Tired of Earth people

Recently I have once and for all had enough of these young sleeping Earth souls who promote dualism. I know I'm here to help them, but when I don't get nothing but suffering and sadness in return I start to feel like 'what have these people ever done for me??' and why I even care about them. Actually I feel they don't deserve my help and I feel that it was a big mistake even incarnating on Earth in the first place. I have also stated to my higher self that I will NEVER seed again EVER! no matter what.I actually start to stop caring about these Earth people and I'm getting very tired of them and starting to feel that the GFL can give my mission away to someone else and just take me home to the higher dimensions on the Pleiades, Arcturus or Andromeda where I come from as I'm a mix.Anyone else feeling this way?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• jan..you did not read my post.  I CLEARLY SAID I MEDITATE MORE THAN ONCE A DAY..TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND HAVE DONE SO FOR OVER 50 YRS.  I took the time to write of all the ways and methods of healing, etc.  and it isn’t ‘stuff’ as you call it~  perhaps we are having a language difference..and not understanding or communicating accurately?  thanks for trying?  Namaste to you, Jan~

• i do and have meditated…consistently..deeply..by myself..in spiritual groups..prayer circles..gatherings in many ‘temples’ of faith..attended consciousness-raising retreats and several weekend long seminars…been in therapy..for long periods most of my life..have had psychic readings..which correlated..even when done by respected ones..who knew nothing of each other..edgar caycee readings..contacted by mayan elders whose manifesto came unexpectedly thru mail.. could go on & on..how many books i have read..from sacred wisdom..and still study..  and i DO TAKE MY DAILY MEDITATIONS.. practice at least two times ea day..SERIOUSLY..DEEPLY..AS CAN!!!  as i have mentioned here..i am 77 yrs old..  it seems the more i go inside..meditate..pray that i will forgive..let go of emotional baggage..work hard to help…now 24/7 caretaker of a bedridden adult son..crippled needing morphine et al..just to endure being alive..  it has gotten worse and worse…now i am having mini-strokes & physical illnesses (my doctor cannot find cause or cure)…barely able to function myself…blah blah blah…excuse me..of course..i asked for this mission..i thought it was Jesus who was crucified to save..or my beloved Archangel Michael whose wondrous glorious image is before me to gaze upon as i write…and who am i to complain..as i made this contract..invoked this earthly mission as an indigo/lightworker..no matter how hellish this world is for me and my children..even as we, too are bleeding..nailed to a cross??  or is it a ‘double-cross’?  thanx jan 4 instructing me to begin to meditate..and take it seriously.  what specific meditation would that be..as we all should know there are thousands of possibilities?  i wrote in response to Riam..who expressed feeling as i and other do, too~  thanks to all who responded & truly care~OM~

• Oh Riam, I relate, and it seems the more I awaken the more I see and sense the suffering around me, those selfish people around you are in a dark room of NEED, they keep filling their spiritual battery with sensations of pleasure and ego fulfillment, blind to others around them, sigh... I especially hate to see children and animals suffering through this duality. 

I've never wanted to give up my mission, at least not yet, though I've wanted to walk away from my life a few times and find a mountain to live on alone, lol. 

I'm lucky though in that I have people in my life to share this with, we're a diverse group and don't always share the same ideas but we respect each other and meditate together, we all share a love of Gaia, that makes a big difference I think. 

Have you tried doing something to help the earth that suits your personality?  What do you LOVE about earth?  Maybe just grabbing a garbage bag and going for a walk picking up trash from beautiful nature would make you feel better, doing something active to make change is what makes my wait worthwhile.  If you want, the Triangles group does good works in helping the ascension, it's fascinating what we can do, in case you haven't checked it out before you are more than welcome to ask any questions about how it works :) 

• Dear One's

We may get lonely sometimes on Earth where we feel different or maybe not understood. But we have each other to go to, at least, even if it's over the internet. And there are many of us who are like this, sending love to one another, there's no need to feel like you're alone ~ <3

we're all spiritual weirdos together ~ <3 haha

Much love to You All :)

• feel much the way u say…wish i knew what else to do…i don’t know where i am from..how i got here…some give idea..answers based on own thought..experience.  what ‘works’ for others is not working for me..who can when feel lost..not here..where else to go..do??????   look inside..there is so much going on..chaos within..i admit it..so how..if anything can be done…sitting here typing words..don’t know what i am trying to say…alone hurts..it’s all i have now~

• I am tyred from both worlds, feel like we are played even in both world, both are hidding within secretcy and we have to get all the information from the net as that has to be the most trusted place to get your information, I am sick off al the lei's

IWho in there right mind would choose to go to hell and be volenteers to these lessons, is there any justification by god , human or alien , for the suffering there is. and how can this be a good thing and how can this be love.

We have been living here in our own thrut and that is also a collectieve one and it is easy to understand that you can change the collective and change the world we all knew that from the moment we came here and to have are lessons and suffering there had to be a plan to get us this far and now there experiment failed we again are the one that have to fix it and again our energy is being used, it has become a jungle off information because it is all a personal view, like you wispher one word in ones ear and see what comes out off the end

I have forgiven everyone who did me any wrong but I still have a right to defend myself against wrong doings , i can do if it doesn't matter but it will not be the thruth it will be running away from responsibilities to say you are not absented so you do not know, how elite do we make this group than

and isn't it also based on ego

the more I read and the more confusing it gets it has never been a choice for me it was a way off live to trust the love and life and not blaming anyone for my pain and my responsibility's, and all you get back are leis and people who wanna own that who to have it themselfs and it is not something that you get it is what you have in youit is more the way you bring it to the world and what the world has done to you

we all have are little corner of love and selfpresurfation, but I get mad when they say we choosed are own matrix and we make it so I do not think childeren ask for what has been done to them in the name off love or even make a contract if you come her to undergo what a man can produce... and they can say it is the illuminates but do not forget they are playing the game, just as the other side ......and we are the experiment do not forget that EXPERIMENT so there is no thruth only the outcome

I

• is it not a form of duality though that you mention yourself apart from the "earth people"? The simple fact that you are here deems you an "earth person" search within, and seek an enlightenment to help you continue on. we need those like you. I have felt the same, but I always remember that I am one with them. We share the same pain, and the same heart. Right now on this planet, all who are called are needed. Please, don't loose hope! :] you are strong, convince yourself. The time is now to keep working. WE ARE ONE.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
2 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
2 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
9 hours ago
More…