Replies

• I was just cleaning up my page and I came accross this old blog.. well.. its nearly 2012.. interesting these replies from 2010.. did anything really big happen? .. well some things happened, thats for sure..

Love always....................

• I know it will be great. It is going to be filled with change. You will see uprising of people, they are becoming more empowered. The energy is picking up immensely and as such there will of course also be some severe weather occuring around the world, it is just a reaction to our energies combined with the earths which rise together since we are one organism. Death will take place, change will take place and unity will take place. We will once again realize the importance of eachother and will begin to increase teh rate at which we begin to attain the new foundation for a better society.

Incidentally it is also the year I become a household name. But I guess predicting my own future can seem cocky... I'm not cocky I just realize I have the power to make my life anything that I want. We have that power. And I want to help alotof people anyway I can, no matter how loud I must be. The rest of you will feel this need aswell, be more real abotu what you feel, what you want this world to be, forget what it is and think about what it should be. Let's make it. Lets right the wrongs and lets work towards gaining awareness to better living. Things like zeitgiest, questioning the government, journeying inwards etc. DO what you can, just be you not only on this website or online or to a close group of friends but everywhere, fuck what they think. You will win hearts because you are compassionate and loving, they can see that. You will be the inspiration other people are looking for to build a better life. All you have to do is be proud of being you, love yourself and share that love, it is infinite.

Anyways, I know it will be beautiful.

• I agree that we have the power to make our life any way we want it, so I want to see a cleansing of the earth and I believe it is totally necessary because I don't like the way most of man has rejected a harmonized lifestyle on earth. I have no idea if I will ascend or not but I will not give up trying to right my wrongs and with information as such it helps me see who I really am. So if I have learned the lessons needed...see you all later.

• We are the creators of our reality, so I think 2011 will be exactly what we create (or have already created).

Much love and enjoy the journey!

• SOMETHING will happen.  Or maybe NOTHING will happen.  Or, just maybe, EVERYTHING will happen.  Or, maybe it HAS HAPPENED!

It's gonna be what you make of it, folks.

• 2011 means we are getting closer to 2012.

2012 is the main year and 21st Dec 2012 ...11.11 the main date and time planned for the Cosmic Party.

2011 should be the year of First Contact....more Earth clearance will take place in the form of Natural Destruction...more and more humans consciousness will be changed to live in peace with Nature, all living entities and human to human so oneness is there. Religions will start falling apart and humans will start following Spirituality and Science....more Darkness will be removed from the Planet giving way to more Love and Light to spread.

Namaste

• It will be the same, a lot of same shit will happen, just a few changes, no disclosure, more misinfo and no 'first contact' as you call it... 

• I am thinking that the world will come to an end soon as it should be.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great ResetBy F. William EngdahlGlobal Research, April 22, 2024Theme: Intelligence   1027 201  680  2123https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DavosMW-600x338-300x169.png 300w,…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
SocietyA collective “common enemy” now stalks mankind Stephen KarganovicApril 20, 2024© Photo: rumble.comThe psychopathic serial killers using their vast financial, political and media  resources are inexorably putting into effect a homicidal global…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
2 hours ago
"For anybody who's into Sheldan's webinars and is interested I would definitely recommend getting webinar 91 which gets into the Antarians. They are a Praying Mantis like race who are great healers much like our Arcturian friends."
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBOtBxkOBY"
2 hours ago
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://youtu.be/ugBOtBxkOBY?si=Mr2tRMLhxNyzGIkx"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
More…