What is your thought of religions?

Hi my brothers and sisters with much love and light,

Ok as you can see in the title what is your thought of religions and is there any truth in them at all, like is islam the most trueful one and just asking because people are talking about it at work and that if you don't follow it, they say when I died that my soul will not go from my grave and I know that this will not happen.

Because I know that god etc prime creater is all loving no matter if we are positive or negetive beings.

Anyway please do reply back and I will be telling a life story of who I am as a person and in my next discussion.

Much love always

Namaste

Jason

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Amen sister :)
  • If you consider the fact of how much harm is done in the name of religions like islam and christianity you can get a clue of why atleast few of them were created. The amount of power church had back in the day is unbelieveble. They had the money and controll, they were in power like goverments are today. Women had to go and kneel on the churchstep after they had a baby and ask to be "cleaned" so that they could enter the church again. A priest could come in to your house at any given hour and ask questions of bible and you had to know the answers or you were in trouble. This was in Sweden for like only 70 years ago! Longer ago they burned "witches". And why christianity is so huge is thanks to crusades. You didn`t have a lot of choise!

• I say, make up your own mind, but keep it open, and keep running so it doesn't fall out.
  • Interesting to know, I know or it's got to know from the heart my mission on this earth has got to made people laugh and smile. Because of that joyful energy I have give off. There is alot of things to tell about myself and this will be in a different topic.

Anyway what is your thought of Islam religion? I am not going to following it but I feel like my friends are trying to force me into it, by using the fear of god and I know god is not a fearful being, God is everything and alway gives unconditional love and never judges us as positive or as negative beings.

Namaste

• I dont remember having a religion when i was 3 or 4 years old,all i know is i was just happy to be happy but then somewhere along the line mommy and daddy told me something about God,i wasn't sure what they were talking about,but i remember having to get up for church every sunday cause daddy said so,yeah, daddy was a big bully,not bad ,just like you know , you going to church whether you like it or not,okay but did you ever hear of free will dad? Dad,did you ask me if i wanted to go to church today? No,you pretty much just forced me to go,like i really knew what the priest was talking about in the first place? Yeah,so im in church and there is this radiator heater and i noticed a bunch of coins on the bottom of the heater so im sticking my hand underneath the heater collecting all these coins while there is this fellow walking around the church with a hand held basket collecting money from the congregation but im collecting coins from the heater,i guess he didnt bother looking in the heater for money?I guesss thats why i went to church every sunday,so i could get paid from the heater cause i had no idea what the priest was talking about when he was talking about God?Or,was that Shirley Maclaine?I guess you can say its never right to force your opinion of God on anyone ,not even a 3 year old,but the way i see it is that religions are symbols of grade schools where you ascend from one grade to the next till you get your masters degree,Ascended Masters Degree that is,thats when you and your twin flame become one again with your own "I AM" Prescence yet at the same time maintaining your Individuality,so i heard that religion means>To unite or join together< for you and your twin flame to unite and join together in your "I AM " Prescence,i never learned that in church,but i wonder if this computer is a religion? Like do you people really exist? Are we all just a bunch of mechanical robots?
    • I never did figure out where all those coins in the radiator heater came from,like did people just go to the heater and drop coins down there? No,i think it must have been a gift from God? Now i know why i went to church every sunday when i was a little kid,i went to church so i could get paid from God!
  • I just want to, thank you for all your reply's and thoughts on religions my brothers and sisters. It means alot to me and I know that there is truthfulness in all religion but there is also misleading information such fear etc.

I want to also say, what is your though of Islam? is Islam the most truthful religion out there? Because I am having people telling me to follow it at work. Because I am 80% of Islam because I don't eat much pork or at all, because I eat meat once week and it's white meat, I also look at women with respect and love not lust, I am a very kind hearted good guy, I hate violence but I play computer games and mainly ones which which are space combat, I believe in the one god, but are there co creators of god like beings with god, like mother god/ father god etc.

I know we are co creators with god and that god is within us, but I say this to my muslin friends they say it's not in us and is a person or thing. Also they believe in jinns and what are they? and another thing is they believe if you don't follow islam when you die you will be trapped in grave by god, which is fear monging to me and the reason I don't follow any religion is because I like to be free spiritual being of love, compassion and love to everything and everyone.

I know there is alot questions to answer and that's why we are on this website to assist each other with questions and answers.

Peace, Love & Light

Namaste

Jason

• Hi! As far as answering your question title goes.I would say,"all religions before they became religions."Started out with reminders to people.That they were unconditional loving/positive consciousness emboding a human avatar body.They were advised to make being positive and use unconditinal love in action.Instead of words as a way of life.For all humans on this planet to live by and so after their so-called,"Messengers."Left the uncomfortable task at putting their words to actions.Became the result of what is today known as,"religions."Became something else entirely speaking and contradictory as well.I further that a warning from various beings was clear.If humanity didn't live with positive energy and unconditional love.As a way of life.For them to live by.Than any attempt at co-creating a civilsation for humanity contrary.To these precepts would fail in outcomes.Not yet known to those thrilled.With empire building and enslaving others to their respective wills.As Gandhi once said,"I'am a muslim and a hindu.As well as a christian and jew.So are all of you  
  • unfortunately religions do not teach how to connect with energies of earth~mother and universe's father.
    it,s always male dominance oriented and female characters are either omitted , made whores of or just slaves.
    unconditional Love is not preached and full compassion to all living beings is not advocated.
    they always have a middle man to worship/empty idol not the source of creation.
    they do not teach that God dwells within us, they only teach external couse.
    they invent stuff and are not historically correct.
    and most importantly use fear mongering /scarring beJesus out of ordinary folk.
    FATHER.IT
  • Haha....it also makes good kindling.   One of my pyromaniac foster kids used go into my bathroom and play with matches unbeknownst to me.  I used to wonder what took him so long in the bathroom.   He used to sit on the toilet and rip out a page from my bible that was in the magazine rack in there and tear a page out at a time and light it with a match to watch it burn over the toilet.  I used to keep matches in my bathroom because someone said that if you light a match after taking a good BM that the room would not stink... never thinking about kids playing with matches.....  I thought the bible kept getting thinner and thinner and then one day I walked in on him not knowing  he was in there and found out why the bible only had about 52 pages left.  Lucky he did not burn the house down, he could have caught the curtain on the window next to the hopper on fire and we all would have burned in hell, lol.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
6 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
6 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
8 hours ago
More…