i have quit drinking but its so tempting to drink beer again because beer taste so good to me. and whenever i go to grocery store i always go to the alcohol section to see all the different types of beers they have and read about them. i've heard that consumption of alcohol lowers your vibrations which i don't want but is alcohol really that bad i want to hear your thoughts on this. i am underage i'm 17 but in some countries its legal to drink alcohol at young ages. i am a very responsible person when it comes to alcohol and quite aware i would never even think about getting into a car or drinking to much. and actually unlike most people i am very intuitive and speak directly from the heart when i have been affected by alcohol or at least  i try to. i don't think i will drink to get drunk anymore i think that is alcohol abuse and i will only drink in moderation.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I stopped smoking weed a while back. Now I talk with many other varieties of plants instead. I used to drink a lot too. It helped dull things out so I could get some sleep and get work done the next day... it wasn't a very good crutch. Today I have a wine rack with about 30 different kinds of wine. I only bust one out every once in a while, and usually with some kind of food. The same goes for beer. It's great with food, but as a means of socializing, it's kinda the pits... at least to me.
    If it is causing harm, then it's probably a good idea to set it aside for a while.

• if you sit at home watching tv, eat crap food, smoke weed, get drunk, we all do it, just be sensible.

and at 17 youre at the prime of your life, live it cause the memories of your life last with you for ever, just have LOVE in your life, 

follow your heart and dreams, love your family and friends, be HONEST and just live your life xxxxx

every human being is equal ................

• its so funny how off topic people can get!!

• haha

• 8114227072?profile=original

• Obviously few people clicked my link.  

Beer was introduced by 'Ninkasi', a Sumerian 'god'.  Or Anunnaki Alien.  Specifically to keep our vibrations down and to allow dark energy and thought forms to latch on.  

It is not good in any amount,  it does not make you more 'who you really are'  it allows for negative foreign energies to enter your auric field. 

AA Michael led me to join those dots two nights ago!    How rad.   :)

• I think alcohol is good for a short time not for a long time. I drink occasionally and yes i enjoy the taste rather than the feeling.

• Go argue with the hundreds of medical studies done on the effects of alcohol on humans.

Unfortunately for some people what they do while they are drunk is an embarrasment rather than a learning experience and then this forces them to believe foolish things like they were not themselves.

• Alcohol is a blessing for me as for when i drink it i can become my true self, be opened not afraid to speak my mind, fun as hell, creative as god, loving as the highest vibes, and party as it was the last days:D

Well that's how it is for me anyway;-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
21 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
9 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
9 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
13 hours ago
More…