I have today a particular inquiry about sin. What exactly is sin? Distortion, disobedience, negative thoughts/emotes? I ask because in my transformation i've come to a bit of a conundrum. I like sex, I like weed, I like mushrooms and cuss words. While interestingly enough i was approached by the positive aspect while all these things were going on, and it's continued from age 15 to 17 now, smoking, etc... many times i've felt the lords prescence many times  in between now and the only difference is that I am self-conscious of what I think the lord thinks of me at this point. I don't seem to be upsetting anyone or sinning though considering the appearing. It's quite a predicament. Particularly i'd like to know from perspective of truth about sex rather than my masculine God child-hood christianity programns. There was a time when this internal conflict was tearing me apart, I couldn't bring myself to arousal lol. My lack of severe reaction to the conflict lessened it's effect but doesn't alleviate it. I just need to know I can be sexual.

P.S. On side note one dream I had that I believed to be an answer in which a security guard says "I don't judge man but  you got any weed on you?" and I pull some out and then the guy arrests me. My take is I don't care but what your back. Lol.

P.S.S Has anyone been randomly feeling kundalini lately? I was playing PS3 and this voice commanded me to get off and I went in the other room and started feeling like I was having a baby LOL and this ecstasy was over me. But this is the 3rd time this has happened. I'm assuming it's 2012
Guys I had a dream in which I was on a tower and Morgan Freeman's voice with an elegantly designed emotion of the person being captain aizen, as if they were the same person. The irony of this is these two are people I perceive as godly due to bruce almight for morgan and the way bleach portrayed captain aizen. it goes "we all have the ability to tower over this creation.............................YOU ARE GOD" and i run to the gate atop the tower and I see a fence and i try to unlock it where heaven is on the other side. and I woke up. then I was told it would be opened for me after I had misinterpreted it as me failing to open the gate. Ontop of thart once as I was sitting down the sound current got really loud and goes "listen to this word" so i listen for a second and im lead to the history channell 5 minutes later where i'm told of the God's promises of paradise and punishments.This leads me to believe that that something important is happenning very soon. What do you all think it will be? The suspense kills me I wanna know everything you guys believe will happen and what you even want to happen. I'm fascinated by this because ive never been so approached by the spirit for any other reason.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think if your hurting anyone anyone by these "sins" in my opinion you should stop.
    If this brings you joy or happiness then you shouldnt stop.
    you are still young, you have to experience to learn.
    this is my opinion, I do not expect you to listen but do take in to consideration.
    Namaste:)
  • Tony, shame and guilt are used by the cabal to control us.

Here, I could go in-depth but I'll post this link here which shares a lot of great insight about sexuality and arousal.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/arousal-the-live-emotion

As for cannibis (which some say is a gift from the Sirians, and you can find it in ancient works of art) and other things that attract you and bring you joy, it is when you are in a joyous state that you are aligned with source. Abraham Hicks has loads of incredible insights to share on many topics, and you might find many answers there, you can look on youtube and find loads of videos on a number of topics. Particularly about the relationship between yourself and the source, she talks about being in the vortex and out, being in alignment with source in your most joyous states, etc. She covers a lot of ground.

I'll add my own personal note and say that I have been wary of the cabal and their many social-engineering tactics since I was a child, even well before I knew them as "cabal", or "illuminati" or any such name. I have always been especially sensitive to conditioning and mental manipulation such as what they use, and it is in their agenda to fill us with negative emotions of doubt, shame, guilt, etc. We are far easier to herd and control if we are in a low frequency and most detached from source, rather than if we are aligned with source and unified with each other instead. Does this make sense?

The shame and guilt that you feel for the things that bring you joy is not... justified. If something brings you joy, and it isn't hurting anybody, then it isn't wrong. There are a lot of lessons in duality and release of it that you may benefit from in overcoming this.

If you'll look into it, I believe these things will help to set your troubled mind at ease. Trust yourself, trust your heart, that is where source speaks to you, not in your mind, where thoughts are contrived by the ego. I hope this is helpful! 

~Ikse

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
13 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
27 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
33 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
50 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
More…