Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I have noticed in a lot of restaurants, cafes and other food serving stores that the staff wear gloves just to keep their hands clean for they wear the gloves and touch their dirty overalls, dirty surface tops, some handle money which is dirty and some use mobile phones which are even more dirty then money as some use them in the washrooms and then they touch food when serving.

ONCE YOU WEAR GLOVES ITS ONLY TO SERVE FOOD and if you want to touch food then once you wear the gloves you only touch food and nothing else.

Ideally first choice use tongs and serving spoons for serving food ...you can wear the gloves and then use tongs and serving spoons but if in an emergency you don't have tongs and serving spoons then the gloves you wear must only touch food.

This is actually basic common sense but the majority of staff fail and even food and hygine inspectors may give a restaurant 5 star rating but you will find staff misusing the gloves.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have noticed this in so many restaurants and places that  serve food that the staff wear the gloves but soon dirty them as they touch their body parts, touch their dirty overalls, handle money which is dirty and use Mobile phones which are even more dirty then money as some use them in the washrooms then they touch food ...WELL OUT OF ORDER AND HAVING NO BASIC COMMON SENSE THEY JUST WEAR THE GLOVES TO KEEP THEIR HANDS CLEAN OR JUST SHOW OFF THAT ALL IS WELL AS LONG AS THEY ARE WEARING GLOVES ...not knowing the real purpose of wearing gloves  

• Some even shake hands with their friends while wearing gloves and then with their dirty gloves touch food 

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion Architects Are Designing A 100% Food And Energy Self Sufficient " Smart Forest City"
2 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion New Tech Uses Microalgae To Purify The Air While Lighting The Room
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion This New Bioreactor Has The Ability To Capture As Much Carbon As An Acre Of Trees
3 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion This Swedish Couple "Wrapped" Their Home In A Greenhouse To Grow Their Own Food And Keep Warm
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a status
"When you Forgive, you love. When you Love, Gods light shines through you to others, to heal and save the world. We are all one. Adonai"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on the blog post 'Dems Unveil “Overwhelming And Uncontested” Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump 12/10/2019'
"What can I say, we all knew that they would try this,but I don't think it will…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

Dems Unveil “Overwhelming And Uncontested” Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump 12/10/2019

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019-12-10_6-11-24-300x180.jpg 300w"…See More
7 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship