To Galactic Federation--2009-12-31

Dear members,We experience real knowledge , wisdom …, make real friendship from illusion. Thus, we don’t really care the illusion is real or not ,we only care all that it comes with are real and valuable.Illusion should be took seriously to us at least for now.We don’t have much spare time, it is real!! As students we need to study , graduate, hunt for job… as office workers, we need to work .So it’s not surprise that we don’t read every message, especially when we are rather busy . And there are so many people. How could we discern immediately which part is to which, and respond in time? We assume we only need to speak when it is necessary and urgent. But have we ever been left alone for at least one week in peace, without being recorded our thoughts ever day , judged ever day ,watched and surrounded every day? Or should we accompany with gods every day? Really ? Or should we post messages regularly , like your spokesmen?We already said we never really refuse . It means we don’t refuse, we accept. The problem is we are not able to! I already tried at least for one month in the first days I visited this website. And recently, I tried the mp3 for worldwide meditation on 2009-12-31 to 2010-1-1. Useless, again. Well ,I’m shameful that I fail the test. I have already said several times “imperfect”. Maybe it’s a necessary qualification that one can talk to gods…And I’m sorry to speak so much.. Being perfect ,we think , can only achieve by God. We are so small and weak to achieve perfection. And we are happy to enjoy… in a relax level.Of course we will practice ,but we need a more relax environment, not in such a hurry , and watched by so many causes our anxiety .What’s the meaning of a parallel Earth for only another 100 years, a 3D Earth? Where is the Heaven on 4D Earth for many people’s long residence? We hope people can survive as many as possible and live a happy life as long as possible.BlessingsAshley2009-12-31

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings Ashley,

Thank you for your letter. I think it's important to keep reading and learning all you can. Your own heart will tell you what to accept and what not to accept.

Personally, I do believe we are never alone and that we each have a crowd of beings that guide us and watch over us. These can consist of ancestors, angels, past life families, soul families, etc...

If you look inside yourself, you'll find the answers. Maybe not in words, but in your intuition. Whenever you make a choice to do or not do something, you can FEEL if it is right. Is there a sense of contentment, happiness? When you make the wrong choice for your life path, there is usually a feeling that something is not right, or a feeling that you could have done better.

I think good things are coming for us soon and we do have a lot to look forward to.

Blessings to you too,
    Toni
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
4 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
6 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
6 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
6 hours ago
More…