds of messages that encourage personal transformation instead of faith in some channeler and their predictions. As a result, we're quite a bit less popular, I've noticed people would rather be told when the "new world" is coming instead of how they can work to create it. This speaks volumes about whether or not people are really ready for the Higher Realms.

So when is "it" coming, this miraculous thing that fixes our lives? For the people that didn't just wait for it to come, for the proactive people, the ones who understand what it really means to be a human being, Heaven already Here. There's nothing keeping you away except for what you believe in your own mind, what you hold on to yourself, what you alone are responsible for.

When will it happen collectively? So long as humanity perpetuates the current patterns they're in, it's not going to happen. They could break out of those chains tomorrow, or it could take a thousand years, I don't really know. What I do know though is that repeating the same patterns isn't working, and that the spiritual community can do a whole lot more to help things along than just waiting and believing.

His disciples said to him, "When will the rest for the dead take place, and when will the new world come?"
He said to them, "What you are looking forward to has come, but you don't know it."
Gospel of Thomas 51

The Galactic Free Press
No copyright, share/edit freely
http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/when-ascension-coming

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry - I have really been having a hard time with my lap-top!  It gets slower & slower - like swimming up stream in Molasses.  You said you had a question?  Go for it! 

MUCH ALOHA,  Jim          

• Well you can check every detail out I was in Eckankar for many years as well. Harold Klemp is the master now. He was married to Margery Klemp many years. Until he met a younger woman. He married her. I sat with Margery in person and talked to her.   Sadly she admitted he left her going against his own spiritual laws.   It is a path that came from Radhasoami - Shabd Yoga. It you are really interested in learning the truth maybe you sit with one of those masters for a day.  The youngest  one is Sant Rajinder Singh last on the chain of master form the 1800's.  
       You put things down without any real knowingness, How's That? You say I am the dark one too. 
  • I study with Ocean Fast wolf. for over 24 years. She was teaching them . Durrrrr 

She is retiring now. 

• The story is about a spiritual teacher of (?) who clames to be the God consciencness of all paths. He was married. He preached when one seperates in a relationship both have to agree or they create Karma. Guess what, he leaves his wife for a younger woman. I sat with his wife and she told me she loved him and he just left her. This path Is called ECKANKAR. 

• Telosian, please be a little careful about what you say. You are spreading lies. DARK AGENT really? Did you ever look outside the little box you live in.???????? Despair and division. Really you only go back to GOD by yourself not as a group. You can think everyone is equal but lets see where each soul ends? End game scenario is most people will never find the truth and die believing in the lie. 

How much do you really know about death and the world after you die? Really. 

Right now our priorities are on eliminating poverty, healing Mother Earth and ending all war.  REALLY> what are you doing about it? Stopping the radiation from Japan, stopping the Chemtrails, making sure they don't use the Haarp system?

DO you really think MOTHER EARTH NEEDS Anything you do? It needs man to stop everything they do. They do nothing for the planet earth never did.  Man has been destroying everything about it. Even building a dam is like stopping it blood flow. Moving things around that don't need to be somewhere else creates more problems for the people on the planet. 

DO YOU KNOW anything that is really happening. Like the whales dying, the dolphins dying and Japan still eating them and feeding them to children in school.  That is not the dolphin fish either.  Never mind the amounts of animal and bird kills now happening. Even heard's of deer are dying. How long do you think the ocean will hold out. Are you cleaning the pollution up? Are you really stopping the war that is happening right now.  Are you away of the things that are happening around the planet like even Chili right now? Please when people talk it is just that. I have been trying to warn people about the HAARP system for over 20 years. I still ask a person every day I go out and they still never heard about it. Nor do most people know the difference from COM-TRAILS and Chem-TRAILS> I got a letter from a congressman trying to tell me about contrails. 

Now on the other side I know about ten people personal arrested, killed or disappeared because there connection to saying what UFO's are here for. I worked with abductees for over 25 years, I think you should really listen to what they have to say .  It is not love and light . NO alien is here for that> Only in people dream. Did you ever watch alien Hunter. I know both one was abducted and the other thinks he works with the Nordic's and they are good. Everything on that shows how wrong he is.  

I spent my whole life dealing with things, most people were afraid or ignorant to know. Yes I was into every aspect of magic as well.  DO you know when I was young they were still witch hunting  in NJ in the early 60's.  My friend had it made into a religion in court.  Dark really, what about all the people telling everyone things are going to be alright. Guess you should have been alive during Noah's time or  maybe Sodom and Gomorrah. 

Guess they loved Jesus so much they had to Kill Him.  Your own words show the fear in the world you live in to TRUTH.  . 

• I was sent this by private email from a friend who also lives in Australia,and it gives one some idea of just how,and what is going on around Planet Earth.(

Australia Determined To Forcibly Vaccinate By Intentional and Controlled Release of Aerosolized GMO Vaccine

The Office of the Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) is on its way to approve a licence application from PaxVax Australia (PaxVax) for the intentional release of a GMO vaccine consisting of live bacteria into the environment in Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria.

eavsEhtU_vpnk-iJTZUyHirlk-wCwfCAZgrv44FQaRKhs7HAuwQBMecMZkn98rxVB1R39p7X9woqk60lKadu7xlNYbVkdqjl6ZcoPyyG=s0-d-e1-ft#<a rel=nofollow href=http://preventdisease.com/images/chemtrail_vaccines2.jpg" alt="" longdesc="https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/eavsEhtU_vpnk-iJTZUyHirlk-wCwfCAZgrv44FQaRKhs7HAuwQBMecMZkn98rxVB1R39p7X9woqk60lKadu7xlNYbVkdqjl6ZcoPyyG=s0-d-e1-ft#http://preventdisease.com/images/chemtrail_vaccines2.jpg" height="251" width="424"/>

According to the regulator, it qualifies as a limited and controlled release under section 50A of the Gene Technology Act 2000 (the Act).

PaxVax is seeking approval to conduct the clinical trial of a genetically modified live bacterial vaccine against cholera. Once underway the trial is expected to be completed within one year, with trial sites selected from local government areas (LGAs) in Queensland, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. PaxVax has proposed a number of control measures they say will restrict the spread and persistence of the GM vaccine and its introduced genetic material, however there is always a possiblity of these restrictions failing and infecting wildlife and ecosystems.

Aerial vaccines have used in the United States directed towards animals by the use of plastic packets dropped by planes or helicopters. Sanofi (who is one of the largest vaccine manufacturers in the world) has subsidiary companies such as Merial Limited who manufacture Raboral, an oral live-virus poisonous to humans yet distributed wildlife in the masses.

WEST NILE VIRUS SPRAYING

In 2006 Michael Greenwood wrote an article for the Yale School of Public Health entitled, "Aerial Spraying Effectively Reduces Incidence of West Nile Virus (WNV) in Humans." The article stated that the incidence of human West Nile virus cases can be significantly reduced through large scale aerial spraying that targets adult mosquitoes, according to research by the Yale School of Public Health and the California Department of Public Health.

Under the mandate for aerial spraying for specific vectors that pose a threat to human health, aerial vaccines known as DNA Vaccine Enhancements and Recombinant Vaccine against WNV may be tested or used to "protect" the people from vector infection exposures. DNA vaccine enhancements specifically use Epstein-Barr viral capside's with multi human complement class II activators to neutralize antibodies. The recombinant vaccines against WNV use Rabbit Beta-globulin or the poly (A) signal of the SV40 virus. In early studies of DNA vaccines it was found that the negative result studies would go into the category of future developmental research projects in gene therapy. During the studies of poly (A) signaling of the SV40 for WNV vaccines, it was observed that WNV will lie dormant in individuals who were exposed to chicken pox, thus upon exposure to WNV aerial vaccines the potential for the release of chicken pox virus would cause a greater risk to having adult onset Shingles.

CALIFORNIA AERIAL SPRAYING for WNV and SV40

In February 2009 to present date, aerial spraying for the WNV occurred in major cities within the State of California. During spraying of Anaheim, CA a Caucasian female (age 50) was exposed to heavy spraying, while doing her daily exercise of walking several miles. Heavy helicopter activity occurred for several days in this area. After spraying, she experienced light headedness, nausea, muscle aches and increased low back pain. She was evaluated for toxicological mechanisms that were associated with pesticide exposure due to aerial spraying utilizing advanced biological monitoring testing. The test results which included protein band testing utilizing Protein Coupled Response (PCR) methods were positive for KD-45. KD-45 is the protein band for SV-40 Simian Green Monkey virus. Additional tests were performed for Epstein-Barr virus capside and Cytomeglia virus which are used in bioengineering for gene delivery systems through viral protein envelope and adenoviral protein envelope technology. The individual was positive for both; indicating a highly probable exposure to a DNA vaccination delivery system through nasal inhalation.

Pentagon Document Revealed Aerial Vaccination Plans

In the Quarterly FunVax Review in June, 2007, the report lists the objective of a project listed as ID: 149AZ2 as a preparation of a viral vector that will inhibit/decrease the expression of a specific disruption gene (VMAT2) within a human population. It further indicates in the abstract that six method of virus dispersal were tested including high altitude release, water supply release, insect transmission, and various methods of diffusion.

• If nothing else, Ascending will be a chance to leave a planet run by some truly evil folks. When our own government sprays humancide into the air in an effort to control the population, treating us like nothing more than vermin, it is time to go.

The populace on this planet has very little rights awake or not and any peaceful solutions do not seem like a viable option. The Powers That Be nefarious schemes are no longer even masked in deception, take chem-trails, Flight 370, Fracking, Deepwater Horizon Oil spill, Fukushima, Agenda 21, HAARP and the list goes on and on . . . all of these 'accidents' are not believed by even the most conservative sheep.

I'm beginning to wonder if my garden has any chance of growing, seeds planted three weeks ago haven't even sprouted yet due to lack of sunshine, in a State that sees 320 days of it a year, 'climate change' my ass.

• Rest assured Hawksblood that I intend no lie when I label you dark. My premise was that..."If it walks like a chicken, it sqwacks like a chicken....then it must be a chicken".  I acknowledge your claim to merely be a "doom and gloom" cinic.  Little box that I live in?   Mark Twain once said "The reason why truth is stranger then fiction is that we are obliged to place boundries on our fiction.....with truth there are no boundries"  We all start out in a little box Hawksblood while some choose to step out of it and seek the infinity of truth.  I conclude that your viewpoints are as  valid as mine Hawksblood.  Good fortune to you.

• Well imagine if everyone's truth was real? People would be flying around with wings, travel around on space ships, walking the streets with aliens. Then the one's that think they are God would make all that dissapear. Then who is really left.   Just about everybody. Except the few that realy asend into the next world. 

• Imagine this ongoing conversation as a lesson in spiritualism, as a cook making a meal using the ingredients of food for thought. One person stirs the pot, others adding their wisdom, knowledge, opinions and beliefs to the mix. Not all the ingredients are cohesive and yet the final outcome is a dish of human wisdom.

After all truth is found in your heart, what you choose to believe. Ascension is happening now for those that want it and are willing to add the ingredients for enlightenment and avail themselves to what is necessary to achieve it. This spiritual journey isn't for everyone, many of my good friends that cling to the Bibles version of God, will not join me on my journey, they have their own journey and I wish them well.

Although many of them are open to my spiritual vision of the truth, they are not willing to believe both versions of reality can exist together, for them it can only be one way. For many years people believed that science and Faith could not co-exist and yet now embrace both as two sides of the same coin.

My perception of reality is constantly changing as new information is revealed. My belief is that spiritual Ascension to higher dimensions will occur for those that want it and conversely their are those that live on this planet in which the term Ascension simply does not resonate with them and they are unwilling to explore it or make it part of their lives, this is simply a choice and should not be judged.

We are all in different stages of our evolutionary process and some souls desire to remain fixed in a safe paradigm of their understanding and do not wish to explore higher realms of thought, so be it. I have always been the adventurous type and am willing to explore the unknown in effort to expand my horizons.

The truth is really about perception and simply because I cannot perceive higher realms of existence in which beings fly around with wings, by no means should this imply that these realms do not exist, I believe they do and wish to experience them . . . further more paying rent to live on the planet I was incarnated on is so limiting . . . I guess I'm tired of paying rent, time to move on.  

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
53 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
56 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
1 hour ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
1 hour ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
1 hour ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
1 hour ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
2 hours ago
"Good talk from Sheldan here about who the Earth Allies are and the role they play in helping us defeat the Dark Cabal. The Dark Cabal and what they have been up to is also talked about here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKUsEjgimtw&t=1s"
2 hours ago
More…