I just wanna share a quick thought with you guys.

I been thinking alot, about what goes on here on this site, from the so called true believers. And, in alot of ways, it's worse than a religion. Religions today at least, maybe not 100, or 1000 years ago....but alot of churches today, are filled with more enlightened people, than alot of new age spiritual sites I go to.

I've been to alot of churches.....I've been to Catholic churches, Mosques, Jehovah Witness churches, Mormon churches....and I'll tell you, no where have I felt more accepted, and valued....I've never been to a place with such a spirit of friendship and brotherhood, love and unity....like a church. Every church I've been in, people were warm, and friendly...hospitable...they treated me with the upmost respect and kindness.....even though they knew....and here's the kicker......even though they knew I wasn't in their religion, or didn't really believe in it. They knew I was just visiting, as an observer, and had no real desire to join the church.....but they still welcomed me with open arms, and treated me like a human being.

And the spirit was genuine....it wasn't a front, or pretending, or political correctness, like I see alot here. It was a genuine spirit of brotherhood and acceptance, even of someone who didn't agree or believe in the tenets of the church.

I've never experienced such a genuine spirituality, like when I've visited churches. Despite what they believed, I understood the heart of it....these were people, who believed in God and goodness....and were there together, as a united group...to express and share their love for God. Nevermind the creeds I didn't agree with, or the beliefs I thought were even silly....I understood what the heart of it was, it was a genuine gathering of people wanting to have an outlet for their spirituality.

And this is what this site is, or is supposed to be. People, who have a genuine spirituality...getting together, to share with each other and express themselves and their spirituality. It's not a, believe what we believe, or get shunned. Alot of people here could learn from a church....about acceptance and openness to people different than you.

And I've had my moments of getting upset at someone, but it never lasts for me. I forgive easy....and tomorrows another day, a day to start fresh and clean. The only problem I have really, is people who don't change....who still act the exact same way everyday, they don't take a look in the mirror and look at themselves. They think they're too good for that, or they feel like they rather hold a grudge, and a vendetta. You don't need to do that. We won't agree on everything, ever. And it's okay if people disagree, even challenge you. You don't have to hold a grudge, and make them your enemy...and seek to tear them down, whenever you see a chance.

And there's a few people I can name here who do that, I won't name them, but you know who you are. Who hold grudges, and seek to tear people down. You don't need to do that. If someone doesn't believe what you believe, and even after deliberations, they still don't believe...well that's their right. They should be free to do that, without being hounded. And if people challenge you and your beliefs...or mock you because you don't believe in something.....it's okay....move on. There's no real need to hold a grudge, it's only making your life worse. How people treat you is their responsibility, it's their karma. How you react to it, is yours. Try to keep that in mind.

So in that sense, we could learn alot from a church. Who have visitors, and disagreers, I've been to churches and had many debates with people there, even elders....where I totally disagreed with them. But...they still accepted me...and welcomed me, and treated me like a human being, not like some enemy, or someone below them. So think about that....folks....and let's make this site into the true spiritual site it's supposed to be.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "I don't like that man.  I must get to know him better."  - Abraham Lincoln

• Im seeing more of this on Facebook than here. Thats just me. But I think the opposite is true as well. The church is AS WE ARE here, there is no 'CHURCH' building, never was.SImply to do so is to make a commerce out of religion, and in fact God himself. WE CHOOSE to gather in HOLY places, this was never a requirement. MAny MANY church goers forget this.

• that is what i said when i was a child being indoctrinated.  if god is everywhere why do i have to go to his house to visit.

• no actually i fully support him believing in god.  he at least isnt using the name of god to kill or insult others.

i just want him to present a belief as such and not a fact.

i am not athiest mayir, cavemen are not able to comprehend those type of advanced thoughts.

• my personal beliefs dont stand up to logic.  which is why they are personal beliefs and not something i go around telling people they are idiots for not believing

you attmept here agin your sad petty two faced bullshit.  trying to agree with me and then attack me then sing it with love and light.

your bull is the same old same old.

why dont you go join the army again, then you can kill those who use "hegelian dialectic" or are"satanists" or are "athiests" or whatever other names you use to separate people into groups you think are less than you.

that sad thing is YOU become less of a human when you label all these people and attack them for YOUR imagined "labels"

those cavemen got it wrong, the moon is not a god, they required no proof, went on faith and were wrong.

because they didnt/couldnt investigate properly.  which is why you fit in nicely with thier mentality since we already established that you are of the homo neanderthalus genus.

• i will never share my beliefs with you.  i will also not share my beliefs publically, because my beliefs and not necessarily the truth.  unlike you i dont piss in the pond.

• In my opinion, nothing.

I say this because, all religions on Earth were brought to control the population of Earth from the very heart of the great Orion Empire, therefore they only manipulate and lie, including some mindless concepts like:sin, which doesnt exist at all.

If you really wanna grow positive, stay away from religions, and connect your heart/chakras to the Oneness.

• Respect.

• Dear Minerva, Nowhere has John told anyone they are wrong in their beliefs that I can see. He has been defending his point of view. which is different to telling people what hey should believe. Unless I've missed something.

Namaste
    I infuse my every decision and action with the intention of greater love.

• Well I'll do you a favor and just say it, I think people who don't believe in God and the afterlife, are just plain wrong. People who say there's no such thing as spirits, are just plain wrong, and I know that, because I've experienced them, directly.

And I can't really say I don't know that, or that's not what I think, when I do. And I can tell them that, and they can tell me why I'm wrong lol What's the big deal about that. Tolerance is tolerance...tolerance isn't....I accept everything you say without question or challenge.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a stepped-down energy message from the Logos, via one of the six seraphim, named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus and his council of Nine, relayed out to the Solar logoic councils and Shamballa, the…"
4 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
17 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
44 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
46 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
54 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
57 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain that you already have a Sirian/soul name, but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
1 hour ago
More…