Hello Everyone,

I am posting this to tell you what I saw at around 3:30 a.m., and to get your opinions.  

I have sleep difficulties, and was looking out my window and enjoying the cool breeze and clear night sky.  I saw what appeared to be a comet...a very bright light with a very long "tail" heading possibly east to west, over the mountain range in the distance.  About 30 seconds later, as I was dismissing it as a pretty shooting star, there was another exactly like it...in exactly the same place.  Then, there was a third one.  They were beautiful and moving fast, but not as fast as shooting stars, and lasting longer.  I have never heard of 3 shooting stars, one after another in exactly the same location.  When I have seen them they were in random locations, did not repeat in the same path, and were shorter in duration.  The night before, I saw the same thing, but only one.  I didn't think anything about it, because I figured that was a slow shooting star.  But, three the next night, in the exact same location?  At the same time as the night before?  I happened to look right at the right moment.

I looked online and there was not any comets or meteor showers, and none expected until later this month.  

The long tails appeared to be multi-colored, but there is always moisture in the air that could give a "rainbow" effect to the light that was shining from the objects.  

Did anyone else see these?

Love,

LadyTam

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!:)

I live in NYC and when I am able to go to the roof I make it my intention to see them while in the present moment. I form a triangle with both hands over crown chakra while looking up in the center of the triangle I sing from my heart (imagining a pillar of light connection the song vibrating as light) and focus on my heart center and they do appear!:) Their energy is beautiful! you can just feel the energy of unconditional love:) have patients if you dont see them right away, The Secret is to be fully present,set your intention, open your heart and allow it to flow:) Much love and Light ♥Luna

• I am so glad that someone mentioned this. Here in Michigan at night while walking last week (Tues night ??)  I saw something very similar, and I too would've described it as a very slow shooting star, (or a comet without a long tail) but way too bright with a short, thick tail. It was very high, but so bright I'd not have been surprised if I would've heard a sound (I did not) - It was moving south to north over southern Michigan - and I counted a full 5 seconds of brightness once I saw it come out from behind the tree canopy in the sky.... then it winked out. I have never seen anything similar!!

• Maybe you were privy to the GFOL.  Sounds like it was awesome.  I am going to have to start getting up earlier and spending more time with my head "up in the clouds"!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1562

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 756

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Prove Your Love (Instrumental) · Misumami & First Touch, Prove Your Love + Remixes, ℗ 2019 Neon Finger, Released on: 2019-06-10 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8t9LeVJ14o"
16 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"OK, you groovy people...... there are times to be serious-Sirius and there are times to enjoy playful fun and music......This is such an interlude, dude...😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS-3yU-PB14&list=PLfrvBzXep9Tzb..."
1 hour ago
"We are pleased to observe Mike Quinsey's retirement, as his contributions, over the years, have caused much confusion for those chelas, seeking answers and instead receiving Mike's formerly "channeled" "SaLuSa" misinformations and…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey Retires: My Farewell Message!
"We are pleased to observe Mike's retirement, as his contributions, over the years, have caused much confusion for those chelas, seeking answers and instead receiving Mike's formerly "channeled" "SaLuSa" misinformations and…"
3 hours ago
"Mission successful......But let us officially describe it as a vacation...😊"
4 hours ago
"The human race is under attack from big pharma and tests in Denmark prove a huge reduction in sperm motility, since the covid19 vaccine rollout, 2021/22.....No studies elsewhere, as being covered up....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHQCy0jighQ"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"welcome back Drekx, how was your mission?"
4 hours ago
"💉⚠️A warning to all potential recipients of the latest scamdemic vaccination program:
Avoid taking the combination vaccine about to go on offer, which is the seasonal influenza vaccine mRNA1010, combined with "next-generation" covid19 vaccine…"
4 hours ago
More…