You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply The internet is on fire after shocking leaked footage allegedly shows a mile long ship entering a lunar crater. If this footage is real, it could change everything we know about the Moon and…
Posted on 09/27/2026 by EraOfLight — 6 Comments ↓ Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Extraterrestrial and higher dimensional beings have always been present on and around Earth, quietly observing and, at times,…
CHAPTER VII: MEDITATIONHaving broken through the walls of the intellect and grown weary of so many…
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
"Glad you enjoyed the data, Andro.....I will also ask AI a question which I know will be answered correctly, as the evidence supporting the stats is overwhelming and it's about heart transplant patients who receive replacement hearts, and literally…"
CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…
Replies
Still I don't get it. I've seen this number in my daily life nowadays more and more frequently. Hopefully this is not "such a bad thing".
World and life is so complicated code, code of life. Life is unique, all living parts of earth are unique, like each number.
Man I Love that code. :D
Try wearing one made of tulsi beads, rudraksha beads, sandlewood beads or one that suits you.