Trust

Trust

by Just me

What do we know about trust? Not much right, perhaps it because we have had so much infiltration of deception, misgivings and lies that it has become very difficult to trust anyone especially at this time on the planet.

When I look at this in my own perspectives, based on my own experiences I say to self, in every aspect of my life there has been actions of deception, misgivings and lies. Every aspect! So as I begin to scan the areas this relates to in my past I begin to ask myself what did I learn?

Interestingly enough, I want to immediately say, I learned to not trust anyone, but instead I try to go deeper. I want this because I know there are areas within me that I truly need to find understanding. So, I go deeper and say what lesson is in this action of deception towards me that I must learn from. I found that this can be difficult to do, because I was hurt in the midst.

Once I have been able to get past the hurt of re-examination, I ask myself lovingly again, what is the lesson or understanding in this particular incident(s). I truly am seeking healing, guidance of higher self and understanding. At this point many things may begin to come to mind and I did, and you may even feel a bit sick to your stomach at first as it comes to the surface. Ask your guides, guardians and higher self to help with this, I did.

Sometimes pictures come to mind as if it’s a movie replaying in the mind’s eye… its ok. Just let it roll and this is my experience of processing the information… or preparation of purging. Many times the understandings that we get are not at all what we thought, mostly because of wanting to blame.

Letting go of the blame and seeing it for what it truly is …Is the key to unlocking the door of trust once again. I say this because I have experienced it. This doesn’t happen overnight necessarily, especially when you have been in my shoes/experiences. But it can happen if you allow it to. A little at a time is good.

Google Image

I have found that shifting this old energy pattern into careful discernment, not based on hurts, but understandings becomes a very valuable tool. Especially in the ever shifting of the waves we find ourselves riding today.

I know and understand the pain many feel from deceptions, misgivings and blatant lies and I also know that the reason I experienced these times were so I could relate to so many others. In relating to others, I feel I am able to be of use in helping; to heal from my own personal experiences and how I was able to overcome them and learn to trust once again, as is my desire for others.

Do I do this the same as I always did, no not necessarily? It takes discipline within the self, not jumping to conclusion based on my own experiences… because even though I have understanding of hurts, I am not that other person and I have not lived there experiences. However, I can share how I was able to open my heart once again and this is how we can learn to trust others again…. but mostly ourselves.

In closing, I have found that more often than not, it’s the mind that tricks us. Not the heart, however the heart can be closed off and heavily guarded from all the hurts and experiences and that is something for all to ponder upon.

My love to all, Aly

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hi John,

Totally agree with what you say about love of self....and I tend to love myself unconditionally, also...

Nobody can shatter my self-belief....and when they try, events always defy the attempt...

After all, love is an intrinsic spiritual truism and defines our beingness....And like yourself I've always been this way and it is something that you are, or are not...

Regards, Drekx

You don't need a reason to love yourself, that's the whole trick. Just because you are, you exist...you're in this life, that's all the reason you need.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/trust?xg_source=activ...
      • Thanks Drekx. Some people are just born with it, I guess they developed it in past lives. Not to say we don't have issues, or I don't have issues, just...I've learned not to let other peoples opinions of me define me. They can think whatever they want, they don't know me....and I think when you're really in touch with yourself, that's how it is.

You just know you...you know who you are and what you're about, and if other people don't see that....well that's their illusion. It's not yours, and you don't take it on, because you know yourself. Know thyself...it's very important. And I think alot of our experiences, if not all of our experiences in life, center around getting us to know and discover more of who we are.

And it's not just knowing or finding ourselves, but also creating ourselves into what we want to be. Having a vision, and seeing ourselves as the person we want to become. How we see ourselves, is ultimately what we'll create ourselves to be.

8116317055?profile=original

• I'd say I trust by default, I consider people innocent until they prove themselves guilty...but you can't put your total trust and faith into anyone. To be honest, I trust myself more than I'd trust anyone else, for anything....I just trust my own skills and intelligence, and discernment....more than I do anyone elses. What's that old saying, if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself lol

• Totally agree, dear sister....thanks for posting this..

I have found that more often than not, it’s the mind that tricks us. Not the heart

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/trust?xg_source=activ...
  • Trust needs to be earned.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Blessings, The energies of the Flower Full Moon are building!The Full Moon energies peak the morning of May 23rd.  "Flower Moon" by the way is a name that comes from the Algonquin Native American tribe, who observed the abundant blooming of…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
My concern is not only do they destroy their health but effect other people's health in their vicinity..nearby ..passers ..NON SMOKERS PLUS ..have they thought that some people wear contact lenses and smoke getting into their eyes can cause serious…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I always find it interesting, when a person, or nation, pretends to be more powerful, more efficient, more able, than they actually are.....I find this to be the case with Red China....A nation that has fooled many, into believing in it's…"
10 hours ago
Joe Barnett posted a blog post
THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOULDr. Angela BarnettAKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,Bezelda the Mermaid, and hundreds ofother SoulsPlease use the simple diagrams below to plant in your mind this simple meditation…
10 hours ago
"Michael Cohen admits to stealing tens of thousands from Trump. Good reporting here by Benny Johnson. https://youtu.be/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=rkPIgYnYIQolucoz"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And it gets worse in China, as they have been subject to uranium dust, in rainwater, which is escaping from a mine in inner Mongolia, travelling in the air and rivers, to various Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai & Guangzhou...

The coal…"
11 hours ago
More…

THE POWER OF ONENESS--CONNECTING YOUR SOUL TO THE EARTH'S SOUL
Dr. Angela Barnett
AKA Crystalai, Of the Breath of Light,…

Read more…