I have always wondered what the Pleiadian worlds are like. Is it like Earth but without no wars and more love? What is the nature like? Do they have a wide amount of animals like here on earth?

Are there any pictures of what the places looks like? 

I hope someone knows the answer for these questions. That is something I have always been thinking of.

Much love

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Everyone,

Not to burst anyone's bubble, I am a Pleiadian and have my full memory of my home. One can access any planet by raising your own frequency through meditation and leave your body and astral travel anywhere in the universe. If you attracted to anyone planet you had some past incarnations there or it is your home and you have strong memories of it. Most of us are here to serve this planet and help raise the frequency of this planet. We sort of live dual life's in a way.:-) We communicate by Telepathy and since this universal language don't have any limitation we can be anywhere and at anytime communicate with each other. Therefore we are never lonely or feel alone, because we are not.

So it is your choice to meditate and do breathwork, yoga, tai-chi or other methods of raising your vibes so you can access universal information at any time you choose..........

Blessings and much Love

AnantaAnandini

• what works for you and for how long do you do it? is there anything specific that you focus on?   really curiouse love and light to you :)

• Hey. They have many planets.

Anyway common facts are these, that they have beatiful planets with these circles over the planet... like saturn.

Off the ground you can see beatiful sky and 2 planets. ( Like 2 moon-saturn ). The weather are tropical, and colorful. Like you have put the HUE volume almost 80%. One minute there is sunshine, then it's going to rain like you could'nt imagine.. so much rain and so delightful. WOW! And then comes the sun again and there's no raindrops at the ground, all is dry suddenly. They also have jungles, grass but the colors are little more different. Can't explain. Like foggy, but still clear... - jeah, hard to understand.

That's what i have seened. Hope this is helpful to think.

• Evolution requires the dark resistance of matter on earth...but once ascension is completed and planetary karma negated, then all earth ascendees will qualify to visit Erra, as well as other Plejaren worlds..
  • Does anyone want technical data on the Plejaren world, "Erra," in the Tayget system of the Plejares..??

It is 501 light years from Earth, it's location being on the far side of the Pleiades star cluster..

It has an almost identical diameter to Earth's, slightly bigger and the gravity is 3% higher than 1g (9.8 metres/sec, squared.)

It is not within the same density as Earth...The oxygen content is higher.

• Anyone of You Other Galaxians, in case that You can't count on me, today by the latest, for all, I care, You can, why, receive a relevant message that You though bit by bit do well to consider how & when to count on 'IT,' note: Motivation, yes, please, today by the latest, sorry, this is just an innocent(!) ultimatum, mine, an idea that tells me, whatever itself wants to, so I can find out & so on, greetings, 'J.A.,' Ifoundittout@yahoo.com, there to be continued, yes, still, Ben, en sag, du aldrig gav mig fast grund etc. til, at jeg kunne nägte at stole paa, siden du besluttede dig til at se ud, til & som en 'relevant 'k-f-t.,'' tilsyneladende min egen, én, jeg stadigväk ikke regner med, at jeg kan se som et relevant arb.-kompromis.

• I would also Love to know what the Pleiadian worlds are like.

Love and Light :)

• Hello,

Very Peaceful,

The buildings are round shape, wonderful gardens and flowers, no wars but lots of love and understanding, they are all into serving others and the creator,  various animals, lots of white swans on lakes, very loving advanced peoples that are very tall in body structure, perhaps 7 or more feet.....food consist of crackers, fruit, grain, vegies, it is very light. Some just are breatherians and just live on light energy....no pictures I have, but visited there many times.......

Love

Arisane

• Thanks Ananta, in 2005 I met my first Pleiadian at my very first Pa. holistic show. I just wish he would come back to sit and talk with me more or perhaps let me visit a planet similar to ours with more advanced beings that share my love for the Universe.

I am aware that back then, they could only stay in our density for a short time without getting harmed themselves, or getting stuck.

I was so enthralled at his presence as my asking for tangibility, that I forgot to ask his name!

In love and Light,

Barb

• you will sseee for yourself soon b/c you just stated your intent!words cant describe it well enough

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Kim Jong Il has been known to eat an entire swiss cheese round! In one sitting! He went to university in Switzerland, of course. The N Korean gangsters buy, among other things, fleets of Mercedes Benz vehicles and many other luxury items, for…"
17 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now the woke left want to ban the term; "Anglo-Saxon." And of course, such revisionist historians, would never dare to ban Maoris, Han Chinese, Inuits, or Mongolians....Only Anglo-Saxons are "racists," according to these bloody nutters...

Another…"
19 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
26 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dr. Naomi Wolf reveals what she and her team have discovered about big pharma's death shot. BLOCKED OVARIES.
https://banned.video/watch?id=6642900935f4a02d07f5aff7"
30 minutes ago
Roaring Lovely posted a blog post
The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body and…
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
7 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 16
Comments: 0