We will be dragged into this next war in the middle east and holy bama will send troops-the leftists, his voting slaves and devotees, will allow him anything. After all he is the' dear leader'

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/hamas-israel-rockets-tel/2012/11/15/id/464283

A Hamas rocket killed three Israelis north of the Gaza Strip on Thursday, drawing the first blood from Israel as the Palestinian death toll rose to 15 in a military showdown lurching closer to all-out war and an invasion of the enclave.

On the second day of an assault Israel said might last many days and culminate in a ground attack, its warplanes bombed targets in and around Gaza city, where tall buildings trembled.

Plumes of smoke and dust furled into a sky laced with the vapor trails of outgoing rockets.

The sudden conflict, launched by Israel with the killing of Hamas's military chief, pours oil on the fire of a Middle East already ablaze with two years of revolution and an out-of-control civil war in Syria. Palestinian allies, led by Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, denounced the Israeli offensive.

After watching powerlessly from the sidelines of the Arab Spring, Israel has been thrust to the center of a volatile new world in which Islamist Hamas believes that Morsi and his newly dominant Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt will be its protectors.

No this is not a pic of Occupy elevator lobby crappers

AM17_wa.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Israels people are not semites Feather.

You can read tons of evidence about this if you want , but this woman in the video says some of it.

The reporter were for sure told by her bosses to play the holohoaxcard , but the old woman managed to tell the truth, at least a bit.

• Israel is an ancient and important location.

It was promised by GOD whatever that means and they take it very seriously

It has a lot to do with symbolism

and even UFO's that area is where the original people came that populated the earth from outer space

the mesopotamia the fertile crescent-- the Sumerians

• And they worshipped the Annunaki as Gods - not a good choice they took

The connection Khazars-Annunaki is interesting to study.

• the Jerws are the offspring of the Atlanteans who came here about 78000 years ago-and I think you'll be happy to hear this-squad of Jewish doctors, almost allways of the Light, are travelling in a spirit world on a starship and heading for another solar system that has 3d4d life already or can sustain it and will prepare for the future colonization by the Jews from earth, as they die they can travel to that system instantly and stay in the spirit realms around the planet until the Magicians can create a suitable form to re-incarnate in-going to take time-sounds nutty but I've been on the ship twice-I grew up with Jews and I realize to be a Jew is a form of karma yoga to serve man in sustaing(if you know what I mean) 3d4d except for the bolshevicks who are with Power and just destroy-so tell all the other nazis to be patient-

• the Jerws are the offspring of the Atlanteans who came here about 78000 years ago-and I 

The history of colonization of the Earth a little less than 1600 years. Jews came here the latest came, in the guise of refugees. Among other things they are not the people in his the real form.The closest to him will kind "gray."

• Another document version:

The word "Jew" was not in use during the old and new testament times. Many
          scholars have researched this and believe that today's "Jews" originated from
          Eastern Europe and was formerly known as "Khazars." These Europeans intermarried
          with a few Hebrews and Arabs who had left Africa/Asia from various places. Many
          of these "Khazars" converted to the Hebrews religion. These groups, to name a
          few are, Arabs, Cushitic groups like the Ethiopians and Kenyans, and Nubians.
          The Arabs conquered these area after the Abraham biblical time period. Tribes in
          these areas have mixed with each other and throughout the whole region for
          thousands of years. A person changes drastically after two generations of race
          mixing. This I know for a fact. So the word "Jew" is a European word to describe
          the above mixed and religious converted people who are known as "Jews". Judaism
          is a religion, not a race of people.  A great deal of teachings go back further than biblical scripture and has an origin in other peoples and cultures.

Scholars have changed many erroneous teachings due to advances in DNA and
          archaeology research. There is no such thing as a Negro or a White race etc.
          These terms did not exit in biblical times just like "Jew" did not exit back
          then either.

• Try to see the meaning of the place and not be hyped up by political sentiment

I dont know much about the bombings or whose doing it

• Minerva , if you mean globally , it´s because the zionist (majority jews) owns the media, and steer the mediaflow in the direction that serves their purpose.

• There is another name for Israel - Rotshildlandia.

They are Khazars (false jews) , and they made up this deal after WWII with GB.

They STOLE the palestinians land, and they have one goal towards NWO  - to rebuild Solomos temple.

That´s why the fight has focus on Jerusalem.

They CONTROL countries governments and have done this for very long.

The US sits in Israels knee , and as long as you all dont understand this , you will continue to worship Obama , and feel sorry for the jews because of the holohoax.

The thing is, that noone has mentioned here,  that israels jews are not semites.

So Pet Rock and others that call others "anti semites", don´t really know the real truth.

Waki Waki from your slumber

• You must have missed that part where it was mentioned they are Europeans, not semites.  It was mentioned a few times so you must read back.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
17 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
18 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
18 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
18 hours ago
More…