Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Welcome our New members <3

Gregory H. MizeJoEllen LaVeigneSana C. Foster and 67 more joined Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

<3

A very warm welcome to you all!

And may this website contribute to your enlightment!

Love, light and laughter,

Namaste,

Meindert Arends

Hello beautiful friends of the light!

I have been a member here for a while but have rarely visited.  After experiencing a wonderful awakening, I have come back and hope to make wonderful and meaningful friendships.

Walk in peace and wisdom :)

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

James McConnell posted discussions
50 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
6 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension
Thumbnail

The Grace Transmission - Surrendering A Seemingly Irresolvable Issue To Spirit - By Steve Nobel

The Grace Transmission - Surrendering A Seemingly Irresolvable Issue To SpiritThis transmission is…See More
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Richard Levison liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post About 10% of Westerners Are Spiritually Awake (&That’s Enough to Bring About a New Earth) Sept.13,019 by Edward Morgan
12 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post LOVE AND THE HIGHER LEVELS OF CREATION by ARCHANGEL RAPHAEL
12 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'About 10% of Westerners Are Spiritually Awake (&That’s Enough to Bring About a New Earth) Sept.13,019 by Edward Morgan'
"I do say that this post is one of the best that I have come across in a longtime. Although I…"
15 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship