only positive proof of the existence of the living God which one
human being can offer to another The existence of God is utterly
beyond all possibility of demonstration except for the contact
between the God-consciousness of the human mind and the
God-presence of the Thought Adjuster that indwells the mortal
intellect and is bestowed upon man as the free gift of the
Universal Father.

(P. 1:2.5) (p. 24:6)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lucid dreaming is good practice for astral projection, I have read.
  • Whats the best way to learn how 2 astral travel?
  • Finally and thank you. It has been 11 years since my "close and personal" relationship with Urantia. And you know like everybody said: you have to follow your heart, well my heart was so happy/almost singing after reading the first part about our Universal Parents and then our origins, which fill the gaps to our own history and made sense to where we are right now ... There are so many discoveries right now which are based on Urantia book ... even NASA involved ...

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/dilmun/index.html check this site ... you may like it.

Me and my family went to Urantia Conference in Chicago, there were so many people, people who change their lives 360 degree. We also met with one of translators, his name is Michael Hanian, who made it possible to read it in Russian language and did an amazing job. As you know it's very different from all other books, even in english itself. It's kind of funny it's makes you read it with your heart more then with your mind ... well at least to me. So, this way you develop close relationship with your Thought Adjuster ... the fragment of God Himself or us we call it "intuition" or "voice inside" and more ...

and what is more to it ... that our planet has such a beautiful name ... Urantia!

Love and light

Ara
  • This holds so much truth within it. I have had multiple divine experiences which I now describe as the first time my mind fully went into One conciousness. You see there is the thought of thinking in the one conciousness that takes hold first, then it opens up to you and it is so vast and amazing that it seems so divine. I literally account for my first divine experience being a time when I channelled Jesus Christ, I was completely overloaded with information on the world, complete dissection of my life & complete understanding of life itself. Things were said to me, I couldn't control my emotions or my actions it was something I had never experienced. It was an unexplainable experience that proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that there was a god & I was believing to think I was him, that we all were ( I believed it I just doubted it and my minds fear and soubt tried to convince me I was going crazy). The second Experience, I was more prepared for I had been further walking and exploring the path of wisdom and had began writing my new philosophy and theology on life as I learned through my experience with the assistance of what I believed to be jesus taking over my body the first time. So this time I was more open, I allowed it to come into me & prepared myself, it was this experience that led me to fully believe that what I was experiencing wasn't necessarily another life source and energy coming into my body, but allowing myself to finally realize what had been there all along, it can come through and you can tap into any energy you mind is open to because it has and will always be you. Every experience of every human being has always collectively been a part of you floating around for you to grab onto and realize. In the end though it is always you, it was this experience that fully had me belief that we are all god, we are all the same thing, we are all love. Love is the energy that makes up everything, in it lies life.

I will never be able to describe what came over me in my first 2 divine experiences to fully give it justice or have others understand without a shadow of a doubt, but I know hat I lived, I know what I experienced. That is the believe in god, that is the believe in love, that is the belief in self... we can not perfectly describe it to you but we can hold your hand and give metaphors that relate to current world mentality, but it truly gives no justice to truth. The real world, the real us is to vast and beautiful to be compared to how life is viewed on our spec of existence.

I'm still not comfortable saying exactly what I myself believe I am to this point in the universe, but I know. It is of the greatest importance that people like me, people like us, the ones who see life this way to express it within our everyday life. Let the love overtake you in every moment. I can not explain to someone why I believe in god, it is a culmination of my entire life and instances within my own thought that opened up my mind to new dimensions of existence, thought and being. Like many say we are Jesus Conciousness, we are Krishna Conciousness, we are Buddha conciousness, we are Ghandi, we are many things of divine incarnation, we all just understand this at different levels & thus play our lives out to different scripts. When you do understand this, welcome to heaven, spread it. I feel as if I understand it beyond many peoples comprehension, So much so I quit my job sold most of my material possessions and moved back into my parents house at 24 to write a book that is now a year into my thoughts. I've set up a website to post articles and essays on life and my interpretation of society/life and I feel my purpose what gives me more joy then anything at this moment is spreading love, spreading a view on life that is important to me, I want to contribute to a bigger ripple in our society. That is my purpose without a doubt. I am just one of many, look at Tony Robbins, John Assaraf, Alan watts, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Marianne Williamson, Dean Ornish, Jane Fonda, Ram Dass, Byron Katie... the list can go on and on and on. You want to know the difference between these people and Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Muhammad Peace be upon him. The answer is nothing! They are all of god, they all say you are god, you shape your world, you are there brothers adn sisters and they are god or the son of god etc. Different Interpretations of the same story of life! The same values, the same message of love and peace, the same message of equality. All of it is the same, they each had different revelations,different aspects of importance, but at heart it was all love, and it was all a message of you are the same as me and I am love. We just aren;t such a desperate society that we start cult religions after it and slaughter others in the name of peace and god. We aren't so naive. That is the effect of the ripple. That was the change that is happening.

The ripples reside in our collective conciousness, our thought, our acceptance and understanding through experience of the ideals. Now those ripples have made its way through "Time" and have turned into large waves, waves that grow because we no longer have borders that disallow the flow of information, there is a melding of "religious" beliefs because we understand that they fundamentally are hte same thing, the word of god, and god is us, god is everything. Note that anytime I say god it can be substituted for the universe or the one or ET life because it is all ONE. Everything that is, is! My 'I am' is the same 'I am' that you say! What do you better relate to, your name or calling yourself 'I' or 'Me' how about 'we' & 'us' the feeling you get it is the same isn't it? That's because you are the same thing, all of us are. We want love, we want happiness in this reality because that is our reality it is all we are. Everything else is the 'devil' on our shoulders it is the doubt the fear the belief that we are an image to the world instead of just our 'self'.

