This article may clear up a few things for people who wonder why this planet is the way it is, it all starts to make sense when you put the pieces together:

EXTRACT:

To get an idea of what a Reptilian Controlled planet would look like, we must first have a general understanding of what the Reptilians are:

They are a parasitic alien species that thrives on engendering anger, confusion, fear and hatred upon a host population.

The reptilians literally and figuratively “feed” off the negative emotions thus engendered.

This is done on a macro-planetary scale but it is also done on a micro-individual scale. In order to maintain dominance of the host species (Humanity) the reptilians must genetically manipulate the host population so that a hereditary reptilian-human hybrid elite emerges which will act as plantation managers. In this way control is maintained for thousands of years through the same reptilian bloodlines.

Get the full article here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles85.htm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It would be like the Matrix...

Actually we've been living in one all along... Seriously, there has been so much evil and sorrow throughout history, and 2000 years of the evilest empire ever have brain washed souls with the whole see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil thing.

Mankind is fallen in 3 ways:

1) Good and Evil

2) Money

3) Tyranny and Slavery

All government is an artificial system of justice because we don't simply love one another, through interest money and tyranny it perverts the equality wherein all humans are created equal. It sets up a massive pyramid scheme. What I find most is the God vs Satan thing is more political then it is spiritual. The origins of money began with temple prostitution, there is an excellent youtube video with that title from a book called Money grows on the tree of knowledge.

The other big problem with kings and authority figures is that Archons from below target them and inhabit them. I have seen an actual reptillian. Only the face, it jumped out of my computer screen, Unmistakeably reptillian and interdimensional. The Archons apparantly go back to Atlantis you can read more about them in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

• I'm not surprised.

• So this must be real too then.  Ya know since its on TV and all like these films

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=teletubbies&sourc...

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=teletubbies&source=web&cd=8&sqi=2&ved=0CG8QtwIwBw&url=http%3A…
  • Definitely move in a positive direction. Now that I know of them I would not want to be one. But to find out you were one in a previous life, the joke is on you. 

• It's said that the 'Serpent People', as I call them, live underground, like in US military bases.  I've also heard that benevolent ET's have 'cleared out' those bases - they will not permit WWIII !!

• That is good news to hear. I hope there is never another war on this planet. 

• The 'shells' just 'beneath' us in 4d is filled with demonic spirits and entities that cause chaos and feed off the neg vibes.  We all have a 4d 'tree' beneath us that can get loaded with neg entities and usually effect our thoughts-tha'ts why there is so much mayhem all the time-should be less and less as the Aquarian age progress's but after all we all succumb to the 7 deadly sins, no?

Positive prayer and meditation clears them off!  Humanism draws them and influences the mind into blah blah atheism and worse.

Here's a ytube from coast to coast with an exorcist as guest about neg spirits.

Thanks for the link-should be a great read.

• This would be very interesting if we all were on of them in a previous life. We all may have been. I like the idea of that, so you can't really hate yourself when it comes down to it. A great big lesson to be learned and what a surprise it would be. 

• ~VeilsFalling247

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Must watch 
24 minutes ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Good blog here Drekx :) some of what you talked about was not mentioned in the Your Galactic Neighbors book by Sheldan that I'm reading again so it's good to see new info available."
2 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm 46 AlternateEarth and you are right, I was always kind of interested in Religion but the spiritual awakening I had in my early 20s :)"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I think when we understand the truth of how the Milky Way on a spiritual level functions, we can learn a lot about ourselves because these terms (will, heart and mind etc.) are not mere philosophical terms but reality and way beyond that what the…"
4 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self: Expected Events
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
8 hours ago
More…