People across New South Wales, Queensland and the ACT say they were startled this morning by a huge white light moving across thesky.

Canberra resident James Butcher says he was driving home from a night out with his brother when they spotted the "strange spirallight in the sky".

"It had a distinct bright centre, much like a bright star, indicating an object shedding light trails, spiralling andfattening out from it," he said.

"The effect lasted only two or three minutes, moving and descending quickly out of view.

"The colour was yellowish but this may have been blurred and tinted by themorning fog."

Wollongong man Eddie Wise says he also saw the light during his morning walk just before 6:00am.

He says he has never seen anything like it.

"It was like a yellowish, greenish light with a light spiral around it," he said.

"It sort of moved around, bobbed up and down and then it went behind a cloud.

"I'm just amazed. I want to know what it was."

A caller to the ABC, Robyn, says she saw the phenomenon from her home on Sydney's north shore justbefore 6:00am.

She says it was over within two minutes.

"There was this white light up in the sky like a huge revolving moon," Robynsaid.

"At first I thought it was the moon but it was travelling so fast, high up above the eastern horizon and twirling as it went.

"It was just amazing and to be quite frank, I was quite frightened and myheart's still pounding."

Queensland sightings

A number of people from Morayfield and Caboolture in Queensland havereported that they too saw a white light in the sky about 5:50am.

"It was just the one light. I just came home from my walk and I happened tolook up in the sky, and here it was racing across the sky," Linda told612 ABC Brisbane.

"I bashed on the window for my husband to have a look and he flew out.

"It was spectacular."

Linda described the light as like a lollipop swirl.

She says the light came from the west and was headed east, out to sea.

"It was just unreal. There was a cloud in the sky - just this light with a swirl in themiddle," she said.

Peter, from Balmoral, says he saw the light while he was on a ferry terminal on the Brisbane River.

"It certainly had that lollipop-type swirl ... but it was travelling low andfairly fast, and as it went past me and I looked up, it looked like arow of lights, maybe four lights," he said.

Denise, at Pine Mountain, told ABC radio in Brisbane that she saw the lights shortlybefore 6:00am.

"I got up at about 5:45 to let my horse out of his stable ... and I saw this coming from a north-west direction towards thesouth-east," she said.

"There was no noise. It was like bands of ribbon coming out of it and it looked like it was coming through acloud, yet there were no clouds."

An astronomer says space junk or meteors are the most likely explanations for the UFO sightings.

Did you see the lights? Send us your pics.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wowowoow, I hope more will appear sooon... :D
  • Dear Friends,

This is Captain Helena here......In Love and Light, pls read the text below. Kindly
    use your discernment.

It is on

http://www.starportearth.org/823/message-98-captain-helena-contact-...

Message # 98

CAPTAIN HELENA … Contact on
    July 29

Received through
    Zilanthrah
    June 01, 2010

Amiable Contacts, I greet you in
    the highest esteem.

I wish to stress that you are a
    most honorable group of beings and that we have a very strong connection
    with you all.

We wish to present to you the
    date of July 29. On that
    date, we have arranged for a visual presentation so that we may show
    ourselves to you. We hope to seal our bond of devotion with you in this
    way.

So we ask that you be outdoors
    near your chosen landing site, where we plan to appear.

We will not tell you that we
    will be in the obvious form of a shuttle craft or even a larger craft.

We may appear as a moving object
    in your night sky. You may see us before night falls and it may not be
    in the forms that I have stated. Be aware that you may see us in
    different ways.

All you require to do is to be
    open and be aware that something out of the ordinary will occur for you.

During this time we will make contact with you.

If you do not receive communication in the form of telepathy, it will be in some other way.

It may be visual, it may be audible, it may manifest through any of your physical senses. Once
    again, be open and aware. Expect nothing and have no preconceived notions.

Remember that there are no restrictions for you; your natural attunement will be your own special
    way of receiving us. You would be wise to hold the highest possibilities.

Be aware of how your body feels, there may be a change that you will be aware of. There may be sounds
    or a sound that is out of the ordinary.

The most important thing is to have your awareness open to the fact that something special will
    happen. Remain calm and be still.

Reaching a meditative state when you go outdoors is a good idea. Allow the goings on of your day to
    slip away.

Be still and silent. Be open to new thoughts, for these thoughts may be our thoughts that are being
    directed to you. Be calm and be peaceful.

Know that we will be near you and in our natural state of love and peace. And if all that you feel is
    a state of peace within your body, that will be enough.

We are not here for a spectacular showing, but please be open to that possibility.

We wish to leave you with tangible proof that something indeed has
    occurred for you.

Be open to the fact that there is a high possibility that your senses may become heightened. This may
    not be immediately apparent, as there is always integration time, which is perfectly normal.

Above all, please do not be disappointed, for in some way you will know that we have made contact
    with you. We will know you even better. And certainly, you will know us better.

A form of stimulation may occur that you will recognize and even though it may be small, it will be
    discernible.

We hear your requests that we come. And we will come.

We suggest that you leave both the previous and the next day open and that you observe your skies on
    those days also.

We suggest that you share your experiences with one another through www.starportearth.com.

Know that new energies will pour forth
    for you who participate.

We hold you all in the highest regard.

Your decision to participate in meeting us opens unimaginable opportunities for you.

You are in our thoughts regularly and we are aware that we too, are in yours.

This is Captain Helena of Starship Capricorn signing off.

Know that we love you dearly.
  • Well you need to be in a state of relaxment because if you want to see Ufo's at will then God said:

Calmness is not an act. Calmness is your natural state. Calmness comes from a depth of silence. Silence is your natural state. From the depth of your silence comes peace. Less than peace is heretic. Less than peace is an infraction. Be that state of peace that is yours to hold and to marvel over and to circulate across land and sea.

Peace be unto you.

Peace is not far away from you. It is your natural core. If only you could believe this. If only you could believe that you are your own peace, that peace emanates from you, and that peace from you blesses the entire world.

Peace isn't difficult. It is all the hullabaloo and noise surrounding peace that are difficult. Peace is easy. Anything that is not peace is a set-up. Accept the peace I give to you. You crave it, and yet you stir the pot rather than settle it down. The soup of life has been stirred enough. Let it cool.

Sail on a calm sea. And if the sea is not calm, then quiet yourself, and the sea will copy you.

You are meant to be an instrument of peace. Let your breathing play like a sweet flute. Hear the notes of the flute bringing peace with it. Its round mellow notes soothe all in its wake. Be the flute of God. Play the flute of peace for Me.

Be the snake-charmer. Uncoil the world from the basket it has wound itself in. Peace is not coiled. Peace is flat and straight. Peace has no secrets. It is out in the open.

If you go to the top of a mountain peak, what do you see? You see peace. You do not see havoc. Seek peace and give peace. Peace is not just a sigh, and yet peace is contentment. Why not be content. Why not see the world as I do see it and bless it and spread peace on the world. Be a beacon of peace. Be a beacon of peace wherever you are. Be a marker of peace. Be an inspiration of peace. Be a herald of peace. Be a flute of peace.

Let your heart be your flute. Let the music of your heart be heard near and far. Let your heart smooth out rough terrain. Let your heart climb over the rocks and create a plateau of peace.

Be the peace you so desire. Give the peace you desire. Peace is not dull. It is not unstimulating. Peace is a comforter, and yet from peace comes exhilaration. From the peace of exhilaration comes more peace until you are peace itself. What were the Great Ones, beloveds? They spurred peace.

We could say that the Great Ones lowered the flame on hearts. They made hearts heart-temperature, not hot, not cold, but just right so that hearts could grow and embrace all other hearts. Through their hearts of peace, the Great Ones gave peace. They emanated peace. This is what peace does. Peace is calm and fun-loving and spreads itself like wildfire.

Show Me a man of peace and you will see a man who enjoys to the hilt. He builds a mountain of peace. He sculpts it out of hearts, and he raises hearts to the mountain-tops. He puts your heart like a star at the very top of the Christmas tree. The star spreads its light from one house to another. From one peak of peace to another, from one heart to another, peace shines and raises the Earth and everyone in it to the very Heavens.

Then once your mind is in neutral disposition then read

Psams 23 the lord is my shepherd i shall not want. Once done with it, then say,

I call upon the christed beings of the galactic federation to allow your ships to be seen, believe, but do not push it out of truth or you will un align your thoughts into believing they willl not show up and you have to realign your thoughts once again.

this is the best technique for a ufo to appear, but be in onement with love. Because it gets exciting from then on in....

the rest is how you want to write the next chapter.
    Me.Be is not found
  • This is cool. Kind of looks like the Norway spiral and others. Something is up.....hopefully something wonderful soon. Disclosure hurry up!
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always avoid those astral denizens, AE......

https://c.tenor.com/sRZOlzbkGnYAAAAM/muhaha-darth-sidious.gif"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Glad you are taking my advice to rethink using EV scooters, AE....and also, I like that image of Greta with Lord Sidious, also....It seems so apt, especially the way he says, "yes, yessss, feel the hate...!!" LOL....Greta has certainly toned down…"
2 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post
Hey Everyone! Join us this weekend for the New! Paramagnetic Alignments and Teleportation session…and a special Ashtar Command Magic Teeth and Gums seminar with lots of recommendations…www.lightquest-intl.com…go to the Classes page…Have a great day,…
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Acc members- Eyewitness Report. I was riding my ev scooter on the boardwalk at Asbury Park, NJ (since Drexk posted the ev scooter fires I'm rethinking sidewalk surfing) and I saw this; large olive shaped reflective black sunglasses on a head with a…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drexk-that's my favorite pic of Greta!"
4 hours ago
More…