How do you translate Jesus Christ Biblical figure ,his message and a part of the story where He takes away our sins so we can by folowing his path secure a safe ticket to paradise?

how do you people fit that ainchent teaching a biblical picture of us the siners? -in modern day new age phiilosofy?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• your welcome Asar-the only real sin is opposing our will on someone else that ends up hampering or hurting them in some way

• Christianity, brought to you by the "Transnational Department of Wealth and Hellfire". Originally dreamed up by syphillitic sheepshaggers who ate too many hash cakes, drank some soured wine and stayed out in the sun too long. The biggest load of manure ever to come down the turnpike of human history! Enjoy!

• Phylos:  LOL.

• We are going to paradise regardless of Christ. If he did exist his message was universal love which I wholeheartedly agree with and the fact God would punish man for his sins really doesn't make sense in that context. I believe in love because God/Creator/Source is Love which makes us Love. Any missteps/so-called sins we make while in this dream is for learning...remembering. I believe we're here to help get the earth and her citizens back on track, raising their consciousness through love so they may once again be reunited with their Source.

8115094057?profile=original

• I agree Avatar thanks <

• Another version - Origination of Christianity came from Rome, however the ancient Roman religion was “Mithraic Mysteries”, which came from Persia as Mithraism as god Mithra over 3,500 years ago. From the earliest Christian times – Mithraism has been compared to Christianity, by numerous similarities between the two faith’s doctrines and traditions including some stories. It seems that some elements being adopted into Christianity not from one source but from many: Roman Empire, Armenia, Persian even Pagan source.

Mithra has the following in common with Jesus:
    Mithra was born on December 25th of the virgin Anahita.
    The babe was wrapped in swaddling clothes, placed in a manger and attended by shepherds.
    He was considered a great traveling teacher and master.
    He had 12 companions or "disciples."
    He performed miracles.
    As the "great bull of the Sun," Mithra sacrificed himself for world peace.
    Mithra ascending to heaven in his solar cart, with sun symbol He ascended to heaven.
    Mithra was viewed as the Good Shepherd, the "Way, the Truth and the Light," the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah.
    Mithra is omniscient, as he "hears all, sees all, knows all: none can deceive him."
    He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.
    His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day," hundreds of years before the appearance of Christ.
    His religion had a eucharist or "Lord's Supper."
    Mithra "sets his marks on the foreheads of his soldiers."
    Mithraism emphasized baptism.”

Even the jester as “shake hands” came from Mithraism, as a sign of initiated to Mithraic Mysteries … the Bible was given to people 300 years after the death of Jesus as a new testaments and I am sure it was edited drastically … so I don’t think that Jesus came to save us from our sins  ... 'by the way what sins'? ... ;)) He brought back God to our awareness and that the Kingdom is Within – meaning that God is within us all … we don’t need intermediators.

• Thanks Ara for your coments on this  :)

• 8115101654?profile=original

555NewDayDawning555

• AsAbove

8115100668?profile=original

SoBelow

An important topic, Assar. Thanks for posting. ~As the veils of duality continue to fade, letting go of the corrupt notion of 'original sin' is an essential component for Humanity to reclaim our Birthright: Christ-Consciousness! One could even use the analogy of the masses shedding the final layers of the snakeskin to emphasize the importance of this Divine Process. 'Guilt', is one of the most corrosive forms of 'Fear' known to man. & as an Archontic/Annunaki projection (not a message from Jesus), Fear has served as a profoundly powerful tool for mass manipulation by 'the Church' going back to the ancient world. The havoc this distortion has wrecked on the Gaian-Matrix is beyond tragic... & it's time for it to end. Which, of course, it is! In fact, the Spiritual, Global & Personal turbulence being felt on intuitive levels that transcend one's station in life, are part of the final birthing pains of the New Paradigm. We are not born sinners. We are Spiritual Beings having a Human experience. We will no longer be bound by manipulated doctrine intended to keep us disconnected from our True Selves. 'Jesus' is 'one' of many 'Christed Yogis' who have Graced our planet with the message of Unity-Consciousness... of Self-Realization... not the 'worship' of any one person or book. & certainly not the idea that we are all somehow born: defective... broken... not worthy, etc. ~The Second Coming is tied to us remembering who we really are... not the return of one Teacher. A huge component of this is rightsizing 'original sin' as an Archontic implant that must be removed for Humanity to loosen the final shackles of mental bondage so we can reclaim our Freedom. & believe it, or not... it's ALL happening right Now! 'Be the change you want to see'. We are All 'Sons & Daughters' of the Most-High... of God!  ~TemetNosce555

Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture, of course, they’ll say you’re crazy and you’re blasphemous, and they’ll either put you in jail or in a nut house (which is pretty much the same thing). However if you wake up in India and tell your friends and relations, ‘My goodness, I’ve just discovered that I’m God,’ they’ll laugh and say, ‘Oh, congratulations, at last you found out.”...“Through our eyes, the universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witnesses through which the Universe becomes Conscious of its Glory, of its Magnificence.” ~Alan Watts

• Thank you very much Stick ,for your contribution to this topic.

Yes i feel this is very important ,,since many ppl live with this fear and feeling of insufficiency.

i belive we are Gods i love that liberating  belive i have about my potentials.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
27 minutes ago
28 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 3 here of Adam Abraham's interview with Sheldan Nidle. We get into anti aging to proto youthing, the transition formerly called death in a unified field, a little about the Galactic Federation Of Light, and Extraterrestrial Human origins and…"
2 hours ago
"Part 3 here of Adam Abraham's interview with Sheldan Nidle. We get into anti aging to proto youthing, the transition formerly called death in a unified field, a little about the Galactic Federation Of Light, and Extraterrestrial Human origins and…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"More on full consciousness here in the second part of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan Nidle. Other topics talked about here include knowing one's purpose, fluid group dynamics, and the fundamentals of first contact.…"
2 hours ago
"More on full consciousness here in the second part of the Adam Abraham interview with Sheldan Nidle. Other topics talked about here are knowing one's purpose, fluid group dynamics, and the fundamentals of first contact.…"
3 hours ago
"First part of the six part interview Adam Abraham did with Sheldan Nidle. The first part here gets into full consciousness and what we can expect when we return to full consciousness. Telepathy will also be talked about here.…"
3 hours ago
"First part of the six part interview Adam Abraham did with Sheldan Nidle. The first part here gets into full consciousness and what we can expect when we return to full consciousness. Telepathy will also be talked about here.…"
3 hours ago
More…

Photo above courtesy of Astrology King. The star of Scheat is currently located at 29 degrees Pisces 42 minutes. Neptune is in the process of completing the transit of it's ruling 12th House sign of Pisces (and…

Read more…