Guest article written by Cherie Roe Dirksen for Lightworkers World

‘Nothing really matters, anyone can see…nothing really matters. Nothing really matters to me…any way the wind blows.” - Freddy Mercury (Bohemian Rhapsody)

Freddie Mercury What Freddy Mercury Can Teach Us About Detachment

Beautifully put!

8110429491?profile=original

Thank you, Freddy Mercury, for writing this poetic piece of universal truth and to Queen for adding the sound vibration and bringing this song alive through Bohemian Rhapsody.

Why am I quoting this?

Well, I was singing it the other day when it hit me, ‘this is quite spiritually profound’.

Mastery Over Matter

I have been going through a lot of detachment lately - on many different levels. From friendships to career choices, desired outcomes to ego battles and the one thing that keeps coming up for me is ‘nothing matters’.

The energy of late seems to be circling around your ability to regroup and ground yourself to what is really important.

No material thing or situation should concern you too much - the lighter the baggage on your earthly sojourn, the less for you to carry (this should be taken literally and metaphorically). The more at peace you are with the fact that you are here temporarily and no thing or person is a constant, the more likely you are to enjoy your experience.

Now, as I say in my book ‘Divine You’, I don’t mean that nothing matters in an ‘I don’t care’ sort of way. The art of detaching is just another tool to let you be in the world and not of it. Question yourself:

Can you be here, in this reality, but not be attached to it?

Can you dream up desires and outcomes for yourself and not be attached to them if they change or do not materialize as you may have wanted them to?

Can you detach yourself from drama - be it on a social network, in the office or with your family or friends?

Can you look at circumstances as if you were hovering above them? An observer, one that is removed from any outcome but still revels in the joys and intrigue of the world.

Can you be someone that cares and loves everyone and everything but could leave this plane of existence tomorrow?

Are you afraid of death? Or have you made peace with your multi-dimensional, infinite existence?

Who are you?

This is the I AM THAT I AM that people talk about. Being 100% satisfied with where you are and who you are, without needing anyone or anything outside of yourself for gratification.

Loving enough to know when to say nothing, or do nothing, to help a loved one. When you are able to detach from drama, you will show others that it can be done. Peace is achievable - one soul at a time.

Do You Find it Difficult to Detach?

8110429874?profile=original

pensive

What Freddy Mercury Can Teach Us About DetachmentDetachment is not hard or cold. It is your ability to love enough to leave a bit of space - some room for peace and stillness where there may be none. You will be that still presence that can ground those around you into the present moment.

What is blocking your ability to let go?

Your mind or ego? Do you perhaps get a kick out of drama? Can you admit to that?
Your ‘worries’? Do you think that to detach would leave you looking like you don’t care?

Remember that to detach is a loving act. If you stress or worry about what other people will think of you for detaching or not getting involved in drama, then you need to work on why their opinions matter. If they are close to you, either friends or family, you can still let them know you care but are not going to interfere with their lives.

If there is something tangible you can do to help, then by all means do but remain that still presence and have an awareness of your emotional body. If you feel like you are being drained or getting sucked back into 3D drama, then you need to exercise detachment again (for further reading about detaching out of love or fear, click here: http://cherieroedirksen.com/2012/04/12/are-you-clinging-by-your-fin...).

Let’s Wrap This Up

8110429672?profile=original

Tracy by the pond 250x166

What Freddy Mercury Can Teach Us About DetachmentWhen you realize that no-thing really matters, you can bend like a reed in the wind and go any way the wind blows.You remain whole and unfaltering, present and aware - you are impartial and just. This is true detachment.

Thank you, Queen.

Source:http://cherieroedirksen.com/2012/10/04/2287/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"AstraZeneca will be one of those companies that are involved in the Nuremberg 2.0 trials that are coming soon. They are rotten to the core just like the other groups that forced the jabs onto people."
31 minutes ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Making All Your Dreams Come True ;& OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE! :By Ramona Lappin..
33 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Do you guys in Britian have 'Wellness Centers-Dispensing Wellness' or Dope Depots?
I passed one in Eatontown NJ-the line was olut the door and down the sidewalk.
Marijuana smoke contains carcinogenic combustion products, including about 50% more…"
42 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Last I heard Big Pharma can't be sued for the covid 19 clot shots"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in Free Energy and Alien technology
Next to free energy and alien technology.
7 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion '10-foot-tall people' discovered by archaeologists in Nevada cave
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Join Us In A Divine Prayer For Healing For Our New Member & Her Husband A new member of Lightgrid, https://lightgrid.ning.com/,  Leanne Carlson just sent me a message asking for divine help and prayers for her husband, named Robert, or 'Bobby' as…
11 hours ago
More…

A basic conclusion is provided at the end for the uninitiated. U.S. Congressman Hale Boggs was a dissenter of Louisiana Governor Huey P. Long. For those who do not know who he was, Huey P. Long was the politician…

Read more…