Hello my dear friends! I'm new around here and this is my first post.

I'm having some trouble accepting the huge amount of info being channeled lately so I'm a bit suspicious about some of them. Recently I came across this article http://www.humanitywinsilluminatilose.com/?p=3626 which raises some good points.

I would really appreciate if you could share your thoughts about it.

Thank you!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well said Marique. <3  

• Hay Paul, welcome I was into this GFL thingy a few years back and broke away from its grips. and since them many or us on ACC have continued to unravel the Screen play Susan Nidle wrote for her brother and now is what you see taking place all over the internet.   Here is a good rescource thread for you to studie.  http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/sheldan-nidle-and-the...

• I answered about channeling in general first now I will address the article itself, which I thought was very well written and did bring up very valid points, points which I have brought up often here repeatedly. My main thoughts are that people as a whole do not KNOW who or what the GLF is, all knowledge about them is from words written by others, which may or may not be truthful, and may or may not be part of a huge attempted manipulation of the human race.  Could happen.... 

I am suspect of people who say that they have voices in their head talking to them and telling them to share their message, I suspect many channelers are writing from their higher self, and others I have absolutely no idea what or whom they are hearing in their head and writing down.  I know if I started getting messages in my head that I am not sure who the messenger is other than the entity saying I am "so and so" that I would be very frightened and wondering whether I had a major health concern that I needed to see a neurologist about...So naturally I am suspect of people saying these are the messages and words that a certain entity are putting into my head to be shared.....right of the bat I worry about the message and its purpose and whether it is reliable.  The scientist in me says prove to me what you say is so....I need tanglible verifiable truth.  If there is no proof, the information is always viewed by me as a big maybe, I take nothing on blind faith alone.  Blind faith has never been my strongpoint and it gets me in a lot of hot water, but so be it. 

My second concern is that humankind has been maipulated and duped by the grays, and the humans thought that the grays were well intentioned so they just handed over humans to the grays for experimentation and I was one of them....so I am naturally predesposed to having little faith that humans are capable of making reliable decisions and judgements about alleged "benevolent" aliens that are telling us stuff....

And my third concern is that when a race or group of species say, you have made a mess of things (which granted we as a race have....) and we are here to make everything better, and take the reigns and control of your planet, to me that sets of MAJOR alarms for me..."we are your ascended MASTERS, we know better than you about how to rule and live on your planet....that worries me.  They are masters only in that we have set them up in our heads that they are better and more knowedgable than we are and we think this because it has been "written" about them and people believe what they read...and who did the writing about them??? HUMANS....so I am suspect about someone saying I am St. Germain, I am Jesus in a spaceship addressing you from the office of heaven, stuff like that, I am a captain on a spaceship that you cannot see, I am a commander of a fleet of lightships and we are the good guys....sorry...I have not met any of these entities personally, just read about them from the words and writings of HUMANS....BUT I have on the other hand had dealings on a physical and tangible basis with a species that SAID THAT THEYwere benevolent, but the damage that they did to the psyches and bodies of people who were abducted and used as lab rats....Now that I believe because I was one of their victims, and you never never forget violation and abuse like that.  Humans are so easily lead down a garden path....So be very diligent and very aware of everything, and be careful what you believe.  Faith is a glorious thing but be careful what you have faith in.  The entire humanity and the future is at stake.   

• My approach to channelings, if I read them at all, is to see if there is anything in the message of any value to me, and take note.  Many times channeling can be beautifully written and uplifting, and many can seem like absolute rubbish...it all depends on the reader.  I never pay attention to predictions channelings, although I chuckle about them a lot to be honest, because I think the future is being built moment by moment, and I am not a believer in channeling predictions, that way I am never vested in whether their predictions are true or not, which often the batting average is 0 for 0.  Some of the predictions are fun to think about though "what if....or how nice it would be" and they make me smile even though I know the odds for them being truthful are slim to none.  But channelings seem to appeal to some people and serve some purpose to them in their growth, so that is wonderful for them, but they just don't interest me all that much other than as pretty stories, or fascinating fiction and escapism. I have to admit that I have a tendancy to be a scoffer and cynic by nature, so I have to bite my tongue a lot which often I am not too good at....My advice is to follow your instincts and what feels right to you.  Belief is a highly personal thing and what feels logical or right for one may be downright hilarious or devious and ill intended for another.  Follow your heart and its messages...that works the best.  Being a channelings believer can turn into a "religious" fervor I have found for some people, but that is their choice and I respect it.  I think that just HAVING something to believe in is helpful from spiritual growth, to each their own. 

