Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I REALLY HOPE SOMETHING BIG HAPPENS ON 28th October 2011 ....WE ALL NEED A BIG CHANGE

PLEASE USE YOUR DISCERNMENT AT ALL TIMES AS YOU MAY NOT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU READ OR WATCH BUT AT THE SAME TIME THERE MAY BE SOME PARTS THAT YOU AGREE WITH AND WHICH PRESENT NEW USEFUL INFORMATION TO YOU... JUST COLLECT WHAT IS NECTAR TO YOU AND LEAVE THE REST

Views: 4123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What happen with 3 days of darkness..that it will happen...i mean nothing..

The bogie man it will not come...like i said some time ago..he take some days off..he need it..

The awaken person is a very active one, but at the same time they are doing nothing, they are just observers.

Not observing in order to acomplish something, but just observing in order to let things happen.

You have to understand what real love is, wich is not just hugs and kisses, I recommend you look at this post where it is explained:

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/the-portals-of-11-11-...

Hi starchild, I'm glad my post was of some benefit to you.

Hi faust, yes i watched those videos you posted and the information is enlightening.

Here is an older movie that really contains some valuable messages in my opinion, enjoy.

peace love light

Thank you VioletRay. Just to change the subject... i have a new question for those in the know. What does it mean when i keep seeing the numbers 1 & 4. sometimes it will be a combination of those numbers like just a few minutes ago i looked at the time and it was 1:44am. i nearly always seem to wake up at 4:01 or 4:11am, not today though, as i am still awake and as tired as i am, i just cant sleep. anyway, lets see what interesting responses i get on this one. i have checked it out on various numerology sites but nothing that i can really go ..... ah yes, now i understand! 

anyway, love you vids and thank you for sharing.

much love and peace to you too,

x

They more likely mean what you think they mean, what your intuiton tells you, if it tells you nothing, when you see them again, just let things happen but be very observant, and you may notice what they mean.

hmmm...thought you might give me a bit more to go on. It is now nearly a year since i wrote that message and still these numbers keep appearing for me on clocks, car regos. posters, infact everywhere i go seems to show me these numbers. I dont really get anything from my intuition, and now i am just getting frustrated as i feel it is some kind of message or coding of some kind, and i cant work it out! This is very frustrating for me.

thanx anyway,

love 'n' light,

x

How very dissapointing...I went to watch the vids and the first 3 have been removed by the owner it said!?? I was keen to have a look. I would like to see the last one but dont have enough download left so I cant see that either. Oh well, everything for a reason I guess!!!

love 'n' light,

LyteWeaver

x

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Alan liked amparo alvarez's discussion UNIVERSAL LAW # 5...THE LAW OF THE BALANCE OF GIVE AND RECEIVE by SANAT KUMARA
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " BETTER TIMELINES AND A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL" through DANIEL SCRANTON'
"Now, that's great news to hear about, just as the evil Cabal/DeepState doe's not give-up,…"
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " BETTER TIMELINES AND A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL" through DANIEL SCRANTON
1 hour ago
Alan commented on the blog post 'HIGHER DIMENSIONALITY = A WORLD THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE'
"This is such a slick long-range operation that I've proudly been a part of for many years now,…"
1 hour ago
Alan liked amparo alvarez's blog post HIGHER DIMENSIONALITY = A WORLD THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE
2 hours ago
Ludvig Roth liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE 9 D ARCTURIAN COUNCIL - " BETTER TIMELINES AND A BETTER FUTURE FOR ALL" through DANIEL SCRANTON
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez added a discussion to the group UNIVERSAL LAWS
Thumbnail

LAW # 5...THE LAW OF THE BALANCE OF GIVE AND RECEIVE by SANAT KUMARA

Sanat Kumara on the Law of the Balance of Give and Receive May 12, 2004 (“Balance of Give and…See More
4 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship