Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

So much conflicting information. The DHS preparing for civil unrest, the claims of imminent arrests, foreign troops that occupy America openly talking about detaining and killing Americans, the NATO summit, UFO disclosure, ascension, pole shift, solar flares, etc.

I'm confused beyond belief, and I feel like the world is going insane. I don't want to deal with it, yet I have no choice but to continue, as I would never lie to myself.

How many others feel as I do? Does anyone have any theories that might make this all make sense?

Views: 163

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suggest to stay centered in yourself and watch the outer world movie that is going on while doing your best for Earth and all her flourishing life. :)

That's true. Thank you both for that.

I feel much more grounded now.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Susanna Antonyi commented on the blog post 'THE GREAT SAMHAIN GATEWAY 2020 through MAGENTA PIXIE & ACTION PLUS INTENTION EQUALS COHESION'
"Fantastic message, thank you very much! We will have a little ceremony here in Malmö, Sweden,…"
8 minutes ago
Susanna Antonyi liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE GREAT SAMHAIN GATEWAY 2020 through MAGENTA PIXIE & ACTION PLUS INTENTION EQUALS COHESION
11 minutes ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Bluesword Angel liked amparo alvarez's blog post ASHTAR: SITUATION UPDATE by SHARON STEWART
6 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff replied to the discussion 'Cmdr Ashian: Your work after the Big Step ~ Jennifer Crokaert'
"Just in case you were curios... EULER'S IDENTITY…"
9 hours ago
Ara posted a discussion

WE WERE MADE FOR THESE TIME

By Clarissa Pinkola EstesDo not lose heart. We were made for these times. I have heard from so many…See More
9 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'My Resignation From The Intercept - Glenn Greenwald'
"yes amparo, the same censorship why he left the guardian is coming after him at the intercept, and…"
13 hours ago
Agarther replied to the discussion 'My Resignation From The Intercept - Glenn Greenwald'
13 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship