Godless Islamic bastard says he abducted the girls to sell them to the highest bidder-says he can because he has a market for slavery.  Nigerian government doing nothing about it-corruption at the highest levels-sex slavery worldwide is a 30 billion dollar a year business-mostly women and children abducted all over the world and turned into sex slaves and when used up...

“They are slaves and I will sell them because I have the market to sell them,” Abubakar Shekau told the camera

Gunmen abduct eight more girls in northeast Nigeria: police

http://news.yahoo.com/gunmen-northeast-nigeria-abduct-eight-more-girls-police-132037155.html;_ylt=AwrBEiH1JGlTjzUA1ynQtDMD

The Stolen Schoolgirls Scandal

View photo

Three weeks after Islamist militants from the rebel group Boko Haram took 276 schoolgirls from their school in the restive northeast of Nigeria and drove them into the forests bordering Cameroon, the world is mobilizing to demand answers. What has become of the teenagers? Why has the Nigerian government failed to rescue them? Why has it lied? What is it trying to hide? The answer appears to be its own ineptitude.

On Monday, a video hit the Web showing the leader ofBoko Haram taking responsibility for the abductions and pledging to sell the girls as wives, of a sort, to the highest bidder. “They are slaves and I will sell them because I have the market to sell them,” Abubakar Shekau told the camera. The girls, 223 of whom are still missing, reportedly have been traded for about $12 apiece. At least two are said to have died.

READ MORE Vatican: Child Abuse Is Not Torture

Instantly, a storm broke on social media the world over. The remote location of the abductions, near the center of the African continent, the contradictory reports put out by the Nigerian government (which claimed at one point that all but eight girls had been liberated) and the thin coverage of this horrific story inside Nigeria as well as out helped it remain under the radar of the international community for weeks.

But the public indignation that was slow to rise at first is now coming on like a tidal wave. Protests have been mounted around the world. In one week alone, the Twitter hashtag #BringBackOurGirls has collected nearly a million tweets. (A Google hangout Tuesday hosted by Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls, with participation by The Daily Beast, is just one example of what's happening online.) Meanwhile on the streets, dissatisfied Nigerians are hoisting signs reading, “Please Find Our Daughters” and “Can Anyone Hear Me?” as they march to government buildings.

READ MORE The Sultan and I Broke His Sharia Law

“I have gone to the protests and people are angry,” says Ojonwa Miachi, 22, an education activist based in the Nigerian capital Abuja. People “are tired of hearing the same news about the same attacks on children in school, and people are ready for answers,” she says. “I’ve never seen Nigerians so united as they are at the moment.”

The attention is forcing promises of action from the international community and the Nigerian government, which has fueled the discontent with its silence and its seemingly halfhearted rescue efforts that haven't yielded any rescues. Indeed, the political response to the international and domestic pressure has been bizarre. It wasn’t until Sunday night that Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan made his first public statement about the kidnapping. “Wherever these girls are, we'll get them out,” he pledged, while also criticizing their parents for not fully cooperating with police.

READ MORE Libya Is Now Terrorist ‘Woodstock’

Then, on Monday, First Lady Patience Jonathan allegedly ordered the arrests of two demonstration organizers. Protest leader and government critic Naomi Mutu Nyadar was still detained as of Monday evening, with Nigerian officials saying she was invited for a “fact-finding interview.” Saratu Angus Ndirpaya, who comes from the town where the girls were abducted, was released and claimed the first lady launched into a surreal rant when she saw them. “She told so many lies: that we just wanted the government of Nigeria to have a bad name, that we did not want to support her husband's rule,” Ndirpaya told the Associated Press.

Indeed the government’s entire approach has been one of denial bordering on fantasy. “They don't believe that this is real; they live in a different world,” says Nigerian journalist and activist Omoyele Sowore. The country has seen a rapid, spectacular escalation of violence in the past few weeks, with 19 people killed in a bombing in the capital late last week, following on 70 killed in a blast the day before the abductions.

READ MORE Welcome to Jihad City, Syria

Yet, while bombs are going off in Abuja and girls are being kidnapped and sold into slavery by the hundreds, the government is desperate to put on a confident face as it welcomes a thousand dignitaries to the World Economic Forum summit for Africa on Thursday. “They just want to do the WEF in Nigeria , like ‘Nothing is wrong with us, come to Nigeria and invest!’” says Sowore.

Last week, Kema Chikwe, a leading figure in Nigeria’s ruling party, raised the question of whether the kidnapping even occurred. “How did it happen? Who saw it happen? Who did not see it happen? Who is behind this?” she asked.

READ MORE Sisi: The Muslim Brotherhood Is Over

It is the government’s “incompetence,” says Sowore, “that has made Boko Haram become so bold and so powerful to do what they are doing now.” There is little question the terror group “is doing very well” at the moment, he said. It can now roam with impunity in the border area where Nigeria, Niger, Cameroon and Chad come together, which is close to the town of Chibok where the girls were abducted while studying for their final exams.

The lack of progress in the search has prompted global attention that was lacking before. On Sunday, Secretary of State John Kerry pledged to do "everything possible,” and on Monday U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder offered to send FBI agents to aid with rescue efforts and " to help with intelligence.”

READ MORE South Korean Rescue Diver Dies

Miachi, who works as an advisor for an NGO called Connected Development, and serves as a national youth advocate for the United Nations Millennium Development Goals, says government and international collaboration is the only way forward. A demonstration of good governance is “our only hope,” she says. A rescue of the girls would prove the Nigerian government is capable of defending its children.

“I want schools to be as protected as government organizations,” says Miachi, calling for the country's security and military forces to work together. And it’s vital for parents to have that reassurance, or the impact of this attack will be for parents to keep their daughters out of school in an area that already has an extremely low enrollment rate for girls.

READ MORE Economists Slam the War on Drugs

Miachi was raised in a family that put a premium on educating its five daughters, and she says she feels the need to “speak for all those people who didn’t have the same chance.” But her extended family didn’t share the same beliefs. They “would say…we don’t need to spend much on their education they’re just going to go off and get married,” she remembers.

Miachi has plans to go for her master’s degree in development next year and later a PhD. For now, she’s taking part in the protests and working on spreading a petition on Change.org for better security that she has resulted in 2,000 letters sent to the country’s police inspector general. On Tuesday, the activists plan to march on the Ministry of Defense, and Miachi says she’s not deterred by the risks of raising her voice to speak for the 223 girls kept imprisoned by Boko Haram.

READ MORE The Putin Pulitzers

“We can’t keep quiet or sit back or think, 'You could lose your life,'” she says. “Because [we] want to ensure the rights of human beings and women and girls are not violated.”

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• $12.00 a girl???!!!  A CAT would cost more than that!

• darkstar-that's $1932 multiplied 276 -$533,232 nigerian naira-That this goes on today in front of media cameras shows me the world is sliding into a global sodom and gomorrah (I ain't a saint but there are limits) those poor girls must be scared out of their wits, and their families must be devastated

• Amazing that slavery still goes on today.

• even more amazing the anti slavers at this site who call me and others racist and wannabe slavers if we criticize bama or any black guy are silent when something like this is happening here and now-but it's an islamist scumbag who is doing the abducting and selling so for some perverted reason they keep quiet-baffling

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
23 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
5 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
8 hours ago
More…