If ascention does happen next Friday, does anyone know what time it is meant to happen? Will it be on the stroke of midnight 21-12-12 or will it be different depending on the country you are in?

And what kind of place should one be in to experience it? Should we be in nature or is being in your bedroom OK? Should we be meditating?

And where will we be transported to when we ascend... what will it look like? Its just as confusing as ever before... your thoughts!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My friend, I don't think there's any need to be feeling as there is something special you should need to do in order to ascend. If there is a worldwide ascension nobody knows. But there have obviously been a lot of work to implent the idea that all problems will go away on Friday 21st Dec and everyone would Ascend. I don't know what this source comes from but I'm aware of it and I think it's a scam..

But that's my opinion. I think we should do our best to improve our NOW moment and stop to wait for something to change us when we can change ourselves. Saying this doesn't mean we are not headed into higher density/dimension. But if it will be instantaneous no one can answer I think, it would make more sense if it were gradual.

So my advice is: Stop worrying about the future, stop thinking that you "need" to do anything except for being who you are and following your intuition. Then again, everything is possible, thoughts create reality since we are only thoughts. Please continue to keep your vibes high my friend, and promise me not to let them drop you down because if nothing special would happen as some channelers have "promised" they would after the 21st Dec. It's dangerous to put too much stock into dates and live in the future, I used to do it because all the channelings I read and I found out I was so wrong about how I lived my life. I used to take decisions and always kept "blaming" that soon first contact would happen, or soon the new economic system would happen, so that I wouldn't need to worry about how I lived my life and the decisions that I made. Because everything was going to happen as Nidle's timeline said ofcourse.. right? Wrong..

If I haden't stopped living my life based on what Nidle and the rest basicly promised would happen this year "definitely before december we can promise these changes" I would have a shitty life situation right now (no money income and no job because I used to think it was okay to leave those things out because everything would be as the channelers said) and would probably feel very down. But I got out from that and I'm so glad, I realized that living in the NOW is so ever important than to just rely of some words of someone elses interpretation of the future. I am also so glad that I found the importance of self-love. I now ENJOY being with myself and being alone without anyones company, I love spending time in nature, or meditating. Before I woke up I got panic if I was alone, like if I was scared of listening to myself and quiteing my mind. Many of my friends are like this, and I feel so sorry for them. They can't stand the weekends if they were alone and prefer to go and drink alchol instead just because they can't stand themselves.

I cherish when I get my weekends alone instead of feeling I need to go out and drink alcohol only to socialize (yep that's the only way my generation does it. No alcohol=nothing to do). Sad but true.

If there is anything else I can help you with I am glad and I hope you understand these are just my thoughts ^^.

And hey, I look so forward to christmas, the most beatiful period of the year imo. So I hope you also get a nice christmas holiday if we didn't ascend the 21st Dec lol, something to look forward to definetly! Lots of love to you friend :)!

• I loved reading this, thank you!

• I've always heard the time is supposed to be 11:11 AM GMT.  I highly highly doubt anything of signficance will happen but I still hold out hope that it does.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
4 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
30 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
35 minutes ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
52 minutes ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
53 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
By Benjamin Fulford | SourceThe white hat victory in the battle for the planet Earth is now becoming obvious in multiple ways. For example, as Reuters reports: “Talks to draw up a global pact to help fight future pandemics have ended without a draft…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Fasting and how it can lower blood pressure. https://youtu.be/u7By5qxQ6M4?si=7Ww5oeq2eVlL2U1M"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"side note; A customer of mine has an employee who's heart stopped while driving causing a three car accident-during the height of the scamdemic everyone had to get the jab there-contractors and suppliers had to get the test with those hand held…"
3 hours ago
More…