Anywho I don't even know if I got to the point in my reason for replying to this thread haha Either way when I start to write it just flows so it is what it is. With that said though I just started reading the Urantia, it is definitely a beautiful experience, it currently resides beside all of my holy books. Which leads me to some advice, if you want to get rid of prejudice or any inequality you feel with others start reading other religious texts, you will soon realize your equality and common goals. It will also drive home the fact that you are.

Enough ramblings from me, may love & light always & forever be held within you. I love you.
    • Forgive me for remarking on this: "...I quit my job sold most of my material possessions and moved back into my parents house at 24 to write a book..."

See how important material support is in order to do spiritual work? You are lucky to be able to rely on your parents.
      Many are not so favoured so young. I had to endure 40 years of wage slavery before I could really start on my real work.
      No, my working life was not part of my spiritual mission, as some had tried to explain away the delay.
      • I am not living off my parents, trust me that would not be an option. They aren't supportive with the writing stuff. They are just letting me have my old room back haha I've paid them in advance for me to stay until May, & purchase my own groceries. I Originally moved out when I was 18 and was determined enough to not let dropping out of college hold me back from being successful in the material world. For years I just spent enough money to get me by and saved the rest for when I would want to open my own business. So that's what I'm doing, just my business is love.

Before moving here I sold all the material things that I knew were keeping my hold on material image. Sold my very precious large DVD collection, my Tv's, my Truck, all of my jewellery and watch collection.I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of stuff as well. I pretty much moved in with my computer, my bed & my books haha.

But yeh so now I have a website a registered company name (Huge Ambition) have organized my first speaking event with 2 other inspirational speakers, have a line of clothing & jewellery line in the works. All of it is to promote proper thinking. The clothing is being designed with inspirational words on it like passion, ambition, love, spirit etc as well as inspirational quotes etc. The jewellery is just some rings that will act as a reminder to people not to lose sight of there dreams and goals. They also have words etched into them like perseverance, Love, compassion, kindness, drive, you get the picture haha. I just figure if I want to help change the world I need to be using the current system against itself. Also have begun organizing a peaceful protest for the Rebellion against the neo-classical economic system this coming week of Nov 22nd-28th.

That's my mini story haha, but never assume. I have worked very hard to be in the position I am, I am just fortunate that my life experience has led to a very early enlightenment and maturity but only because I made the choices to get there, I have never let my life be in the hands of others. Just like moving back into my parents house was not only to save money on rent but also to test myself. To see if I can overcome the issues I have with my parents ( ironically not my issues but theres). You see they are very very very deeply entrenched into this reality. They are super money oriented, they value money more then there children & are very negative people. I have come back here to be the light in there life and help them move away from negativity. I can dissect that part of my life a lot to enlighten others on behaviour patterns, energy being contagious etc but I'll leave that for a blog haha.

Thanks for replying janosabel so I could elaborate a bit more haha any other questions feel free to ask

Btw what did you do for 40 yrs?
        • Thank you for this reply.
          We speak far too little about how we cope with the urge to unfold our spiritual gifts in a hostile materialistic environment.

You are not just a cossetted mystic:
          "We have the technology to eliminate most factory jobs. That's one reason the economy is doing so bad. Machines are replacing people. But if people don't work, they don't have money. With no money, they don't have purchasing power. So we are stuck in a limbo. We have a middle class that is dying on credit, the divisions... in wealth increasing, and no money to fix it all by investing in our citizens to go to school."

But this need not be.

I have been working in factories (mainly engineering) as machine operator; dreaming of a world where those machines would be our slaves rather than we theirs. The wages they do not demand are our wage because previous generations left to us the know how (our "cultural and industrial heritage") to design and make them.
          Then the New Age will dawn when our physical needs will be secured without the angst that divert so many of us from being fully human.
          • What is a Cossetted mystic?

I agree that the next step for us is to have machines be performing the mundane jobs like factory work, picking, sorting etc. Have free education and begin to grow our society through knowledge and rid ourselves of struggle. It will happen. This world is backwards, we work 5 days a week and get 2 to experience life haha... & people accept this, funny to see.

Have you ever read up on the Venus Project? It is definitely along the right vibrations to attaining such a world, first the economy must crumble, so people can see the faults that lie within it. www.thevenusproject.com
            • I just grabbed at that word to refer to "love and light" people who do not have to fret about making a living.

5 day week? Even that is used by people who argue that we have already the best possible world (pointing out that it improved from the six days/12 hours week in the 19th century).

A new civilization is waiting to be born.
              Evolution proceeds to devise more complex organisms because once the prey is caught and eaten by an animal, metabolizing the food happens automatically.
              A transformed human species will appear on earth when securing basic survival needs becomes as taken for granted as our digestion. Then we will be free to develop six latent senses which are to do with becoming fully aware of our spiritual identities and environment. See my essay. That is what the New Age is really about --- the coming of the Kingdom of Souls to earth.

Yes I do know about the Venus Project and had some exchanges with some of its aficionados. Pity about their idiotic theory on a moneyless economy.

Thanks for reading.
    • Wow, I really love your ramblings (as you call it) huge ambition ... I feel your passion and thank you for your deep words! I will have to check the book out but I am currently doing the ACIM workbook so will wait a bit. Ahh, how great that perfect oneness must feel, I'm hoping I get to feel that one day.

. Love, light and laughter!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
17 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
17 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
17 hours ago
More…