• Welcome Paul!  If you seek the truth as I do, seek it from within, not from silly channelings that never manifest.

Blessing to you,

Seeker of Truth

• Hi Paul222, welcome to the site. :)

There was one, Seeker:  AA Michael / Ashtar said in April last year that within 1 week there would be disclosure from a US govt department and following that another department would disclose. Nothing happened which was again disappointing but later we found that the FBI had opened its vaults 6 days later, with a letter that said that in Roswell there were 3 x 3 ft high ETs in the crash in 1947. Also in the NSA vault a week or less later they had also opened some of their vault and there was a letter saying that reverse engineering from the space ship for free energy technology was going well. I can't find these anymore. .. but there was one channeling that manifested! that I know of.

Then the petition for ET disclosure to the Whitehouse was answered with 'they do not exist' - well tell your FBI and NSA then..

I try to take it all with a grain of salt and I believe that Archangel Michael and Jesus/ Yeshua and God/Goddess exist and I ask for protection whenever I remember, but I am prone to optimism and if it wasn't for truth seekers I would have missed some very important points that indicated that our channelers were being seriously hacked by dark forces. With Greg Giles before they became as condescending and arrogant as they ended up they wanted us to meditate in total darkness and call them in. It's serious. So listen to everyone, and question everything, protect yourself, and ask for your own guidance.

Love and light !

Moanna

• To me that sounds more like AA Michael is a human affiliated with NSA and cleared for directed info-leaks rather than a channeled commander from space. ;)

• that's right, I.M. Ascending, anything's possible, and who knows..

I do know that loving spirit guides exist, and that the love they have for us is beyond our imaginings, and that they don't judge any of us. The messages that are light hearted and full of love resonate with what I've experienced with my spirit guides. They are also cheeky and fond of playing jokes, however, so... if this was all a practical joke it would have to be the most elaborate, painstaking, long winded one I've ever seen, going on 15 years of detailed channelled messages.

Love and light!

• "that's right, I.M. Ascending, anything's possible, and who knows.."

When I ask my inner guides about AA michael I get the answer: "he's a 4-dimensional "demon"". My heart says the same, and my intuition also. I am therefore 99,99% sure that all the AA's are impostors. At least those who let their words spill into this realm unedited.

"I do know that loving spirit guides exist,"

Me too, I have 5 around me at all times and I also happen to live at a historical place of magic (dark magic, but I can refocus those energies easily so it's not dark anymore here) which basically means I get to see spirits every day. They love hanging around my house because of all the energies.

"and that they don't judge any of us."

I don't know about that.. When I'm about to do something utterly stupid I always get a hint from my 3'rd guide and his remarks are so harsh and so true that it's almost impossible NOT to see those as jugdements. Albeit very very humouristic ones, but still.. :)

"The messages that are light hearted and full of love resonate with what I've experienced with my spirit guides."

Faking a general vibe in a person is no problem. Any artist can do that since that's what artists do. It's our JOB to produce vibes in you that you did not originally have. :)
            It's when the messages total intent and contents resonates with you that you can feel that this is information that may be good for you, but not before that.
            You need to watch out CAREFULLY for mental conditioning. It's everywhere and you need to keep close tabs on yourself while being online reading stuff since every piece of info your eyes see gets incorporated in your brain wether you want it or not (humans have automatic photographic memory, we remember everything we experience in detail. Our memory recall however, could use some training in implementing this very practical property of our minds. If kids were to learn about their photographic memory while in school, school would be very different now)

The AA's and most other chanellers are capping humanity, and I intend to put a stop to that.

• You are very wise to be suspicous friend.  If it doesn't resonate with you, I wouldn't waste anymore energy on it.

Much love!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
55 minutes ago
55 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
6 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
6 hours ago
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Red ace....Do it again....and don't stop....😉👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgNYwVHQZQ"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
7 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…