Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

What Actually Happens On December 21, 2012 – Some Thoughts…

What actually occurs on December 21, 2012 is anyone’s guess.  Here are some quotations from some prominent speakers about 12-21-2012….

“….The human race will unify as a single circuit.  Solar & galactic sound transmissions will inundate the planetary field. A current charging both poles will race across the skies, connecting the polar auroras in a single brilliant flash.” (Jose Arguelles)

“…evolutionary quantum leap. Human / ET interface & the arrival of a new species or kingdom on Earth.” (Jon King)

“…..In 2012, Earth’s axis will tilt, along with a polar reversal, causing terrestrial and celestial grids to re-align, the pineal eye will perceive beyond ultraviolet,& we¹ll ascend to the next dimension beyond time.” (Moira Timms)

” ….a telepathic interplay which will eventually annihilate time” (Alice Bailey)

“…translation or dematerialization to another sphere of the Universe” (Teilhard de Chardin)

“….A matter-antimatter implosion leaving a mutation of matter to photoniform. Our minds will unite like the fragments of a hologram.” (Terence McKenna)

”….As the Schumann resonance increases to 13Hz, Gaia goes from Alpha to Beta frequency & wakes up. Increasing tryptamine & beta-carboline neuro-chemistry allows us a telepathic communion, as we become used to our light bodies in preparation for the magnetic pole reversal when there will be a mass out-of-body-experience.” (Geoff Stray)

“….A moment of quantum awakening. A nanosecond will be stretched into infinity and become non-time, during which we will all experience full consciousness of who we are and why we have incarnated. If we choose to return to human form, we will do so in an awakened state, as ‘reflective cells of the starmaker.” (Ken Carey)

I believe we will all witness the REVELATION (Apocalypse) of the Creator of Everything (GOD/ Spirit / Source).

* We currently live in a world where the Creator of Everything is CONCEALED /hidden.

* The unveiling will be a new reality where the Creator of Everything is REVEALED and present and everyone will KNOW the Creator.

“An Apocalypse (Greek: “lifting of the veil” or “revelation”) is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.” — Wikipedia

No longer will they teach their neighbour, or say to one another, “Know Creator / God /Spirit / Source” ,

(No More Religions – Everyone trying to explain their concept of GOD to everyone.)

Because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,”

(Everyone will know GOD – Everyone will be aware of GOD – So we won’t have any more religions! )

Needless to say, I see something wonderful coming…

What do you think will happen?

No Copyright – Feel Free to Share. J

Mayan explanation of what will happen on 21st December 2012

Views: 4642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think at the end of the day,   Love, Acceptance and enjoy the ride, and Not to be bought into the negative propaganda along the way.  with love and light Joan

Agreed.

but you have said meat eating is a sin and deserving of death,  and all the meat eaters and destroyers of earth will be "removed" and now you say your godis comapssionate, how come you arent?

LOL! I love this! Two funny things I thought of. 1) Everyone seeing you with the T-shirt will have survived as well. 2) The shirt seems kind of egoic which I don't think will be part of the "new age". Just found that humorous. Thanks for the smiles!

i think a shirt with this saying would be epic

I am one with the cosmos and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

This is a wonderful and refreshing answer 777LightSeeker.  I feel the same way.  Something inside me is happening too, I can feel it.  I am open to whatever might happen, even the likelihood in my mind that nothing of a physical nature will happen that will be a huge WOW moment.  I welcome each day for whatever lessons I may learn, and live without fear knowing that all will be as it is supposed to be.  We chose to be here to experience life here on earth, and each day I just give thanks that the day did not disappoint me because I chose to not be disappointed and if my day or time was challenging and I make it through, I just congratulate myself for making it through, and then look eagerly forward for the experiences the next day will give me....oh yes, and I want a I survived Earth tee shirt too....I want my in the color periwinkle, it makes my eyes look bluer.  Blessings to us all, may our future be all that we desire it to be.

You rock! I'm with ya!

LORD ADAMA ..HEAD PRIEST OF TELOS ...we have planned a cosmic reunion with our surface brothers and sisters on 21st Dec 2012 AND ALL IS RUNNING TO SET SCHEDULE ...means A BIG COSMIC PARTY

I love the thought of this! A party with inner earth beings, fantastic

Perhaps Lord Adama should coordinate efforts with MotherGod.  The two of them could throw one helluva love party!

I agree :D :D 

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
46 minutes ago
Suiris replied to the discussion 'Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED'
"Made up?! We call that "channeling" here."
6 hours ago
Murray Gow replied to the discussion 'Pleiadian Chant – Galactic Frequencies (djFreefall)...By STARSEED'
"really, someone has just made this up I am sure the Pledian do not chant like this if at all"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on the blog post 'Escape Room Earth'
"As you're a devotee of the Globalist-controlled [financed] 'environental climate…"
18 hours ago
Russ Hatfield posted a blog post

Escape Room Earth

A room, a goal, some clues and a time limit. All of these are elements of your typical escape…See More
21 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

YOUR LUMINOUS ENERGY BODY ~ ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL THROUGH LINDA ROBINSON, NOVEMBER 2019

https://i1.wp.com/thegoldenlightchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/goldenlight-sidebar-2019-2.jp…See More
21 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to the discussion 'Russia Celebrates Victory Day Over Fascist Evil...2016'
"And when we conduct a psyop on the dark, their madness ramps-up even higher...."THOSE WHOM THE…"
22 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
23 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship